Page 86 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Primal!! What a relief your baby is healthy.

Sorry to hear about all the losses/ heartache that some of you are going through.

YeS, we'll said Hotdogz.

I'm just back from the funeral of a dear friend today....it was a very moving and lovely sent off.
    Not only did I had to cope (like most people) with the grief, but I also had a full day of comments about the size of my bump ' you must have triplets in there', that it surely is a 4th boy, even had a 'poor you ' comment, blablabla.... Seriously, what's wrong with people?!! So insensitive....what gives them the right to be like that? I don't comment on their ugly face or their fat bum ! Jeez, I got it all...even my husband was getting comments. There was another pg girl - first baby, same due date as me but lovely small bump, she got no way the same attention as me. I feel like going in hidding until the baby is born. And now I'm paranoid about being abnormally huge and am battling with emotions re GD....I'm so drained.

Sorry had to vent...

Yeah to team green! I so hope I have a girl or a little alien though to shut them all up lol

Xxx
    2003 - 2005 - 2013
    march 2012 m/c
    April 2014 ectopic pg

Faith makes things happens

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats girl dreaming, that's a girl honey!! Babybeau any thoughts after sneaking a peek??
    La vie I'm so sorry people are being just downright rude to you!!! I got sooooo much when pregnant with my DS2 he was just a big baby but yip twins comments, you must be due any day....I had weeks to go! If it makes you feel better someone said to me the other day I looked like a marshmallow I was wearing a white dress won't be wearing that again!!People say stupid things!!! Try and ignore them I bet you look gorgeous!!! Xxxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm useless lol on second there was nothing at all then I thought I saw boy bits, then 3 lines then nothing then boy bits again!!!! Honestly, it was so quick I think my mind was playing tricks. The 3 lines looked quite long tho so not sure if it was girl bits or something else. Useless!
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think I could have guessed at 20 weeks either baby beau it was just soooo fast!! X

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe it was girl bits and cord that I saw?
    Last edited by Babybeaublue; December 12th, 2014 at 04:50 PM.
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sure looks like a girl, Dreaming! Congratulations! My scan was fast, & when the sono initially did a potty shot it was flat & looked like a girl. Then he checked for bleeding etc & went back to look & said "Oh actually no that's a little boy." DS3 was running amok, I didn't get to look properly & when I went home to look he only took a pic of the flat potty shot. Frustrating. But I'm going to trust his
    Judgement, he was sure & his Bachelor of Sonography is significantly more reliable than my "Bachelor of Google Images" lol.
    Darcy 10.4.2009 ⚓Eamon 4.07.2011⚓ Felix 15.05.2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok this has nothing to do with anything we normally discuss but seeing I'm in a group of like-minded women I need some advice regarding DS1. We have had a lot of issues with his school this year. I have considered changing his school several times this year but as he was well settled & happy, and achieving academically I thought I would leave it alone. Then this week several things occurred that made me feel his safety was at stake leaving him in that school- I got a phone call from a mum at school that her son had left school grounds yesterday with 2 other kids & were brought back by some tradesman in a truck & the school hadnt even noticed they had left. This is after a 7 year old got left at the swimming carnival on Wednesday which was all over the local news & 2 incidents I witnessed of grade 6 & 7s assaulting prep students. So right then on the very last day of school I made a snap decision to start ringing around for other schools. I found one I was very happy with & enrolled him immediately, & then cancelled his enrollment at His current school. So now it's Xmas holidays & I have to tell him somehow that next year he won't be going back to his school. He knows some kids in the new school & it's a lovely, tiny school (only 118 students). He will settle in very well but he will hate me at first. I've got no idea how to break it to him & he has never even set foot in the property. What should I do???

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Primal, sounds to me like you made the right decision. How old is he? I think I would be quite matter of fact about it and say he is moving schools because you and DH think its a better fit for him and you were not happy with some ways his last school handled situations give an example like the bullying. Be calm and rational and say he can still stay friends with other kids at old school, set up play dates over hols etc. Hope that helps a wee bit I think if he is under 7 he is young enough to trust you as the parent and understand the change of plans!! Over hols take him to school ground's of the new school and let him play on the playground etc which might help him on his first day. Good luck xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Kitkat yeah I was thinking similar things. He's approaching 6.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Primal, I have been exactly in your shoes. We changed school last year. The boys took it fairly well. We explained our decision to them and told them we felt their old school was failing them and as parents we wanted the best for them. DS1 sailed through. DS2 settled well but now and again will try to make me feel guilty by saying he hates the new school. I just repeat to him that this school is best for him and to trust me. I have no regret moving them. Try to get to know a few mums soon and have play dates with his classmates to integrate him quicker within the class. Best of luck xx
    2003 - 2005 - 2013
    march 2012 m/c
    April 2014 ectopic pg

Faith makes things happens

Page 86 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast