Page 3 of 255 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nahri, you know what you are experiencing better than anyone else, so I think this is one of those things where you have to trust your intuition. If you think something is really wrong, call your doctor. If you think that it is just the misery of normal pregnancy settling into your body (ie, everything stretches out a lot easier with subsequent babies), then you can bring it up at the next appointment. Trust your gut!

Happy, looking forward to hear how far along you are after the doctors appointment! Good luck!

3boys, I think it is more important that you have been doing the diet for a long time, rather than a cheat right around the time of conception. Honestly, I've been lax on the diet myself, but I did keep the protein low... The fat however, well, that's a different story. I lost 10 lbs. total, but I was not a strict le dieter, I was more of a vegetarian who didn't eat very healthy type dieter. Junk food (especially chocolate) was the death of my le diet. But then again, junk food isn't good for my body, so hopefully that lowered my maternal condition. 😛 if you have looked at the sway spreadsheet a number of people still got their girls even though they were loose on the diet.

Good luck to everyone getting their desired genders!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to (2013)
    Got pregnant swaying pink on our 3rd try.
    Fingers crossed for a on June 14, 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im honestly on the fence about my gut intuition. I have felt just totally off since that colposcopy 2 weeks ago with the addition of pregnancy symptoms on top and trying to figure out what caused what because they are all so similar. I figured easier stretch the second time would mean less round ligament issues but maybe an easier stretch means more pain the second time. Im gonna email my doc and give her the run down see what she says at the very least I just didnt expect pain this early this time. I still worked full time and HARD manual work with my first one until the last 10 weeks aside from 2 weeks of massive heartburn that made me throw up I was golden! So this pain thing at barely over 4 weeks is definitely a new one for me
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nahri, You should go to the Dr to get checked. I don't mean to scare you,but if it hurts that much it could be something else like ectopic. I hope it's nothing at all and probably is not. If it weren't such a serious thing. I'd never mention it, but it won't hurt to get checked out if you're only 4 weeks. I think it would be a good excuse to get an ultrasound yo see your little one, too and likely, all is well! I'll be thinking of you.

Thank you Christi! Huge sigh of relief here! I love sugar and I bake a lot. I also am a firm believer in a higher fat diet(good fat) so I'm definitely not a strict dieter, either.☺️
    Well, Dh "forgot" that I wanted to skip this month.grrrr.. Well it happened to be four days ago that we last bd so I think the sway went well. Plus Dh is super exhausted, been working for a month straight literally without one single day off. Three of those weeks were military inspection on his pretty intense job out on a hot Tarmac and insane hours working per day. And super screwed up sleep schedule. So he's been super stressed went from 100% humidity and 100 degree heat working outdoors for that only to come home to cold, windy weather and excessive hours at his outdoor (and lots of driving)job also. Hoping that ALL helped to lower that sperm count a bit and favor girly sperm!
    My Opk was super dark test side today. Looks like I'll be finding out something a week or two...and I'd bet a billion dollars it'll be a bfp. I leave it in God's hands now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    7 5
    Two angels , our rainbow 2

After 5 years, finally our due July 1st, 2015!

Praying for God's continued blessings and health.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought I would join you all early, it seems to be lucky for me to think ahead.... I o'd 2 days after I joined the 2ww. I am having some good strong signs that something may happen soon. I will be away for the weekend so I hope to have a bfp tuesday before I go online.

Here's to hoping all works out for everyone due in JuneJulyAugust!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nahri did you see the Dr yet. I had really bad pains with DS1 but it turned out I naturally develop large cist in the first month. The Dr said it is normal in some women but needs to be watched in case fluid builds up and goes to the lungs. But for my body makes the cist so an egg can not come out and has no choice but to attach. around 6wks they popped and I felt like I was going to be sick and I couldn't stand up or sit down with feel the pain. I hurt so bad I went to the ER thinking my appendix bursted. I wasn't trying to get preg then so it was a hugh shock to see a 6wk fetus. It wasn't as bad with DS2 and 3 but I still felt the pain for a few days.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just spotted this thread thanks to Talk Talk so hope you don't mind me contributing!

Nahri.... If you are only 4 weeks then ectopic is very unlikely as the baby will not be big enough to cause a problem until 7 or 8 weeks. However if you are concerned speak to your doc and he can give you a placement scan to see where baby is. I have these every time as I am at increased risk of ectopic due to scar tissue from pcos surgery. However they won't scan you until 5 1/2 to 6 weeks as this is the earliest you can see.

It's is much much much more likely to be a cyst on your ovary. This is totally NORMAL in 1st trimester due to your hormones and your ovaries doing all the work until the placenta takes over at 12 weeks.

Unfortunately there is nothing the doctor can do about it. The only option is surgery and this is an absolute last resort.

I have this in every pregnancy and yes it REALLY hurts but sadly thee is nothing you can do apart from take it easy and rest up as much as you can. You need to take care with heavy activity as this can cause cyst to have problems but this is RARE so don't panic!

Good luck x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2004 + 2007 + 2008
    + 2015

Due August 2018... hoping

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nahri, have you been drs yet? I often get pain when i cough/sneeze or even get up too quickly but i can feel that its a streching pain ( it really hurts) i do think mine is because of previous pregnancies.

3blessed and purple, hope to see some bfp's soon

As for me i went to dr yesterday he said i either
    - conceived in August and bleed in Sept could have been implantion and i could be about 10 weeks
    - september 12th was period and i got early bfp and im about 4 weeks gone
    - bleed in September was miscarriage and bfp is hormones still in body
    I have to go to early pregnancy unit on Monday for scan to find out which one.

I think my period was September 12th and im early on, i did another digital test thinking that if miscarriage my hormone levels wouldnt go up so if that said 1-2 weeks like last week dr could be right. But the test this morning said 2-3 weeks so surely my levels are going up and not down???
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The dr did put my mind at rest about the pill not affecting baby and the antibiotics should have been ok too.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I saw her she poked around and she said the OB should be calling me by monday (hopefully) to schedule placement scans so we will get a better idea. I usually almost always have cysts and I usually only feel them when they decide to break. Its not as bad as it was it comes and goes now! We just told my bio-mom (I was adopted) today and she cried which I totally did not expect shes not a crier! She cried they day I found her and called her and thats it! My MIL is coming up this weekend and my hubby has been torturing her with "we have a surprise for you" HAHAH
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well i went to early pregnancy unit today and instead of scan they said best to do bloid work. They phoned me up this afternoon and confirmed im pregnant and my levels where 546 and i have to have my bloods done again Wednesday.

If my levels are doubling they will scan me next week sometime.

Page 3 of 255 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast