Page 167 of 255 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2545
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its never ending. I have my glucose tolerance test next week and I am fairly certain its going to come back that Ive got gestational again. We have a diabetic alert dog. She can smell it when its high. I wasnt feeling too good the other day I felt like I swallowed an entire bowl of sugar after a small handful of gummy bears. She got in my face and would not leave me alone and kept pawing at me which is her sign for go check your sugar.
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When did everyone start feeling consistent movement?

I'm almost 18 weeks pregnant, and although I've felt movement starting about two weeks ago it's pretty inconsistent. I usually only feel him (I can't believe I'm saying HIM!!!!) at night, I get so worried during the day and have been on the verge of calling my Dr. but I don't want to be "that" person.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by belleboi View Post

I'm almost 18 weeks pregnant, and although I've felt movement starting about two weeks ago it's pretty inconsistent. I usually only feel him (I can't believe I'm saying HIM!!!!) at night, I get so worried during the day and have been on the verge of calling my Dr. but I don't want to be "that" person.
    I'm so glad you've put this as I'm the same! I'm 17w 2d and have felt flutters since 15 ish weeks so thought I'd feel her much more by now. But like yourself it's only in the evening. I was wishing I'd bought a Doppler to hear the heartbeat but knew if I wasn't doing it right that would just scare me more. I looked up today when the moment becomes more consistent and its between 22-25 weeks. If you don't feel consistency after that you call your midwife. As I type this I've had about 5 little tiny thumps!
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

4. Likes belleboi liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahri View Post
    Its never ending. I have my glucose tolerance test next week and I am fairly certain its going to come back that Ive got gestational again. We have a diabetic alert dog. She can smell it when its high. I wasnt feeling too good the other day I felt like I swallowed an entire bowl of sugar after a small handful of gummy bears. She got in my face and would not leave me alone and kept pawing at me which is her sign for go check your sugar.

Cany you arrange a testing sooner, sounds like you might be heading down that road of no sugar hope it's not tho!
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by belleboi View Post

With my first DS I would only feel him at night- I worked in the ER and would be constantly on my feet so I think the rocking induced his sleep during the day. Most women won't feel movement when they themselves are moving- it's when we sit quietly and wait for them to kick that we notice (or think we notice) they aren't moving enough! I wouldn't fret too much about it. I used to tap or lightly push my belly sometimes to "check" and he would punch back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

7. Likes belleboi, 3BoysBlessed liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugee -- I'm back to back docs appointments and preschool meetings for me and DS otherwise I'd be in there sooner! Im trying to be conscious of what I eat as if I already had a positive test just to keep things level. Im getting the crashes big time which is no good. I ended up in bed at 8 last night after a day of nothing and I could have fallen asleep standing up!

With DS he was a 15 week that I could feel occasionally and he became consistently on a schedule at about 22. With DD now I didn't for sure feel her until around 18 and just these last few days 26-27 week do I now feel her on a consistent schedule where I could start kick counting if I wanted. Hiccups have started too which drive me bonkers because hers are like a small earthquake. She better reorganize her schedule though LOL DS was a sleeper with small awake periods. She is definitely a mover with many short sleep periods!
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

9. Likes 3BoysBlessed liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didnt feel constant moving untill 20 weeks
    I was super worried , now its getting stronger every week
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nahri , how interesting is this dog ! So great to have her
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That dog sounds so cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They can be trained to do it to act as service dogs to those who are diabetic but some will just naturally do it and you have to reinforce it. She was a natural talent that we reinforced. I was gestational with DS and could not figure out what her issue was and why she was getting in my face then I realized it was corresponding with high sugar readings after meals. So we rewarded her every time she did it and kept the training up over the years!
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

14. Thanks Boysway thanked for this post
    Likes 3BoysBlessed liked this post
Page 167 of 255 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217 ... LastLast