Page 104 of 156 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1554
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey kit Kat send it my way as well if u don't mind. I'm 33 weeks and am just constantly exhausted , can't wait for nesting to kick in.
    I'm so out of the loop these days I hope every1 is well.
    Sunflower I think nesting kicks in for me around 36 weeks so hopefully it'sthe same 4 u.

2. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just sneaking in ladies. I'll share some of my motivation. I've been going right through the house. I have told my dh I'm making it easier for when I'm nesting. Sooo many bags of donations as well as rubbish gone out my door.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

4. Likes covered in blue liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Done lovely blessed!! Boysway isn't it satisfying xx

6. Thanks Boysway thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello how is everyone - just dropping by to say hello whilst my boys are sleeping.... I am looking forward to finishing work in 4/5 weeks so that I have a few days where I actually have some time to myself! Everything is so crazy and my DH is being unsupportive and selfish..... anyway.......

Lavie, wow sounds terrible that people would have to leave hospital 24 hours after a c-section, I thought that was considered to be major surgery!! The NHS really is overstretched to be doing that to people. I wouldn't want to be the experiment either. Its interesting seeing how different countries handle the length of stay. When DS was born we left about 6 hours after because all was fine, they just wanted to ensure I had a wee and established feeding, they had done all their checks etc and they were happy for us to go. I am hoping for a similar time but hoping to be able to get into the pool this time!

Sam - good to hear from you and i am so sorry to hear about what has happened to you. I can't even imagine what you must be going through. Praying for strength for you and the birth of your gorgeous little man.

Good luck to all the ladies giving birth soon and looking forward to the pics

8. Thanks kitkat18, SamS_TTCPink thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok help me out.
    Has anyone had their ds measure a few days behind at their scan? I keep hearing it means girl and boys measure ahead :/

Also! wth do I have bum fluff growing on the sides of my face?!? I swear I could plait it!!
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babybeau, all three of my boys were smaller at they scans. Not enough to move due dates, just a couple of days. This little girl, on the other hand has measured right on track or a couple days ahead. (And I know when I ovulated) 😊
    Four Amazing Boys!

One Sweet Girl - Thanks to Atomic and GD!

One angel watching over us

Praying and swaying for another so that , hopefully, our daughter can have a sister.

11. Likes Babybeaublue liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Steph big hello honey!! Same for me work wise and I can't wait. I normally love my job but its such hard work just getting there, dropping boys to school etc I am exhausted! Baby beau I was soooo sure my DD would be smaller I have not had any scans but so far I am huge!! Also my hair has stopped growing very fast tmi but my beautician mentioned it at my wax appointnenr and with the boys I was super hairy! So weird X

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here with hair growth! It's slowed down which is nice. My nails however have become so brittle and weak.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all I'm still lurking around. Sam mumofsix I'm so glad you popped in & said hello I was just thinking of you this weekend. Some challenging times ahead for you soon.
    I'm not nervous at all about my birth, a scheduled caesarean is going to be a walk in the park for me after 2 emergency caesareans following 40+ hours of hard labour both times. I'm really looking forward to meeting our little guy now. We have picked a new name & are all really excited about it.
    I stayed in hospital for 3 and 4 days after my 2 caesareans & hated every second of it, I am super jealous of the NHS fast track option & if they had that here (Australia) I would take it in a heartbeat. If I am feeling ok I will be signing myself out after 24 hours even if it is against medical advice & my midwife & doula will tend to me at home. My only concern will be getting up the stairs of our house, we have 21 stairs out the front & due to the surgery I'm not sure if my husband will be able to carry me up. He would have no trouble lifting or carrying me he is very strong, I'm more thinking of my belly being folded up. We're talking about getting another friend of his over so they can "fireman lift" me up the stairs. Seriously, I would go to that much trouble not to be at hospital. I loathe it. Mostly at night, when the baby is screaming & you can't yet get stand & there is no one is there to pick him up... you press the buzzer & no one comes... & you press again & again.... it's the worst part of a caesarean, that part of it is horrid. And the food... Blerg.
    Darcy 10.4.2009 ⚓Eamon 4.07.2011⚓ Felix 15.05.2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooh what name did you pick? I still don't have one. Very annoying as I keep being asked all the time!! I just found it very stressful last time and then decided on the day!

Page 104 of 156 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast