Page 53 of 156 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Geez, essnce I really hope you get a break sometime soon

LaVie, hope it is nothing serious. Everything does get super swollen "down there" hopefully that's all it is!

Kitkat, if I were you I would probably just find out at the ultra sound. With ds3 I didn't get a chance to close my eyes if I wanted the first swipe the tech made on my tummy I saw "the goods". I told the tech it was a boy!
    I guess maybe if you didn't watch most of the ultra sound to assure you wouldn't see anything. And if you don't watch but your DH does chances are you will know by his reaction
    I wouldn't be able to wait. I would want to see and have the tech explain it all and answer any questions. And if it was a girl I would need to be reassured over and OVER.
    But that is just me. I'm a rebel

Primal, I can't remember were I noticed it, but your post about your ds1's taekwondo performance was so heartfelt! It made me tear up.

Hope everyone is doing well

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks QueenB it was in a gender disappointment thread. It was a very special night.
    Darcy 10.4.2009 ⚓Eamon 4.07.2011⚓ Felix 15.05.2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I loved it too Primal Wonderful to read.

In other news...I'm halfway officially! Scan on Thurs. I can't wait to see greenie again!
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay! That's great hotdogz how exciting

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love it too primal!
    Yah!!! for being halfway hotdogz this pregnancy is steaming ahead! X
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Loved it too! I meant

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Kitkat. It's a comforting realization given I'm certain this baby is a boy. Although there are a few strong sways that have resulted in opposites lately so who knows maybe it COULD happen for me despite my lax sway?? I'm just relieved that I am starting to be more at peace with either outcome. What will be will be.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay for halfway hotdogz!! I love looking at the baby on ultrasound. I had a scan yesterday and I was tearing up watching the baby bounce around and suck on its fingers.

With the holiday season upon us I have a feeling that we are going to blink and are March babies are going to be making their appearances!!!

Primal- I understand exactly how you feel. I was so very certain this baby is a boy, but I got all girl guesses on my 12 week sono! I am trying not to get my hopes up because I don't want to feel sad if my 16 week scan shows something different.
    Four Amazing Boys!

One Sweet Girl - Thanks to Atomic and GD!

One angel watching over us

Praying and swaying for another so that , hopefully, our daughter can have a sister.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have booked my 12 week sono late (12+6 which nuthinbutpink said is perfect timing) to try to get a good chance at nub guesses. I'm sure if we see it that it will be sticking up. My husband reckons HE is certain that this baby is a girl but he said that last time too til we got out positive boy outcome at 18 weeks. Overall in all areas he does tend to be the optimist & I am the pessimist so our thinking is pretty typical for us. DS1 is absolutely desperate for a sister. DS2 changes his mind daily but is telling us constantly that if its a girl he wants to name her Anna or Elsa - he is OBSESSED with Frozen! (Those names are absolutely NOT going to be used BTW!)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yah for girlie guesses hairbows!! You can't help getting your hopes up a bit eh!! I too was positive this baby was a boy and felt good about it until my scan when I got a girly vibe, hoping everyone was right my scan is in 2 weeks time!
    Primal I hope you see a lovely long flat girly nub my scan was the exact same time and I think its quite accurate for nub guessing.
    I think it's normal for us to all convince ourselves we are having the opposite of what we desire just so we can handle it if it turns out to be so. I am finding zero pressure this time round which is lovely everyone just assumes its a boy which makes it all so much easier ! Anyone else have a scan coming up?
    Xx

Page 53 of 156 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast