Page 111 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2545
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Linzshine32 View Post
    Sending all the blue swayers my blue dust! TAKE IT!

Don't feel discouraged if you want a girl - I'd like to think that the reason so many of us are getting girls lately is because swaying works!!! We are all in the best place possible to increase our odds. Keep being positive (though I know how hard it is to worry - I was a wreck all week leading up to yesterday's ultrasound)

Nahri - I didn't buy anything last night but today during lunch I spent like $75 on clothes and pink bottles - including a onesie that says "i cry sparkles" haha!
    this is the best thing i've read all day! LOL

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think there are a lot if swayers who when they get opposites leave this site for their own sanity. So don't worry about statistically there will have to be some opposite soon. I have read others who gave got opposites recently.

Just out of curiosity. Who is still waiting to find out?

I am
    Mum to two hoping for a bundle of x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sarah when do you find out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah we had a few little opposites in this group. If it were me I would totally cut and run for my sanity. I try to be as sensitive as possible when I post so it doesnt seem like im trying to put my working sway over their own.

"I cry sparkles" ROFL I totally need that on an adult shirt as a gift for my sister.

I bought most of DD's winter clothes for next year including the most adorable puple pram (snowsuit with hands and feet and teddy bear ears... I know in other countries that means a few different baby items) while they were all on clearance this year to save me money. Family already has her spoiled rotten with clothes and I informed them all MINIMAL PINK. Because of all the things being bought from various people I dont want a ton of pink. Im not girly and definitely not a pink is all for girls etc. If she chooses pink as her favorite color so be it but not because everything she owns is pink. I almost get frustrated that some are going overboard though. I feel guilty for feeling that way because they are being nice and trying to save us some money for the things we dont have to buy but..... My mother who irritates me to no end has already purchased 2 seperate halloween costumes for her first halloween both of which I HATE, and several my first (insert holiday here) shirts etc. Im thankful and greatful but sheesh can't I pick out my own kids halloween costume? She bought them for DS two years in a row... If I say anything against it she will lose her every loving mind so for the sake of sanity I have to keep my mouth shut but I have to figure out how to draw the line somewhere. This is the same woman who said if I have twins I should give her one...
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in June/July/August 2015

20 week anatomy scan booked for the 18th of Feb I'm feeling strangely ok about the wait.

We haven't told hubby's family I'm pregnant yet. Everyone else knows though. I'm dreading the comments- his parents have 7 grandsons and only 1 grand daughter. His family were quite open about commenting t
    How much they wanted my last son to be a girl (before they knew the sex)
    Last edited by Sarah4girl; January 23rd, 2015 at 01:00 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wishing you the best Sarah My scan will March 2nd at 19 weeks 4days. Hats off to you. I'm not liking the wait.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my goodness Sarah and boysway, I hope the next few weeks flies by! The anguish during the wait is the worst!

Has anyone with a successful sway had a less than happy DH? It seems like everyone in this group had a DH that wanted a DD (or DS for blue swayers). DH was supportive while I was swaying but I guess I worked so hard to convince myself it was 2 boys (we came up with names bought a matching outfit for them etc) that DH has been devestated since finding out about DD. He wanted twin boys so badly and he's heartbroken. I'm trying not to be angry - the one thing I've learned from this website is GD comes in all forms, I've seen ladies with 1-2 DD's who want to add even more so badly. So I'm trying to be supportive and listen to his feelings, but it hurts that he isnt' happy and I don't have anyone to share my extreme joy with !
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bluebonnet- just to confirm. Your having B/G twins right?? Perhaps your husband also worked himself up for twin boys abs is just getting his head around the fact it's not? Give him some time. I'm sure he will get excited soon. Perhaps it's the unknown girl aspect and not knowing what to do with a girl?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah4girl View Post
    Bluebonnet- just to confirm. Your having B/G twins right?? Perhaps your husband also worked himself up for twin boys abs is just getting his head around the fact it's not? Give him some time. I'm sure he will get excited soon. Perhaps it's the unknown girl aspect and not knowing what to do with a girl?
    Sarah, yes we are having b/g twins. You are definitely right that I spent so much time psyching myself up for 2 boys that it affected him more than I thought it would. I thought he'd be equally happy with b/b or b/g, but I had no idea how excited he was for a huge brood of boys. He's also extremely scared of raising a daughter. Every time I speak with him he comes up with something new "what about dating" or "how do I change a girl diaper". He's extremely freaked out! I'm hoping he'll come around before she's born, otherwise I guess I have to hope she will melt his heart once she's here. He has admitted to me that he didn't realize how much this would affect him and didn't realize the idea of b/g twins would be so upsetting to him until we actually found out. He thought he didn't care that much, but now that we know it's making him so upset.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bluebonnet my husband would be thrilled with delight if this baby is our 3rd boy! He understands my want for a girl so he hopes it is for me. But if I had no preference he would be hoping for another boy!

I'm only 9 +2 weeks so the wait to find out seems like longer than the actual 9 months lol! I was wondering whether to stay team green but know that's just not going to happen! I want to know now. If the harmony tests were less expensive I would do that.

The gender dreams have begun for me. Dreamt that they told me it's another boy. In my dream I remember feeling so low and just didn't want to hear it. I also get angry when someone says they think it will be another boy, like they are saying something really nasty to me. But really they are not! It's just their guess but feels like they hate me to even say it!? I wonder why I've put myself through this sometimes...I honestly felt I would be able to deal better with the situation before I got my BFP now I think I've set myself up for a huge fall!
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

Page 111 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast