Page 36 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol and i swayed for boy an ate so much tht my stomach looks like baloon and i look like 5 months pregnant

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha I think a lot of us look 5 months pregnant already. I am living in track pants and some jeans that are a bit big that my sister gave me. I'm seriously considering buying some maternity clothing already lol. I have nothing left from the others as DS3 was going to be our last so I need to buy everything again (including baby clothing). Should be fun

I've been throwing up today too. I think it's all the extra mucus setting me off as I have a yucky cold too . I had forgot how aweful it was. Lucky DH took the afternoon off work to look after me and the boys . Totally spoilt!
    I feel a bit down about my MIL too. The woman can be really mean. DH and I are going to bid on a section at auction we like so we can build our own home and she is just nothing but negative. She's just been going on and on about how I always make bad choices and have budget tastes and never choose anything nice. She constantly compares me to SIL who can do nothing wrong (including producing the perfect PP!). I hope I never turn out anything like her

Well I hope all those little babies are growing nicely and all the mummies are getting a break from the morning sickness xx
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

3. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You guys are lucky eating. I can but i dont feel like much and nothing satisfied me. I dont have the inspiration to cook for dh and boys (tired and nausea comes and goes) 😣

Covered im sorry to hear about your mil. Is your sil her daugther?
    Gl bidding on your house. Just think it is your house your way. You are there for your family and not her.
    Mine and sil (hb sister) have been irritating me everytime i see them. Lucky i only see them about 1 or 2 a month. We dont have the same way of raising our boys and consequently my boys suffers from it...but appart from that theyvcan be lovely people lol.

You will have a brand new house before baby arrive?

5. Likes covered in blue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've also been enjoying cereal and peanut butter! I have quite a craving for coke whereas coffee makes me feel sick so I'm drinking coke still.
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm drinking coke too Junie. Whatever hits the spot

Tiffsal - thank you. Yes SIL is DH's sister, so the daughter of MIL. They have serious champagne tastes. Their kids are in label everything! But they are also in serious debt so I don't see how that's better.
    We won't build for a year or 2. We just started our own business last year so we have to be careful and we need to save a bit more so we can build the house we want. Trying not to get too excited though. It's quite a big section so we will have heaps of room for the kids to run around and a small paddock for some animals etc. It will be a better lifestyle for the boys.

Has anyone been buying things for the baby yet? One of the department stores has 40% off nursery this weekend and I'd love to go and get some of the basics but I'm also a bit scared to do it in case something happens.
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Covered. It is her daughter that is why. I know how you feel. 😣 but very exciting to get a new house!

I started to buy neutral things u see in sale at the moment. Boy or girl it will be hard to use my boy's clothes because they were winter babies and this one will be a summer...thats the escuse to buy anyway 😊😊

Has anyone been feeling pickles at 10pm? Or sour thibgs late at night?

9. Likes covered in blue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Covered that sucks about your mil she sounds like such a treat.

Tiffsal - allll I wanted with ds 4 was sour stuff. Pickles, cucumbers in plain white vinegar, lemon water, and sir candies. It's the only way I was able to survive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

11. Likes covered in blue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is everyone's due dates?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hitme was that only with ds4? Ive never had with my other 2ds and every now and then ill be craving sour stuff before going to bed....

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it's not a sign of gender I think I actually did crave it with ds3 too, but I was way sicker so I ended up eating boring old crackers a lot. But with my first 2 boys I think all I wanted was dairy. Ice cream and yogurt. Every pregnancy is different!

Page 36 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast