Page 100 of 102 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1015
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anybody else starting to get uncomfortable?
    Now SIXbabies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fivebabies View Post
    Anybody else starting to get uncomfortable?
    Yep. 28 weeks today and found out that instead of measuring right on target for dates, my belly is measuring 2.5 weeks ahead! No wonder why I'm uncomfortable- he's grown a ton in 4 weeks !

How is everyone doing?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had a pretty rough week. Sunday night I only got 2 hours sleep which resulted in a sleep deprivation induced seizure. I didn't even feel it coming on. When I woke up I didn't even remember that I was pregnant

Thankfully my baby is well.

After 2 days in hospital I've been told not to return to work for a while and not to drive for 6 months.

I feel so lost I'm trying not to get depressed but it feels pretty hard not to get bogged down in the negatives. I'm also not sure if I should give breastfeeding another go now. I feel like I've lost alot of the joy I carried before.. I'm hoping as time passes I feel better. My baby deserves better than this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2011, 2013 and due in Dec 2015 - thank you ATOMIC!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no Sunbuny! (((Huge hugs)))! Hang in there honey and just try to relax and take care of yourself.

Do you have a seizure disorder or is this new for you? The reason why I'm asking is I had a flurry of seizures 6 months before conceiving DS1. I had to be on meds, Keppra, and was able to get off of them and be cleared to TTC the month we conceived DS1.

I know you feel a wide range of emotions right now. Know you are a fantastic mother- things happen. You absolutely can breastfeed your little one if you want and feel that it won't cause too much stress for you. No matter what you chose- you will make the choice that is right for you and your baby.

Oh honey, I am sending lots of strength and love your way !!

5. Thanks Sunbuny thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi XX

Yes, I have epilepsy and I'm on keppra. They put me on keppra 1 day post partum with DS2 after I had a seizure whilst holding him. Luckily my DH was able to get him from my arms. It was working so well and I had so much hope but on think due to the fluctuating hormone levels weight gain the amount of meds was not enough anymore. They increased it again.

So far with each baby the hospitals have given my babies bottles whilst I've been unconscious. My DH doesn't even want me to try breastfeeding this time. I'm confused.

Wow, so you had seizures and they went away? What had caused them?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in December 2015- Jan/Feb 2016

I'm so sorry Sunbuny! My heart breaks for you! I sure hope that the increase in dose will help. Are you on a higher dose of Folic acid? Most ladies with a seizure disorder need to be on 1000-4000mcg of Folic acid while pregnant/nursing. Also, have you tried Choline/Inositol? It is a supplement that helps regulate the neurotransmitters in your brain to be more stable in response to hormone fluctuations while pregnant and nursing. The dose is 500mg twice daily. I liked the Kal brand of Choline/Inositol because it is time released. These are also safe to take while on Keppra.

I experienced 10 seizures over 7 days and we could never find out why. I had stopped BCP that I had been on for 13 years. The Neurologist seemed to think that I was overly sensitive to the fluctuating hormones. Luckily, I have been seizure free but will NOT go on any form of BC ever again!!

Hugs sweetie! I hope you feel better soon. Please don't beat yourself up- you are a great mother!!

8. Thanks Sunbuny thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've always taken a high dose of folic acid when TTC and when pregnant but have never heard of Choline or Inositol. I'll look into them. Thank you so much. It is such a relief to speak with somebody who understands

10. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbuny View Post
    I've always taken a high dose of folic acid when TTC and when pregnant but have never heard of Choline or Inositol. I'll look into them. Thank you so much. It is such a relief to speak with somebody who understands

No problem! If you can't find it in Australia, let me know. I can always order it here for you and ship it to you. We can work it out!!

12. Thanks Sunbuny thanked for this post
    Likes Burakoam liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I stopped by, but I still think of you all!

Sunbuny, that is so scary, I'm sorry that you have this uncertainty to deal with. Why does your DH not even want you to try breastfeeding?

I hope everyone else is doing ok. How is the nursery, if you're doing one, coming along?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Temerity, because sleep deprivation brings on seizures and he knows if the baby is bottle fed he can help out. After the birth of my first 2 I had seizures whilst breastfeeding at night or just as I was finishing. I probably will give it another go though.

I've stopped working now so starting to work on a nursery. Nothing major but still exciting

How is everybody else going? Not that long for us now XX!

Page 100 of 102 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 LastLast