Page 2 of 255 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok i just looked it up on internet and on net doctor said it should be ok only 2 types effect the pill....now im confused!!!
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess the net and doctors will always tell you to use a backup birthcontrol but what your doc is confirming is that what you took would not make your birthcontro less effective. I am thinking you probably ovulated earlier than you thought. Have you had blood work done. Maybe you are farther along. I wouldn't worry too much on being taking the pill and not knowing you were pregnant. I was on the patch with my middle daughter and skipped one week because I lost my patch but resumed the following week. She is a perfectly healthy 9 year old now. When I stopped my bc two months ago I ovulated on cd9.
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Essence and Nahri for the information on the prenatal testing, I will be trying to figure out the cost of each of the different tests and share whatever I find out with everyone. I have a high deductible insurance policy, so I will have to pay for a lot of the early tests out of pocket even if they are "covered" by my insurance. So I am really just weighing the cost of taking one of the tests (Harmony, Panorama, MaterniT21, or Verifi) as compared to the cost of doing the "traditional" Quad screening and nuchal translucency test. If the tests are only a couple hundred bucks, then it might actually be more cost effective for me. I'll share whatever I learn from the companies.

Congrats HappyLea on your "surprise"! I'm sure that it is probably fine, even though you did take some medication for a week or so. I think the first 3 weeks are just cell division and not the organs are not forming yet (I can't remember what it is called exactly, but it is something like "preorgangenesis" so medications don't really effect it much (thankfully).

Good luck to everyone!
    Mom to (2013)
    Got pregnant swaying pink on our 3rd try.
    Fingers crossed for a on June 14, 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you all feeling so far, any symptoms???

I have sore breasts, that feel very heavy atm but nothing else.

I still think i am is disbelief but another bfp this morning.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only symptom I have is colostrum coming out of my boobs. Other than that, nothing yet for me, but I'm only 4 weeks, so it's not really that surprising. I had HORRIBLE morning sickness with DS#1, so I am really hoping this pregnancy is not so bad. My coworkers have not missed the sound of me vomiting in the bathroom for 9 months, that's for sure.

What is heavy atm?
    Mom to (2013)
    Got pregnant swaying pink on our 3rd try.
    Fingers crossed for a on June 14, 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was fine til the second trimester with DS. Ive felt the strong urge to puke all week but haven't yet. I kinda feel like I did when I was on BC back in the day it made me so sick it wasn't funny til the docs figured out it was too much estrogen and I was fine. My boobs are KILLING me. If I didnt need them to BF I would totally give them to a needy person just to get rid of the problems lol Even though I know each preg is different this one is starting different than DS's did so I can only hope its a good sign from swaying. Either that or this kid already hates me and is sending evil vibes at my stomach lol
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Christi, it meant my boobs feel very heavy at the moment x

Fingers crossed the morning sickness holds off for all...lol!
    I didnt really have much morning sickness with any of my boys, felt nauseous and sick few times but nothing too bad.

Every morning i am still testing, still in disbelief but still bfp. Haven't phoned my gp yet as still dont think its sunk in for us yet.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just ovulated last night and let bd was on Monday. It is Thursday here now, so we will see. I was hoping for an extra month since I went lax on my exercise and eating habits for about two weeks and was extremely stressed while my husband was out of town and that was the same week our kids started back to school. Anyway...I am hoping for next month and kmfx that this month there is a bfn because of that.before that rough patch of three weeks, I lost 14 lbs and I continued to lose even while dh was gone even though I wasn't doing my hour of cardio every day.
    Any thoughts on sways that did get a girl but also inadvertently dropped all of your good LE habits at the time of conception? Just curious and looking for hope I guess...sigh.

My OB does the panorama test. Insurance covers it for us since I already had one loss from DS and I am now over 35. They do tests that are for gender specific diseases, as well. So that is why they do find out the gender in doing these tests. It's of secondary importance, but they will know when they test.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    7 5
    Two angels , our rainbow 2

After 5 years, finally our due July 1st, 2015!

Praying for God's continued blessings and health.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well i got my doctors appt tomorrow, hopefully he will be able to shine some light on if this suprise was conceived in August or September.

I think its September but hubby thinks August.

Hope your all well xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG. Maybe you ladies that have had more than one pregnancy can shed some light. It feels like my ovaries and surrounding is being scooped out by a melon baller!!! I never had pain like this with DS1 even when I got the round ligament pain later on when I started showing even that just felt like a dull cramping and every once in a while like a badly pulled muscle. It hurts when I COUGH! Round ligament pain, uterine stretching, fetal attachment, serious problem is what my bit of research has turned up. Obviously not that far a long yet. Do I call the doc?
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Page 2 of 255 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast