Page 96 of 156 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is my 5th!! I have a belt I got from physio when preg with my 2nd and I had the pelvic problems, but it's not very practical. You wear it round your hips but then when you need to sit you have to loosen it and it's Velcro, not very discreet lol!

I get bad side effects from any contraception I try so don't know what we'll do.

Kitkat ive been fainty/dizzy for weeks now too. My bp and iron levels are always fine though? It's worse when I have to stand still rather than walk. This is my hardest preg yet. Better not be the hardest labour and birth!
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Sunflower & BabyBeau I had SPD with DS2 & it was terrible. I've been feeling great but the last few days I've started to feel exhausted & just BLAH. I don't know about the name with the MC. Too many variables & it's up to the individual. I would say for me, if it was early & just a thought of "oh if this baby is a boy/girl I'll use this name" then it would be fine to use it for another child. If the miscarriage was further on I'm not so sure, I think I would be inclined to actually name the baby when he was born in which case that would be his name & I couldn't use it for another child. You are so close now KitKat not long until you meet your little Princess!
    Darcy 10.4.2009 ⚓Eamon 4.07.2011⚓ Felix 15.05.2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wow boysway - amazing to have all of those boy guesses!! It does look very similar to my DS ultrasound 13 weeks pics just to add to the boy guess bandwagon

Primal - sorry about the name, very sweet of your cousin though and I would use the name if i couldn't find something else, after all that was what you were set on. But you never know you might find something you like even better

as for finishing work it does depend on what you do and how you feel, journey time etc. My journey to work is really easy. I will be finishing on 13 March, 10 days before due date. Yes there is a risk my waters could break at work but who cares haha. I don't want to be sat at home bored trying to distract myself for too long before anything happens. 8 more weeks of work and counting yay!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I usually work up to the week before I'm due but I'm sitting on my butt in an office lol! Still have the travelling to do as the girls go to school close to my work.

So my mum is starting to annoy me with girl name suggestions and telling me to hold on to my dds clothes (not even talking baby clothes here but like age 7 etc!), obviously assuming this will be another girl.

Totally agree with you about using the name if mc was early Primal. Just not 100% set on it.
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow I've missed quite a few posts!
    Hi girls, checking in to say hello.
    I'm 33 weeks and feeling increasingly tired, sore lower back, painful cramps at night ....don't have any clothes tht fit anymore lol.

I too had iron tablets but I have stopped taking them as they made me feel awful with headache, nausea and constipation!

Boys way :I have had all along comments about how for sure I have another boy in there ...a friend even said that 'I must have been really naughty in a previous life to have all boys'! Wtf?! And comments on the size of my bump are priceless too! Mind u I am pretty huge as you can see lol.

We are team green. Still can't quite decide on a boys name to go with our three boys (Emilio,Rocco, Enzo). If its a girl, as said before I think we are pretty set on Lilou (yes Primal from the 5th element !). I heard someone call their daughter Bibi and thought it was cute too.

I am getting very excited now to meet this little bubs soon.
    2003 - 2005 - 2013
    march 2012 m/c
    April 2014 ectopic pg

Faith makes things happens

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2003 - 2005 - 2013
    march 2012 m/c
    April 2014 ectopic pg

Faith makes things happens

7. Likes stephk liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You look great lavie!
    I'm huge all over. Didn't gain like thus with my boys but I also ate better. All I can stomach is carbs paras breads etc.
    I can't come up with a boys name either but hope I won't need to.
    So lavie babybeaublue and I are all team green??? Anyone else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    La vie you are all bump honey! I think you look fabulous! Are your babies usually due on time or late? Its countdown mode for you...
    Does anyone know who is due first?
    Team green is so special! Part of me wishes I had held out...
    Iron pills seem to have helped but I already have awful constipation tmi so hopefully they don't make it worse!
    Sunflower you have had such a rough pregnancy I would not worry too much about what you are eating, you can worry about it once your precious cargo is here! I gained a lot with DS2 I was just so tired I think I ate a lot to try and give myself energy anyway it all came off pretty fast and I felt like dieting or trying to diet once he was here.
    Steph lovely to hear from you! I'm planning on having 2 weeks off before she comes, I ummeed and aaahed over it but I am struggling now so I think 2 weeks off to fix nursery, last minute shopping, washing etc would do me good I am having a planned c section a week early so no going past my due date for me XX

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For those looking for an iron supplement - is Florodix available where you are? Or any naturopathic herbal liquid supplement? This URL is from a UK site - I'm in Australia but I remember some of you being in the UK. This has boosted my iron better than anything else I've ever tried & I'm constantly anaemic & have even been prescribed iron in the past & this works better. It tastes reasonable & won't make you constipated. Health Food Iron Supplements Herbal Teas - Salus
    Darcy 10.4.2009 ⚓Eamon 4.07.2011⚓ Felix 15.05.2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies! Hope every1 is well. Cant believe our babies r comming around the corner. Im 30weeks and feeling tired and sore already, cant imagine how i will be at 40!
    Lavie ur bump is adorable
    Im going to make an effort to come around more.
    I missed alot of the conversation but has any1 started or completed their nursery yet?
    My mother in law insisted on throwing me a shower next month which im greatful for. She has 3 boys and 2 grandsons so shes elated to finally be getting her girl as well. My family is very generous and im not sure what to get or not get yet until the shower. Is any1 else having one?

Page 96 of 156 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast