Page 134 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1558
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does anyone know the link between right and left sided implantation and gender? I'm not sure where I read that more girls are on the left and more boys are on the right. I know about Ramzi but that is about placental location isn't it. Roll on 13 week scan on 20th! Feeling stressed as its approaching.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The theory is left side girls, right side boys but I don't believe in it.

XXforhubby had confirmed left side ovulation & left side implantation and she's having her 3rd boy so it doesn't always hold true.
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

3. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Junie View Post
    Once I see some peer reviewed studies on the subject with a clear negative correlation I could see changing my opinion but so far I've seen nothing of the sort. I think talking to your Dr. and making your own decision on the subject is the best bet.

Also in Germany we have to have a medical consultation with the Dr before having the harmony or panorama test done so as to understand exactly how the test works and help understand what the results can mean. Maybe meeting with the genetic counselor is similar?
    You won't see any as its unethical to do studies on prego women we are the studies. Just like the decades of xrays they did no prego women
    That is why china study is interesting because they use aborted babies
    Germany probably has it right w the geneticist because if you get good or bad news in America you get it on the phone and are left to deal with whatever news by yourself
    Its A Girl!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsaukina1 View Post
    But it wouldn't only be 3 because people usually get them between 14 and 20 and later. Plus use of dopplers are ultrasounds. In 99 when I had me first was not even offered unless there was a medical reason.routine us have went up and up and have not helped out the US maternal deaths not one bit. Of course if they are medically indicated no one is questioning that. There are risks to everything and we have to weigh them but when we say personal choice its blurred by what culture/ medical doctors have ked us to believe and not question are safe.

Human Studies Condemn Ultrasound

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.c...al-ultrasound/
    At some point though the baby is already developed. I have read the studies too because my 4th was high risk and I had to have u/s every 1-2 weeks for the last part of my pregnancy and I think it's probably like everything else, if you approach it sanely and not go all Tom Cruise having an ultrasound in the house doing it every day. He's perfectly normal give or take a little "kid weirdness".

Some of the studies are also misleading because people who have had issues during pregnancy have more ultrasounds and more issues = more issues regardless of the ultrasounds.

Even the most dangerous things ever 110% proven to cause harm during pregnancy only cause harm a fraction of the time. Like Retin A which is one of hte most dangerous things ever, only caused birth defects 20% of the time. So with things that aren't glaringly obvious that practically everyone has done and yet most people have perfectly healthy kids after that, personally I suspect those things are probably NOT a super huge deal for the general population.

Now the argument can absolutely be made for that we don't know the risks and that they do cause unneccesary stress for people lots of times - like all the ladies who were told they had some sort of marker for something but then turned out to be nothing - but they do save lives too like with placenta previa and so forth.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; October 3rd, 2015 at 01:05 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    Does anyone know the link between right and left sided implantation and gender? I'm not sure where I read that more girls are on the left and more boys are on the right. I know about Ramzi but that is about placental location isn't it. Roll on 13 week scan on 20th! Feeling stressed as its approaching.
    The study found that ONLY IN A THREE MONTH PATTERN where ovulation had been monitored for 3 months and was L, L, R were 75% boys conceived. That was the strongest pattern. All the other patterns had varying rates of B/G conceived but they were all 3 month patterns and they all were less than 75% (so you still have plenty of a chance even with L, L, R pattern of having a girl) . And unless you know the pattern of your ovulation for 3 months running it is useless info anyway really.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes covered in blue, Junie, Ashforblue liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks. I thought I felt ovulation twinges on the left but clearly I was wrong.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck today dreaming for your gender scan. I think your nub looks very girly and will be surprised if you hear boy. I have fingers and toes tightly crossed for you.

Thinking pink when is your nub scan? I will definitely post on here. Wish we had option for panorama here.

10. Thanks DreamingPink2015 thanked for this post
    Likes covered in blue liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Starting to worry and stress
    gender scan booked in for 2:30 tomorrow

I have not told anyone but you girls you are my rocks

Even my husband knows nothing of it (really hoping for pink so I can somehow surprise him after)

Please keep all your fingers and toes crossed for me

Xxxxxxx
    Mum to 2 handsome Sep 2011 Jan 2014

Dreaming of a precious little

BFP !!!!! EDD 1st April 2016
    for a

It's a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exciting. Fx you hear pink. Do you know how you'll tell dh?
    Its A Girl!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fx dreaming pink
    hoping for

Page 134 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast