Page 92 of 142 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have any of you experienced this kind of back pain when pregnant or know someone who has? Should i be concerned?

Lately ive been having real bad pain on my right side lower back... I think sort of in the glute area... Lumbar spine for sure... Its made bending much harder than it should be... I honestly feel sometimes i cant bend At all teally have to work for it and there is weakness and shaking in my thighs..but ive had sciatic pain before and its nothing like this. Tonight i sat up from laying down and could barely sit straight up... The pain was so bad i arched back trying to take pressure off my lower back didnt help relieve it at all.. Then i struggled and stood up to walk where i took a few steps and it felt like my back was giving out...rather my legs went really weak and if hubby hadnt been there i would have fallen.. Thats what it feels like when your back goes out right? Basically tonight has proven this is getting worse not better but i dunno if i should bring it up to dr or not... I didnt have anything like this with my first two...im also worried about how they would treat it... X rays etc.. I cant take aleve or other nsaids obvs and tylenol doesnt help..at the same time i think im more terrified of this getting worse.. Its actually pretty bad tonight..I still have 18 weeks or so to go

Advice is appreciated.. Im wondering if with how baby has been laying/growing if she is cutting off blood flow to a nerve.. She likes to hang upside down head close to my cervix... So her head is no doubt on my lower spine alot..google and other places are failing me..
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

2. Thanks EmileeJane thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I may have been wrong... If google charts are correct its more in the sacral spine area?
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd mention it to your doctor. It's really common to have back pain in pregnancy and I'm sure they won't get you to have x-Rays. Even if they did you can always refuse any treatment that you don't want. Maybe some physio, or a support belt or something simple like that will help. Hope you feel better soon!
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

5. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by covered in blue View Post
    I'd mention it to your doctor. It's really common to have back pain in pregnancy and I'm sure they won't get you to have x-Rays. Even if they did you can always refuse any treatment that you don't want. Maybe some physio, or a support belt or something simple like that will help. Hope you feel better soon!
    I agree! You should definite bring it up to your doctor! I hope and pray you get answers and some relief soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Burakoam, do you see a chiropractor? I do and it has been a saving grace in this pregnancy.

I was having the hardest time doing anything, sitting, standing, etc because my sacrum just felt like it wasn't connected to my pelvic bones, walking was getting to be impossible. It felt like my pelvis was falling apart.

The chiro adjusted me last Thursday and I feel completely different. She really just stretched out some of my lower glute muscles and some other slight adjustments on my lower back and I am much better.

Good luck, back pain in pregnancy is a special kind of misery!

My Gender Dreaming

9. Likes Burakoam liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay chiro here i come it seems lol
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

11. Likes Angel29ique, Adia liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been having sciatic pain on my left side since 8 wks this pregnancy. The Relaxin is killing me. I can hardly sit or walk some days. It changes sometimes it's butt cheek and back thigh and sometimes it's inner thigh down through my knee and when it's both I can barely walk. I've also had my varicose veins giving me pain the last couple of days. Keep wondering how I'll make it to 40 weeks! Always a ray of sunshine here!
    I don't love pregnancy but I appreciate the miracle and process of it all. Even though I'll be aching the whole time, I'm grateful to have always carried my babies to term, have healthy babes and healthy pregnancies even though they aren't without trials.
    I will probably go back to my acupuncturist to see if she can help with stuff. I'm considering chiropractic work as well but for some reason they freak me out!
    Feel better Bura, you're not alone
    EmJ
    2 blue babes

13. Likes Adia liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    EmileeJane,
    truth be told some chiros are quacks, but most are really genuine and do a great job.

Ask around or look online for reviews to see which ones have good reputations.

I have been seeing chiros for years and I can't do without them. My kids go to the chiropractor way more than the pediatrician and i think they are better off for it.

If nothing else give it a shot in pregnancy and see if it helps. We got the insurance we have mainly because it covers chiropractic adjustments!!!

My Gender Dreaming

15. Thanks EmileeJane thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Adia- that's what scares me! But there are plenty of Drs who are poor at what they do too. You're right it's about asking around and finding the good ones. I have a couple of names from reputable sources and will check them out! Thanks!
    EmJ
    2 blue babes

17. Likes Adia liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Spoke with my dr this morning. I had messaged him last night about really needing to find out the gender for my mental well being. I asked if he could at all if possible get me in for an US at tomorrow's appt. He wrote me back today saying that he would sneak me into an open spot himself so I wouldn't get charged under a technician ' s time. So hopefully I'll find out tomorrow afternoon what we're having and this will all be over. If he can't fit me in in the afternoon he said I could come back later tomorrow evening for a scan. I have clients all evening tomorrow but will move them in a heartbeat if I can't get it'll done earlier. Fingers crossed for earlier though!
    Today is creeping by so slowly! I can hardly wait for this to be over tomorrow! Wish me luck. I'll let you know!
    EmJ
    2 blue babes

19. Likes XXforhubby, Adia liked this post
Page 92 of 142 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast