Page 25 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow... That is terrible. I didn't get nearly as sick as you are but it still felt horrible so I can only imagine what you are feeling

I feel like I'm actually starting to feel a bit better except I'm starting to get insomnia and cramps at night. I went through that in a previous pregnancy. Horrible because it makes me even more tired and impatient during the day.

How long did the MS last for you in previous pregnancies. I'm sorry to all you ladies suffering... Its horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2011, 2013 and due in Dec 2015 - thank you ATOMIC!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I grabbed some Unisom (generic because that's all they had! ) and some B6....took some just now so hopefully tomorrow will be better! FX!

I stay sick until 22 weeks.
    Now SIXbabies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll either get better by the end of the first trimester or it will last until 22 weeks. I hope it will be the former and not the latter!

Glad you are feeling somewhat better Sunbuny! I had insomnia with DS2. It was awful! Try taking a Benadryl before bed to get some sleep. Benadryl is a class A.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in December 2015- Jan/Feb 2016

Took a half tab of unisom last night with the 100mg of B6. Woke up slightly better but nausea started about 10am. Wonder if I can take the other half tab in the morning? Yet, I'm so scared to take it during the day with littles at home. Ultrasound on Friday! Will be the longest week ever. How do you ladies feel about the ramzi theory? I hate to even think about it and give me hope for a girl. Just keep telling myself that I've done all I could. And know that if it wasn't for this site, I would have 0% at my girl.

Last edited by smarston3; May 3rd, 2015 at 11:19 AM.
    -8 -5 -3

swayed for but expecting another

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is directly off of my midwive's page:
    Vitamin B6 may be taken to reduce nausea: 50-100mg per day
    Medications: Doxylamine succinate (Unisom) can be taken at bedtime (25mg) and twice a day (12.5mg) for relief of nausea. However, this can be sedating. Doxylamine can also be taken in conjunction with Vitamin B6 in the above dosage and has been shown to be highly effective for decreasing nausea.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel the same way Smarston! Everything went out the window when I saw the baby on the screen during my first US. The baby implanted on the left side and my giant corpus luteum is also on the left! I keep telling myself that I could be the exception and this is still a boy. I just hope it is a DD for DH's sake!

GL at your US! Looking forward to hearing how things are going!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in December 2015- Jan/Feb 2016

I have to share this with you ladies! So I have a family friend who is an OB (he over sees the midwives at my hospital that I see. It's like getting two for one, if I need interventions ), and he gave me some tips that help with blood sugar and MS!

Don't sleep on your left side unless it has been 3 hours after eating. Sleeping on your left side before then puts more pressure on your stomach and cause it to take EVEN longer to empty! It also puts pressure on the pancreas causing insulin release to be impaired, which allows BS to stay higher.

So if we must go to bed/nap/rest cause we are so sick before 3 hours have passed, lay on our right side. It will help alleviate MS and not raise our blood sugar levels!

Why was I never told this before!!!!!

Also, sleep inclined after eating to prevent heartburn/sour stomach. I'm sure you all know about this one though!

Last edited by XXforhubby; May 3rd, 2015 at 04:17 PM.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But, I became a left sided sleeper to sway

-8 -5 -3

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone? I'm starting to feel twinges of MS, especially after I eat or if I haven't eaten in too long. I have the Unisom and B6 sitting on the shelf, but part of my is eager to feel some proof that the pregnancy is progressing. I know after about a day I'll be over that! Lol.

Hope you're all doing well! When is the next scheduled u/s to look forward to? Mine won't be until at least May 11, if they decide to do one the same day as my first prenatal visit.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Temerity View Post
    How is everyone? I'm starting to feel twinges of MS, especially after I eat or if I haven't eaten in too long. I have the Unisom and B6 sitting on the shelf, but part of my is eager to feel some proof that the pregnancy is progressing. I know after about a day I'll be over that! Lol.

Hope you're all doing well! When is the next scheduled u/s to look forward to? Mine won't be until at least May 11, if they decide to do one the same day as my first prenatal visit.
    Feel the same way. A few waves of nausea are reassuring. But, the unisom/b6 aren't making me want to rush time if that makes sense.

-8 -5 -3

11. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
Page 25 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast