Thank you Atomic & Gender Dreaming!

2. Thanks mandyp85 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in March/April/May 2016

Congrats dreaminpink.

Thinkinpinkin no I took the clomid under my RE care.

Sorry Mandy. If it is a boy he will be the joy of your life and your daughter will still have a little brother to play with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thanks mandyp85, DreamingPink2015 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats dreamingpink!!! That's awesome! How exciting

Mandy, I'm sorry you're feeling sad. I'd probably do a gender scan anyway just to confirm, but don't go in expecting them to have gotten it wrong. With DS2 I had the technician say "I don't see any boy parts" so I was convinced she was insinuating a girl. Nope, she just really didn't see his boy parts which were very apparent at an elective gender u/s later that day. I was excited about a girl for about 2-3 hours, then when I saw my boy I was SO in love...definitely love at first sight (which honestly didn't even happen with my first!). I'm sorry if your DD doesn't get a sister, but whats most awesome is that you're giving your children siblings!
    '12 '14 '16

6. Thanks mandyp85, DreamingPink2015 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs Mandy. I'm awol for the most part on this forum as I too heard boy and I'm struggling more than I thought I would. Xo

Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmebabyonemoretime View Post
    Hugs Mandy. I'm awol for the most part on this forum as I too heard boy and I'm struggling more than I thought I would. Xo

Bless you hun, big hugs to you as well. I got so upset today as well, was crying and dh just didn't get it. I have a gender scan booked for tomorrow so just expecting to have them confirm boy. I'm so annoyed as well as I had just finished telling the tech that I didn't want to know, just for her to say that about the gender scan, as lovely as she was she should not have said anything like that. I hope you work out a way to get your dd hun, I have already decided that I will most likely try again if it is a boy, just got to convince dh, he is dead against having anymore currently.
    2005 2008 2012 2014 2016 (sway opposite)
    Am currently with (sway opposites)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TaytumJ View Post
    Mandy, how many weeks along are you? Is it possible it could have been a leg or something else? Depending on how much gender scan is, I might do it to just ease my mind.

Ladies I need your help/advice - his morning I had a BM (I haven't had bad constipation, I usually still go at the time same every morning, just sometimes it's harder than others), and I thought I saw a little blood, but didn't think anything of it and I don't think I strained or anything too crazy. This morning then when I went to the bathroom later in the morning and wiped there was some blood. Not a lot, and none in the toilet, only after I wiped. When I did a quick check of my CM I noticed that it was still just white/creamy - no pink/red when I checked my finger or wiped it on toilet paper. Could this just be from the BM? Should I call my doctor or wait and see what happens the rest of the day?
    I'm 19 weeks now, I thought it may have been cord but for her to say not to waste money on a gender scan says to me that she thinks it was boy bits, she was not actively looking for gender (we have to have a separate scan for that in my hospital which we have to pay for) so for her to say that she must have been really confident.

I ditto what ash said re your cm and bm. Xxx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't give up hope Mandy, anything is possible
    Especially if the Tech did not tell you the gender

If it will make your pregnancy journey more at peace I would recommend get the gender scan done. It will give you a chance to see your beautiful bubba again x
    Mum to 2 handsome Sep 2011 Jan 2014

Dreaming of a precious little

BFP !!!!! EDD 1st April 2016
    for a

It's a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 99% confident its boy #4 but I am having a gender scan tomorrow as at this point I feel I may as well just know, seeing as she pretty much told us anyway. I've had the conversation with my daughter and she was really grown up about it, she said she will be a bit sad if its a boy as she knows its our last baby and that she will never have a sister. But I'm already thinking about swaying again and including exercise next time.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in March/April/May 2016

Quote Originally Posted by mandyp85 View Post
    Bless you hun, big hugs to you as well. I got so upset today as well, was crying and dh just didn't get it. I have a gender scan booked for tomorrow so just expecting to have them confirm boy. I'm so annoyed as well as I had just finished telling the tech that I didn't want to know, just for her to say that about the gender scan, as lovely as she was she should not have said anything like that. I hope you work out a way to get your dd hun, I have already decided that I will most likely try again if it is a boy, just got to convince dh, he is dead against having anymore currently.
    I can't blame you for going back. I hope your tech was just being a knob and you have a beautiful dd cooking.

Afm I AM going to get my dd. I'm now a dream member and have filled out forms for a consult with Dr potter. Due to my age and how much worse things could be in a year and a half, I am planning an embryo adoption. I just have to find a way I come up with the money and figure out how I can overcome the laws here, and manage to complete my pretesting And get meds prescribed.

Swaying again for me is no longer an option

Xo keep me posted on tomorrow's Scan.

Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

13. Thanks mandyp85 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope she was too but I saw what looked like a willy several times so my only hope is that it was the cord we were seeing. I'm scared to sway again but have no option for ht being in the uk and there is no way we could afford to do it abroad, unless we get a big lottery win of course lol. I will update as soon as I get confirmation :-) good luck to you on your journey hun, I hope things go well for you. Xxx

Page 138 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast