Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142
Results 1,411 to 1,415 of 1415
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    emilee i was right there with you. Hang in there, i know every day is dragging for you at this point but you are so close. you got this.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

2. Thanks EmileeJane thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck EmJ! I felt the same at the end of pregnancy, I was just so DONE with the entire pregnancy thing! Now I'm happy to never be pregnant ever again!

4. Thanks EmileeJane thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder how Bre_cooper11 is doing, she must have had her baby a month ago....

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in Sept/Oct/Nov 2015

Quote Originally Posted by EmileeJane View Post
    2boys I hope you get a big surprise and go early! You are getting so close...

All of the sudden I am beyond done with this and feel like I can't be convinced otherwise. Even though I'm sure I'll miss it when it's gone. I feel huge a ugly and hate every cute gal dressed in their cute fall clothes! Meanwhile I'm over here swollen, in tennis shoes with orthotic inserts for tendinitis in my foot/ankle. Physical therapy and surgical consults for my debilitatingly painful carpal tunnel in both hands/arms-so bad I'm get almost no sleep at night.
    Went on a date with DH tonight and almost cried when the waitress told me they were out of root beer!!! Okay guess I'll have water again, like yesterday and the day before that and the day before that! Then I picked a fight with DH just to top off the night (a night my in laws took the kids)!! Grrr!!!!!
    I got checked at my 36 week appt last week and was told I was 1.5 cm and soft. In 3 pregnancies this is the only time I've been dilated or soft at a check. Not even at 41 weeks with DS1! I know that means absolutely nothing but it did make some good mental progress for me. I refused to be checked again until I'm in labor.
    But all the sudden I am a big Debbie Downer again. Had a friend tell me her cousin just had her baby this morning 2-3 weeks early! And my DH's co-worker just had his baby 2.5 weeks early!! WTH?! That gives me no hope! Somebody has to go over due and bring that average back to 40!!! I'm not even trying to be greedy, 2+ weeks seems like a lot to ask. I was hoping for like 3 to 5 days early.
    Sorry ladies I just needed a vent. I am 37 and 2 days right now and am getting real anxious for labor, meeting our baby, and the slow process of eventually getting my body back.
    Thanks for listening
    I totally can relate! I am 39+3 today and so over all of it. My cervix is long and firm and there is no indication at all that things are happening! I know that all that can change in an hour but come on!!! A little bit of progress would at least give me hope! I feel like I will never go into labor. The last weeks have been excruciating and completely convinced me that I am done having children. Done. I will never put myself through this again! To top it off my mom won't stop pressuring me to just "have the baby already!" Like OMG! So annoying.

Last edited by 2boysJustOneGirl; October 20th, 2015 at 01:18 PM.
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

7. Thanks EmileeJane thanked for this post
    Likes Angel29ique liked this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This thread is huge. Can you guys please start a new one? Thank you!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

9. Likes 2boysJustOneGirl liked this post
Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142