Page 57 of 255 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Someone here mentioned something about the cheese being good for the nausea
    Omg its so great my nausea kicked at 12 pm as always at work and everytime I eat it gets worst but this time I decided to try the cheese and IT WAS GREAT !
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3boys - welcome and we all understand what you are going through! We are here for support and all hope you hear pink

business woman - I posted about the cheese and I'm so glad it helped you. When I go to the store I buy all different cheese sticks and baybel flavors.. my fridge looks like a cheese shop, lol .

So I thought I would share this with you guys.. back in my October 2WW thread I mentioned I was going to be flying on my ovulation day. Someone mentioned if you fly on ovulation day (I think it was tarasue?) you are likely to end up with twins because of the air pressure splitting the egg? I laughed it off because I couldn't find anything else online about it, but sure enough... so crazy! I didn't take clomid because I was paranoid about the small risk of twins and I have no idea what else could have caused them. We have no twins in our family and this news is just very shocking to us. I'm so worried it's twin boys. I will love them dearly but my DS is SO DIFFICULT. He's extremely high energy and destructive and I worry about having three very high energy boys under the age of 3 to deal with by myself as a SAHM. I actually would prefer b/g twins to g/g twins. My lifelong dream has been to have 2 boys and one girl and I would be over the moon if this is b/g twins. I know statistically speaking b/g twins is the most likely scenario, but I just can't believe I'd be that lucky!

At this point I'm just really really worried one of the babies won't make it. Although I never wanted twins, now that I've seen their 2 heartbeats I love them both and pray that they will both make it to term. I've seen so much heartbreak around twins and it's all very scary. Thanks for listening ladies! No one IRL knows we are having twins (or are even pregnant) and DH is tired of me talking about my pregnancy fears 24/7.

ETA: I looked back on the October 2WW and it was Tigerlily that told me flying on ovulation day causes identical twins! So scared it's identical twins now! OMG!
    Last edited by bluebonnet22; December 16th, 2014 at 07:23 AM.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in June/July/August 2015

3 boys I wasnt around here to know you from before, but I too should find out test results for gender this week. I will keep you in my prayers can you do the same for me? 💗💗💗I am a complete emotional wreck.
    Last edited by 2boysJustOneGirl; December 16th, 2014 at 08:13 AM.
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in June/July/August 2015

Flying on ovulation can cause twins true blue? Interesting theory. One in which I hope isn't true as I also flew on ovulation and had sex that night! 🙉

I think twins these days, with such modern care available, aren't as high risk as they once were. I totally understand your worries tho! I would be the same way. One fetus is enough worry, two is double that.
    Last edited by 2boysJustOneGirl; December 16th, 2014 at 07:51 AM.
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thnx alot blue for ur advice !
    Omg flying could cause twins !
    I will put that in consedration lol
    Maybe in the future 😍
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Boysway, hope you feel better asap, nausea stinks its like a tease because you dont know if or when you will get sick.
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Junie View Post
    Wow, twins- congrats!!!!

sent using tapatalk
    Thank you Junie
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebonnet22 View Post
    Hi ladies - I had my first OB appointment today (at 10 weeks) and I'm having twins also. OMG. I can't stop crying. I'm pretty nervous and upset! Trying to come to grips with it! I have a feeling it's 2 boys, but at this point I'm freaked out about the high risk pregnancy and the thought of raising twins and a 2 year old. This is a silly thing, but I'm also sad I won't be getting true gender results from my Maternit21 blood draw. They will only be able to tell if it's b/b or b/g and I'll have to wait until 20 weeks to confirm. It's going to drive me nuts! Congrats to you missxo - it will be fun to have another twin pregnancy friend to share the journey with!

kasey - such a girly nub, congrats!
    Wow Congratulations!!
    I am rite there with you and your fears, very nervous.
    My NP told me yesterday that twins are a high risk pregnancy so that does mean more ultrasounds so maybe we will both find out sooner than 20weeks.
    Good luck and also happy to have someone to share the journey with!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3BoysBlessed View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I have been off of these boards for a couple months now, trying not to obsess or worry. When I was on here, I tended to just get too consumed with my what-if thoughts. I lost one baby to Down's syndrome at 14 weeks three years ago, so I'm considered high risk, plus I'm in my mid 30s. Also, after three boys(and the Angel was also a boy), I have been very anxious about the gender this time. I would love a girl, as this will probably be our last child. Anyway, I decided to sign on here tonight because my Progenity results should be in as soon as tomorrow or by the end of this week. I may need some gender disappointment support this time if I hear boy. It's strange how it dos not really bother me much in my previous 4, but maybe with this being our possibly last baby, I'm trying not to get my hopes up and being prepared mentally. I did get 11 week ultrasound. The nub is pretty blurry but the chin is pointy from the front (skull theory would say girl for that, but it's not reliable) and the side view is blurred at the forehead no because I think baby was moving, so that wouldn't really be worth guessing on, either. Plus, like I said, the results will be in this week. I'll be 12 weeks on Wednesday.
    Sorry I went missing in action for so long. I hope you all understand and I know that I can feel supported, whatever the outcome of my tests show. Unlike in the real world. People will judge us all based on what gender our children are and more and yet we cannot be open about how we feel about it so, thanks in advance for having me back in the mix.

Best wishes for all and feel free to send me some positive thoughts and prayers for healthy and pink this time. Thank you all and congrats on all of the good news I've been trying to catch up to on here! Two sets of twins, I see also! How wonderful and I'll catch up on the rest as well! Thank you all or being here. I'm so glad to have found this site.
    Good luck on your results hope you hear healthy and pink

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow congratulations you twin ladies!! Amazing news!!

Page 57 of 255 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast