Page 151 of 255 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2545
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to admit I am somewhat prepared. I bought a tommee tippee starter bottle kit, plus extra bottles. I have a bassinet, I need to pick up a cot I was given from a friend. I have started a stash of reusable nappies, I have about two packs of disposables. I've started stocking up on wipes and basic household essentials for those first few weeks. Maybe I'll feel more prepared once I know bubs gender. Speaking of, I have bought some boy clothes already. Still plenty more to do if bub is a boy though. My nearly 10 year old will be moving into my almost 5 year olds room if bub is a boy. That means moving lots of furniture around and painting two bedrooms. Hmm, maybe that's the real reason I don't feel prepared.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

2. Likes missxo143, Adia, Nahri liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have a lot of stuff to fix in the house too. The little one will be switching bedrooms (she sleeps in the guest bedroom now bc of the big bed), so I need to reclaim that room. Get her room reasy and comfortable. Fix dings and dents in the walls from my rowdy girls. Repaint walls and ORGANIZE. I have a lot of unused toys and half puzzle pieces to throw out and donate. DH has really insisted on me hiring some help for the last months of my pregnancy and the first months with a newborn so I think I may hire a cleaning service to come every 2 weeks.

We also have gotten rid of everything the last four years so I'm basically starting over. I spent two hours looking at diaper bags last night! Lol. Baby will also sleeping in a bassinet next to us for the first year or so, so no rush to convert the guest room just yet. Has anyone seen the Halo Bassinest? Doesn't it look awesome?

4. Thanks Boysway thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel so unprepared! Winter needs to end so I can switch out all the winter clothes and bring the spring clothes out from the attic :/ I have bought a few things but nothing big we need everything except clothes for baby boy. We even have to get a mini van bc our SUV is obly a 6 seater ooppss lol.. My OB said to have everything prepapred by 30 weeks the lastest incase I go early, get out on bedrest or am just too damn big lol. I am 17 weeks 1 day so that leaves me about 13 weeks left..

Nahri my SPD kicked in too I am going to get a maternity support belt and ask for a referral to PT for it and hope it helps

My family is going to throw us a baby shower, Anyone else know if they are having one?
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

6. Thanks Boysway thanked for this post
    Likes Nahri liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by angel-pink View Post
    miss and belle i've look back at both your scans ladies and they are defo correct so start bonding and enjoy every moment of a brill swayed pregnancy you've both waited for this moment to let it pass you by with doubts .... enjoy ladies
    Thank you angel, I need to really start I feel better after all of the comments
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

8. Likes angel-pink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Time has flown by for me too! I will be 24 weeks in a few day, EEK! 6 months already! DH and I were just discussing that last night.

I guess because I still have half of a miserable semester to get through 3 months seems forever!

We have loads of stuff left over from DD3 but no boy stuff. My sweet neighbor has offered to throw a shower for me so I have had fun on the Amazon baby registry. At first I thought shopping for a boy wouldn't be as fun as girl shopping, but I have managed! Gymboree is my favorite and they have lots of cute boy stuff. DH is already pulling stuff out and turning the office into baby's room, I simply can't help until my classes are over...grrrr...

My Gender Dreaming

10. Thanks Boysway thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm actually quite prepared for my weeks I'm 14 weeks and have cot nappies wipes toiletries hospital bag moses basket be pillow and a breast pump I'm trying g not to buy anything else as I want colours
    so im back and

12. Thanks Boysway thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I totally forgot we are having to buy a third row seat SUV as well! Lol the biggest and most important thing and I'm worried about cleaning:/. I'm going to call my insurance this week and see if breast pumps are covered, I think they are.

14. Thanks Boysway thanked for this post
    Likes angel-pink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankfully we don't need to worry about the car. We need bought a 7 seater 4wd about 6 weeks before I got my bfp I love it. I don't think I could go back to a small car.

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

16. Likes angel-pink, belleboi liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG OMG OMG! I have a son!!! I literally burst into tears.

18. Thanks kitkat18, business.woman thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woohoo Boysway!
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Page 151 of 255 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast