Page 26 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 10 weeks and swear that I am feeling the baby move every now and then! Like little flutters!

I'm so sick still though . I dread eating dinner for I know I'll feel ill until i can take another dose of Diclegis.

Only four weeks till my 13week and 5days scan! I'll also have the MaterniT21 blood work drawn then too. Eek!

How is everyone else doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX-I bet it is flutters. My OB said she felt hers at 9 weeks and she would know if it's true or not.

I just had an extremely quick ultrasound to just ease fears (don't tell DH, official one is Friday) I'm 6w1d, according to LMP I should be 5w6d so perfect. Only one bean! (Secretly hoping for two) I kept asking if implanted on left and she said "you don't have left or right. It implanted on top"

-8 -5 -3

swayed for but expecting another

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay! Smarston! That is so reassuring that everything is ok! You're only 4weeks and 4 days behind me!

Anyone else have a scan coming up?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone else starting to show yet? I'm 10weeks and haven't gained any weight yet, but I already look pregnant! I know it's my third and my body has muscle memory from doing this before, but geez! We have already told people, because I clearly look pregnant

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my first scan yesterday and it was amazing. My MS disappeared at exactly 9 weeks so I was secretly freaking out and desperate for that reassurance. My baby was there, heart beating at 169 and measured at exactly 9w5d which is what I was yesterday. Phew... A load off. I'm having the chromosome blood test next week and my ob said I should have the results by the end of next week.. Gender and all. I'm extremely nervous... Just want all to be OK.

Girls, I really feel for those of you still feeling sick. Its so horrible and I hope it gets better soon.

I've put on weight but don't look pregnant yet. I looked more pregnant at This time in my 2nd pregnancy. I've told alot of people though because I'm so excited

2011, 2013 and due in Dec 2015 - thank you ATOMIC!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay! Glad everything is ok Sunbuny! I have my next scan in 3.5 weeks and will know what we are having a week from then.

I'm only 5ft 4in so I think that is why I'm showing early. I'm just so happy to be pregnant again despite being so sick. I keep thinking about nursing and snuggling with another newborn and that makes the sickness worth it !!

7. Likes Sunbuny liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in December 2015- Jan/Feb 2016

I'm having waves of icks even with the unisom/b6. It's like a trouble deciding what to eat/not eat feeling. I have to grocery shop tomorrow and I'm dreading it. Have no idea what to buy. I'm normally really good at meal planning but I have no idea what I want to eat from day to day.
    I am sooo bloated/pregnant looking. Thinking back, I was like this with my boys too. I remember people asking when I was due before I wanted to announce the pregnancy. Can't wait to announce so I can let the bloat fly free. Haha. Anybody have thoughts on finding out gender early? I'm wondering if the pregnancy will "drag" more if we find out so early. Granted, I need all the time to prepare for GD but still

-8 -5 -3

swayed for but expecting another

9. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm with you Smarston! I have let the bloat fly free! I feel so much more comfortable! Plus, for Mother's Day DH and the boys bought me three CUTE pairs of capris (elastic waist band of course!) and two pairs of Birkenstock sandals . So yeah, you can tell I'm pregnant, but I'm comfortable and happy!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 5 weeks tomorrow. Not feeling too bad. Feel a bit nauseous when I haven't eaten for a while. At the moment I'm just too scared to enjoy being pregnant in case something goes wrong again.
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Smarston, if you are interested in the Ramzi prediction method, then next time you have an u/s ask about the chorionic villi in relation to the fetus. The method is not about where you implanted in your uterus... Most the time where you implant depends most on what side you ovulated from, and although there are theories about gender and which ovary ovulated, this particular theory is not linked with that. What matters is whether the baby is to the left or right of what will eventually become the placenta, inside the membrane.

Good luck Friday!

Sunbuny, so happy you got to see your little baby! I am totally going to get the blood test, because I'm 37 so I want the reassurance of the genetic results, and I would like to know gender for sure before I see another penis in a sonogram haha.

XX- I'm glad you're comfy! And happy you can look forward to those snuggles even with being so sick.

Eleena, I am the same, scared to hope that all is going to go well. Just have to wait this out

AFM, just plugging along. Still terrified I might have twins, as I don't think DH will take that very well at all. Starting to have more MS, before I eat, after I eat, etc, but no food aversions, just nausea. First u/s is confirmed for May 11, 3:30 eastern.

13. Likes Sunbuny liked this post
Page 26 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast