Page 2 of 142 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No symptoms so far here apart from oily skin, but usually don't have any symptoms until around 6 weeks when I'll wake up feeling like I've been hit by a truck so enjoying feeling good while I can!

Got my 17dpo blood test results back hcg was 284 (no wonder the frer was instantly positive 9 hours before these bloods!) And progesterone was 90 which in Australian values is the upper end of normal. My ob said several times that the level was excellent but I'm still shocked because every pregnancy so far my progesterone has been low and I've required supplements to keep the pregnancies going. Shocked that on pregnancy #8 my body may have finally done it right on its own!

Babyxx have you got your blood results back yet?

Have my first ob appointment booked for Feb 16.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls!

All congratolations on your BFP!

I found out this afternoon that i have BFP.
    I'm due 24 september!

My boobs are killing me, have to pee all day and than really have to run to arive in time to the toilet LOL. Nausea and fatique too.

Still can't believe it! Hope we got our pink bundlles!
    Mommy of 2 gorgeous boys and my beautifull twin girls

Thank you so much Atomic for making my pink dream come true

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you ladies feeling? Besides Keepthefaith, is anyone else going to find out early? Who is going to stay team yellow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know whether to find out or not. We weren't going to with dd but thought we saw the 3 lines at the morphology scan so caved and found out at a 4d scan at 27 weeks. Then found out at 15 weeks with both the boys because they were to eager to show off their tackle lol. This time I don't know, in a way knowing ASAP will be easier than my daughter getting her hopes up for a sister for months only to be let down but in another way if it is a girl I can only imagine how excited she will be to have that anticipation confirmed at delivery. So far I'm thinking hubby and I might find out in secret, if it's a boy we'll confess to avoid raised hopes but if it is a girl we'll keep it to ourselves until delivery.
    still have awhile to decide as we're not even announcing the pregnancy until easter at 16.5 weeks.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wanna do an early scan at 14 weeks to find out. I'm too curieus, i have to know what it is.
    Mommy of 2 gorgeous boys and my beautifull twin girls

Thank you so much Atomic for making my pink dream come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I might have got a positive pregnancy test this morning. I guess 0-7 really is possible! I think it is more likely than 0+4. Those are the only two options. I will take another test tomorrow to make sure, but the one this morning was there for sure. I would be due September 29th.
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post
    I think I might have got a positive pregnancy test this morning. I guess 0-7 really is possible! I think it is more likely than 0+4. Those are the only two options. I will take another test tomorrow to make sure, but the one this morning was there for sure. I would be due September 29th.
    Could you send me some of your super fertile, baby dust? At this point, I'll take blue or pink! Although DH would prefer pink 😘!

I am so happy for you! I hope it sticks 😊!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel so bad though. Not about another baby. We wanted a 6th one and timing doesn't really matter. It is just that I feel bad about people who have been trying so long. My SIL has been trying for almost a year for her 3rd. How am I suppose to tell her? Sorry, I just need a bit of advice. I am happy. Really I am. I am just worried about her a lot.
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went through that in November. I got pregnant with #3 and was dreading telling my sister, they have been ttc #2 for over a year. I ended up loosing the baby in December and two weeks later she had a positive pregnancy test and then she was dreading telling me. Tables got turned on me:/. Not going to lie, it's pretty bittersweet. I'm over the moon happy for them but feel cheated that the baby I lost never had anyone but me to get excited about it, if that makes since.

I find I can only text baby talk with my sister now, on the phone or in person is just to difficult still. So just try to not be over the top excited around your sil. Hopefully her time comes and you two can be belly buddies
    Feb. '11
    Dec. '12
    Dec. '14
    Praying for 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post
    Wow, that's awesome! Maybe you O'd early or late? Were you temping or just using opks?
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Page 2 of 142 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast