Page 77 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for all the congratulations ladies! I did quite a bit of shopping over the weekend, but spent a lot of time getting my house ready because we are having a large gathering for Thanksgiving, so I need to make sure everything is clean and ready to go.

You are so strong Team Greeners! For several weeks I considered being team green as well. I can't believe that March is starting to creep up on us! Once the holidays pass it is going to be right around the corner!

Primal- That is so terrible and upsetting. Thank goodness he survived. I cannot handle hearing stories like that. In the US we have "Safe Havens", which essentially means that parents that are feeling unfit to care for their child can drop them off at any of these places (police station, fire station, hospital, church) with no questions asked and without any prosecution. Meanwhile, terrible things continue to happen in spite of this. I would be the same as you, wanting to find the baby and offer him my boob as well. poor thing.
    Four Amazing Boys!

One Sweet Girl - Thanks to Atomic and GD!

One angel watching over us

Praying and swaying for another so that , hopefully, our daughter can have a sister.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sunflower I am so sorry for all your losses, you are a very strong lady to try and try again. I had a mc in June this year and I am so scared now. I am Def staying team green.
    I feel like I'm on my own here as a blue swayer!!!
    Primal I saw on the news about that baby, it makes me mad that so many women can't have one of their own, and then you get people like that doing horrible things to them. I would happily take him
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How's everybody doing? I have been dealing with bad headaches all week. I am overwhelmed with papers and finals at school, work, getting ready for Thanksgiving and all that is going on. Trying to take it easy when I can. Luckily I am going on vacation in just two weeks. I certainly need it!
    Four Amazing Boys!

One Sweet Girl - Thanks to Atomic and GD!

One angel watching over us

Praying and swaying for another so that , hopefully, our daughter can have a sister.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, just wanted to say I've posted my scan picture in the Ultrasound forum although it hasn't got a nub (I don't think) but just wanted to share. I think I saw a flat nub while she was doing her measurements but I'm no expert so waiting to get another scan done on holiday this Christmas.

It did raise my hopes but then I told a friend today who asked "will you keep it if it is a boy?" I immediately thought this poor baby didn't choose its gender and I will love he/she no matter what! So I am thinking DS3 is in my tum else will be a lovely surprise to hear girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hairbows I get bad headaches everyday (so far today I've been spared but haven't had a proper chance to sit down til now so it may come on suddenly)

Would love to see some of your recent pink purchases

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Will you keep it?!!!??!!! Oh I would've slapped her. How extremely insensitive. I'm heading over to look at your pic now lol!!
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet Mummy I am so sorry your friend reacted that way. That's the hard thing about revealing gender desire to anyone who doesn't have it they just don't get it. I remember a girl at work a few years ago was pregnant with identical twins & knew it was her first & last pregnancy (it was IVF & really hard) & mentioned she wanted girls. Well, the whole office demonised her completely, called her a heartless bitch & all sorts. She went on to have 2 lovely little boys (everyone said it was karma & "serves her right") who she adores but that was 4 years ago & she has now left & people STILL talk about how horrible she was. I find it easier to give everyone outside this forum (other than my husband) the socially acceptable answer - that I am happy with either sex as long as the baby is healthy. I'm so sorry your friend was so insensitive.

Also - I saw your pics & couldn't see any gender clues at all I'm afraid. Baby is very cute though!!
    Darcy 10.4.2009 ⚓Eamon 4.07.2011⚓ Felix 15.05.2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww thanks girls for the lovely responses! Really cheered me up. The funny thing about this friend is she wants three boys so when I told her the news she said "if it is a boy you're having my dream family" BUT she has a daughter and already said to me she doesn't want another girl. So I think that she thinks I "GET IT" sigh! Think she envies each and every one of us boy moms!

Hate that we have to hide our true feelings but I'm so glad I've got you all to share my feelings with.

Primal how are you feeling these days? Finding things to occupy your time?

Babybeau, shame I told her over the phone lol Take all my blue dust pleaseeeeee!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG sweet mummy I can't believe she said that!! I think people just say things without thinking but really really really stupid thing to say!
    I got a very girly vibe from my 13 week scan and luckily I was right, crossing everything for you I will go look at your pics now!

Anyone else getting back pain and sore feet? Can't believe this is happening already! Its my first summer pregnancy !

Hotdogz when is your scan? Thinking of you! Praying your little baby is happy and healthy!

How is everyone? X

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay I guessed girl for you honey just a lean, but the skull is very girly in the first PIC .... Super cute!!! Are you finding out? Xxxx
    Last edited by kitkat18; November 27th, 2014 at 01:08 AM.

Page 77 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast