Page 74 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol titties made me laugh!!! What about big baps?

Apparently because I felt sick with the rest too then it must be a girl. I told her that my sickness stopped at 13 weeks with the rest and I'm now 17 wks (2morro) she just said "oh"
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just totally don't believe in the symptoms indicating gender in any capacity. All 3 of my pregnancies have been different, the first 2 so much so I swore DS2 was a girl and I was shocked when I found out he was another boy. I swelled so bad with DS1 my feet, ankles and hands were like plasticine. I could literally push finger indents into my feet & ankles & had to have my wedding rings cut off at the fire department. DS2 I didn't swell at all & wore my wedding rings all the way through. I carried all out front with DS2 and all over with DS1. I got a linea negra with DS2 but not DS1. I got stretchmarks with DS2 and not DS1. I had greasy hair & acne with DS1, not DS2. I craved vegan food & lime milkshakes with DS1 and Whoppers, hotdogs & strawberry flavoured milk with DS2. Don't sweat it. xx
    Last edited by PrimalMamma; November 19th, 2014 at 10:48 PM.
    Darcy 10.4.2009 ⚓Eamon 4.07.2011⚓ Felix 15.05.2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hoping for hair bows deep breaths honey we will all be thinking of you Friday! I know you will hear girl but I also know the fear of not knowing, doubting the pics etc I would watch some easy t.v anything to take your mind off it all , good luck honey x
    Stephk yes i know what you mean I am constantly down playing my excitement as I don't want people to think I love my boys any less!! Have you shopped yet? Was DH happy?
    Hotdogz thinking of you honey I think you are just preparing yourself but I am sure your little boy or girl is 100% healthy, I will be thinking of you next week and hope you get the all clear on heart/spine.
    Primal mamma yah!!! For coming back! We have all been there and totally get what you are going through big hugs I hope DH is being supportive of your crazy and you can find a clinic that does gender scans that is not to far away or to expensive if that helps.
    Babybeau how are you? Yes I am a bit worried about her too! She might come back and update at the birth of her twinnies
    Xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh, so got my referral for my morph scan. One place will do it at 19 weeks but charges $230 with no rebates. The other place is FREE, but will only do it at 20 weeks or later. 20 weeks for me is Xmas Eve, I will be 400km north in my hometown & my husband won't arrive til late that night. So I've booked 2 scans, one on Xmas Eve & one a week later & over the next few weeks I'll decide what I want to do. I'm reluctant to do it on Xmas Eve not only because I'll have to do it alone but also because if it's a boy & I find myself upset I won't have any time to collect myself & pretend to be ok. I don't want my family to realise how upset I am (if that's how I react). On the other hand I want to find out ASAP. Money is really really tight & as my husband said when I ran it past him we simply cannot afford to pay that much for something that is free 7 days later. Sigh. Again if I hadn't had the stupid NT scan it wouldn't even be an issue, we would have the money there to pay for it early & I also wouldn't have the same level of urgency so it wouldn't be as big a deal to wait a week. Ugh.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been wondering how MumofSix has been doing also. I hope all is well for her and she is just super busy getting ready for the arrival of her twins!!

KitKat i must be hard to pretend not to be uber excited, but I can totally understand it at the same time. Are you getting a lot of "Finally got your girl" and "So you are done now huh?" comments? I am worried about those just about as much as I worry about hearing "Aww sorry you got another boy instead of a girl"

Primal that stinks I am sorry. Christmas will be here before we know it though. I know that doesn't help, but each passing day you will be a little calmer and a little more at peace. I promise.
    Four Amazing Boys!

One Sweet Girl - Thanks to Atomic and GD!

One angel watching over us

Praying and swaying for another so that , hopefully, our daughter can have a sister.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe I am in one of the later time zones of all of us ladies, so I think my Friday scan will end up being Saturday for most of you, especially because it is not until 6:15 pm EST! Either way, I can't wait to update you guys. Just 28 more hours. Haha
    Four Amazing Boys!

One Sweet Girl - Thanks to Atomic and GD!

One angel watching over us

Praying and swaying for another so that , hopefully, our daughter can have a sister.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I seem to remember MumofSix saying something about money being tight & having to get rid of her computer or cancel her Internet access or something like that. I looked back through this thread & couldn't see it so maybe it was in another thread or maybe I imagined it, but I'm sure it was an access/money issue.

Hairbows I'll be waiting with baited breath for your results!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most people are being cool about it, just saying nice for boys to have a sister , nice to have a change etc I have been pleasantly surprised!! Rooting hard for you hairbows!!! I will be stalking this thread.....deep breaths Xx
    Primal mama you are correct I remember her posting that too, I miss her!! Would be nice to hear an update!
    Primal so trickey...... I actually have no good advice here just go with your gut on this one Xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck hairbows. Can't wait to see ur update))

On a different note, my SIL who basically laughed at me when I shared the pregnancy news is apparently expecting again. She hasn't shared the news herself but my mom told me.

She was all high and mighty about her 'career' and always made snide remarks about us choosing to have*gasp* more than one child. But I knew deep down she'd go for it especially after finding out that we were expecting a girl
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya!!

Just to say that I'm still here now and again but like you Primal, I have obsessed soo much over my scan pictures that I had to stop looking on the Internet as it was making me so stressed.
    Even reading scan results makes me ache - I'm of course so happy for you girls getting your desired gender, its wonderful - but if I'm completely honest and I do apologise for it, I am also quite envious! And it freaks me out each time ....

So team green is good but also bring some anxieties ...
    But hey, what will be will be ...

Big hugs to all of you xxxx
    2003 - 2005 - 2013
    march 2012 m/c
    April 2014 ectopic pg

Faith makes things happens

Page 74 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast