Page 213 of 255 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2545
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you will do great Sarah4girl! You've done it 2x you will hopefully ease through a 3rd!
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

2. Likes Sarah4girl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aida , its getting closer , try to enjoy the last days of your pregnancy , well Im trying to ..

3 weeks until my due date and I didnt walk untill now .. bad me
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nahri how cuuute 😍😍😍😍
    DD in 2010

Swaying for another boy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Adia, how are you going?

I haven't begun walking yet but, I'm not on maternity leave yet either. I'll speak to my chiro again about walking at my next appointment which is just before I start maternity leave. Last time I spoke to her she said I did enough walking at work.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, I had my 34 week ultrasound. Bub is on the 37th centile and weighing approx 2.2 kgs. We couldn't see his face because his hands were in the way and he was snuggled into the placenta. All looks good though and he is head down. I got to make sure he is still a boy, lol. The ultrasonographer actually needed to move the ultrasound wand around on my stomach to try and get him to move so we could see his bits, lol. He had his legs and feet so tightly tucked under his bum, we couldn't see anything. Thankfully he did eventually move.

I've been busy the past 4 days preparing then painting my older kids room so they can move into the same room. Then, I can get a start on little man's room. I need to do a lot more culling then I thought. The room looks tiny with two beds in it. I need to get grocery shopping over and done with today so I can get back into both rooms and declutter/cull.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

7. Likes Nahri liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IMG_0101.JPG

HI ladies!
    I'm good, just massive. Sometimes when I'm sitting on the couch I start getting real contractions but then they stop when I get up and move. My midwives said they check me at my appt this Wed and see if I am dilated at all.

I am anxious about labor and delivery, it hurts no matter which route I take but I want a little baby boy too! DH and I were talking about how we have gotten to a point in our lives where we are used to being comfortable, our bed is super comfortable, our couch is comfy, our cars are comfy....having a baby is not comfy - its painful! And it's been almost 7 years....so I'm anxious but getting so big and awkward that I'm getting ready to suffer a few hours of discomfort to be able to move and not go to the bathroom every 30 min!

Baby squirms a lot which is fun but getting tough as he is big! I am nervous about going over my due date and having to fight it out with the doctors. The midwives will play along with my wishes but they have to get the doctors in the group to agree. I live in an area where is all about slicing and dicing. Doctors aren't really interested in the natural process of things around here and finding midwives was a bit of a challenge. The midwife group is a bit of an oddity around here. It's just a really lazy area of the country that wants everything done quick and modern with little mess. We plan on moving next year, thank goodness!

I'll keep you posted when something significant starts to happen. One day last week was contraction day but I haven't had a tough day like that since. So who knows what is going on!!!

I wanted to post a belly shot but can't figure out how to turn picture! The original picture isn't sideways????
    Last edited by Adia; June 15th, 2015 at 08:15 AM.

My Gender Dreaming

9. Thanks business.woman thanked for this post
    Likes 3BoysBlessed, Boysway liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boysway
    Baby's weight is wonderful , and its great that u have a chance to walk in your work !

Cute belly Aida !
    I wish u a quick and painless labour and delivery
    Last edited by business.woman; June 15th, 2015 at 09:56 AM.
    DD in 2010

Swaying for another boy

11. Likes Adia, Boysway liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love the bump Adia. Hope you get an easy labour!

So I'm really struggling with my weight/water weight gain! After all that time loosing weight to TTC and sway I'm now the size of a very big house. I feel so ugly and I know im fortunate to carry a baby and I should feel glowing but I'm just a fat blob and I hate it. If I was close to due date then I would be focused on that but I'm only 30w2d and worried at how much bigger I will get. Any tips to keep me from becoming any bigger?
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

13. Likes Adia liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby was head down and moving into my pelvis at my appt last week. I'm 36 weeks tomorrow. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Linz...I am about 3 times as big as you!! But it has been a totally different story with a boy this time! Girls were a little more compact and my butt was much bigger!!
    You look fabulous!

Ugee, I am right there with you. I feel so fat and massive. I gain weight every week at my appt. I am only eating when I am hungry and absolutely dreading trying to lose weight after baby....ugh!!!
    Last edited by Adia; June 19th, 2015 at 09:25 AM.

My Gender Dreaming

16. Thanks Ugee thanked for this post
Page 213 of 255 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast