Page 8 of 156 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd love to join the group please?

I feel so ill! Can't wait for this feeling to subside. I'm not actually being sick but I really feel nauseous. Been nibbling on ginger biscuits to hopefully help!

I had my first midwife appointment yesterday too. She took blood and I nearly fainted, had to lie down. I felt like such a wet lettuce!!!

Has anybody started taking bump or nearly bump photos yet?
    I got my little boy to take these at 6 weeks. Bump or flab?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is nothing there Sarah!! Except looking HOT!!!!! Sorry you feel terrible so do I and it sucks xxxx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg there are so many threads I can't keep up!
    Sarah, wow, great pictures ( hot hot hot!), like kitkat, I can't see anything but a great figure! ;-)
    2003 - 2005 - 2013
    march 2012 m/c
    April 2014 ectopic pg

Faith makes things happens

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw thank you! How lovely of you both! Must be a good angle of picture! Haha xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We need a sticky x
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We do kitkat!
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I was MIA since my announcement! School started up for my kids AND myself this week, and it is just sheer craziness. That's okay. I need something to take my mind off this pregnancy lol. I am still testing daily because I just can't believe it.

On another note, my brother and his wife announced yesterday that they are having a sweet baby girl in February. They already have a 4 year old boy. I had that automatic sinking feeling that made me want to vomit. Of course they got their pigeon pair. I am happy for them, but it hurt a little too. My mom went on and on about how excited she is to finally have a granddaughter because "you (meaning me) may never have a girl, or another baby" SIGH. She has no idea that I am pregnant. We are not announcing until we know the gender.
    Four Amazing Boys!

One Sweet Girl - Thanks to Atomic and GD!

One angel watching over us

Praying and swaying for another so that , hopefully, our daughter can have a sister.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post

You look so great!!!
    Four Amazing Boys!

One Sweet Girl - Thanks to Atomic and GD!

One angel watching over us

Praying and swaying for another so that , hopefully, our daughter can have a sister.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HopingForRainbows- sounds like things have been busy. How are you feeling? Lol about still peeing on a stick! 😉

I'm sorry about your family, people just don't think before they talk sometimes and it's a bugger your brother got his news in before you. Hopefully you'll get your girl too though! x
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HopingForHairBows, how far along are you now? Do you have a scan scheduled yet? I'll keep my fingers crossed you have your little pink bean in there :-)

What you said sort of hit close to home for me though, but we are actually on the other end. My sister-in-law and I were all about swaying and TTCing right around the same time. They wanted to sway boy (it's their first) and so did we (but it's our second and we already have a girl). For months we were talking and chatting about our sways, exchanging recipes and notes on supplements, etc. They started TTCing slightly before us because we ended up buying a house and things got postponed. Anyhoo, they got pregnant in December and we were all so happy for them! Unfortunately in February, they found out they had miscarried. It was her first pregnancy and she was devastated. She also lost her father at a young age and this just made all those feelings of loss come back for her. After her miscarriage, we would still talk a bit about how she was feeling and the fact that they were going to start TTCing again right away (without swaying), but I was trying to be really careful about talking about our own attempts. In June, we got our BFP, and I struggled with how to handle it within the family. All 3 of my brothers and I are extremely close. We don't live in the same state or anything, but we all work together and have always been very open about what's going on in our lives. I couldn't imagine not sharing the news with them. After talking to my mom about it, I decided to share the news, as I knew my sister-in-law might be more hurt if she later found out she was the last to know, etc. She was of course happy for me, but when I asked her how her attempts were going, she told me she'd rather not talk about it with me anymore, as it was just too hard for her. I have since respected that, but now we just don't really talk, and if we do, I avoid saying anything at all about my pregnancy. It's sad for me because we were so excited about being pregnant together (she also works for me and we work for a pregnancy and parenting website, so we talk about pregnancy and parenting a lot due to work, but never relating it to personal stuff anymore), but I also understand and respect her wishes, as I know it's much more sad for her. So last week we found out we were having a boy. We had waited to announce the pregnancy publicly until we knew the sex, so I decided to text all my brothers and sister-in-laws our news so they would find out from me, rather than from FB. Everyone has since sent back well wishes, except her. Again, I know she is happy for us, but I also know her well and know how emotional she is and that she's also probably cursing us for not only getting pregnant, but having a healthy pregnancy so far, and then to top it off, getting our GD. And I don't blame her one bit! I can understand those feelings, but now I just feel like there is a wall up between us and I don't know how to break it down. The whole family is coming down for the Christmas holidays, and I'll be 30 weeks pregnant. I am REALLY hoping she is also pregnant again by then so that we can all be happy and get back to normal, hopefully. But I'm worried that they won't be, and even in the meantime, I just hate this barrier between us. Is there anything I can do? Should I tell her how I feel or is that just being selfish? Should I just let it continue until she gets her BFP and can be happy again? I've heard from another sister-in-law that she recently found a support group and that it has been helping her, but that she still breaks down in tears anytime they talk about what happened. Anyone have any advice? I want to be as sensitive as possible. Thanks in advance for any advice!! I feel like once she is pregnant again, she will be worried constantly until at least the second trimester, but that once she's through that she will be so thrilled that she won't care about having a boy or girl. It's their first child and they want at least 2, so they will have another shot at a boy. I think having the miscarriage made her realize just how much she wants a baby, period (she wasn't 100% sure she was ready when they started trying, but was doing it more for my brother who had been ready since they met 5 years ago). Still, just for her sake and the fact that she's dealing with all this, I do hope they get a boy :-) Of course, I also hope they also end up with a girl at some point because all of my brothers and their wives always say they only want boys and that if they have a girl they would give her to us (since we swayed for a girl the first time, so obviously want them). I don't understand it! Girls are incredible too! It would grate on me when they said that, and so part of me wants them to have a girl so they can see just how wrong they were for even thinking that. Not to mention this specific brother just screams father of girls to me! He would be the perfect daddy to a little girl :-) Anyhoo, sorry for rambling, lol. Just wanted to give you some background on the situation, but am really hoping to get some advice on how to handle such a sensitive subject with my sister-in-law who I miss dearly in my life, especially while pregnant with our last baby.
    Last edited by crazycatcouple; September 4th, 2014 at 11:51 AM.
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Page 8 of 156 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast