Page 66 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all, sorry I've been MIA. Yesterday we went in for an u/s and we finally got to see the heartbeat. Again, I'm measuring small, should be 8w1d but measured at 7w5d, but they didn't adjust my due date, so official EDD is 4/11.

We are super anxious to find out if we are having a third boy or a little girl. DS1 says "sister" when we ask, and if we ask if it's a "baby brother" he says no. According to Ramzi, it's a girl because baby was very much on the left side, but then again so were my two older sons so I'm not placing any value on that. Either way, we are just so happy to have a confirmed pregnancy and can't wait for April!

I cant wait for all the updates on what you all are having!
    '12 '14 '16

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Momamia you are having glucose tests already. Did you have problems with it in your other pregnancies. I hope you pass your glucose test.

Babypink you are only a few days behind. You could be having a smaller baby girl. Great news that all is going well.

Ash I have had good sections too that healed quickly and cleanly. I also wear a tummy wrap after and when all healed do abdominal massages to reduce scar adhesions which causes the biggest problems in repeat sections
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

3. Likes Ashforblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pearl, they tested me early because I'm overweight, I've had a baby over 9lbs, and my mom and sister both have Type 2 diabetes. Apparently those are risk factors which require early testing. I was just as surprised as you that they are testing me for it already. I'm irritated about my results because the lab lady drew my blood for the 1 hour test 15 mins too early. I think that's why my level came back slightly elevated. She said she felt bad that I had to wait for so long. Ummm.... It's called a 1 hour glucose test for a reason lady! I think she just wanted to go home early and I was the last patient of the day. I better pass the darn 3 hour test. I've never had gestational diabetes in any of my pregnancies. I have to go in next Friday, September 11th. I have to stay there for 4 hours. :/ Ewww.... I'm going to be so bored.

Babypink, so glad you got to hear the heartbeat! How exciting!!
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashforblue View Post
    Oh yes, I meant to tell you earlier how cute your kiddos look Pearl!

No news today.... Hope it comes in tomorrow & puts me out of my misery!

Noooooo! What time of day is it for you, Ash? I have just sat down to my 15 thousandth meal of the day (feels like it!) after hectic day and was so excited hoping to see your update!!! The suspense is too much!!!

6. Likes Ashforblue, covered in blue liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha Foxcub! No news today, booooo . I decided not to call & big them though until Monday... I have dogshow this weekend which should keep me busy & I'm actually feeling a bit more relaxed about it! Maybe I'm just too scared to know right now, LOL!! When I went in to my regular Dr. The other day, the nurse told me I was probably having my third girl!

Is it true that boys usually measure bigger then girls in early pregnancy?
    (8) (4)
    Praying & swaying for a
    due March 9th 2016 with a !!!!

Thank you Atomic & Gender Dreaming!

8. Likes TiffSal, covered in blue liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh & congrats on hearing baby heartbeat Babypink!

Momamia, hope your next glucose test goes well!!
    (8) (4)
    Praying & swaying for a

10. Likes momamia4 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    People love to tell you that you are having the same gender again. I was making breakfast in the canteen in work just chatting to a male colleague who is expecting his 2nd girl soon when another woman butted in to our conversation and said "you are expecting another girl, but you have one of them already" having gone through GD I was just in a rage for him at stupid comments people make.
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

12. Likes covered in blue, True Blue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashforblue View Post
    Haha Foxcub! No news today, booooo . I decided not to call & big them though until Monday... I have dogshow this weekend which should keep me busy & I'm actually feeling a bit more relaxed about it! Maybe I'm just too scared to know right now, LOL!! When I went in to my regular Dr. The other day, the nurse told me I was probably having my third girl!

Is it true that boys usually measure bigger then girls in early pregnancy?
    ALL of my boys, DS1, DS2, and this sweet boy, have either measured 1-2 weeks ahead! When they said at my first scan at 5w6d the fetus was measuring 6w8d despite the gestational sac measuring right on target with my known ovulation date, I knew we were having our third boy. This is the only thing that has held true for me.

FX and tons of my blue dust (seriously, I need to get rid of it )

14. Thanks Ashforblue thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks XX! It makes me feel hopeful! Unless I have a big girl in there, LOL! My girls measured on dates exactly....

So I might break down & call them today instead of waiting til Monday, what can I say? I'm weak, haha

How's everyone feeling?
    (8) (4)
    Praying & swaying for a

16. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just got bfp 12dpo. Edd 5-10 or 5-14 depending on conception or lmp dates. My 4 sons were all 10+ lbs. ( No GD) and my fundal height always measured on dates( no ultrasounds) so not sure why some people measure ahead. How many May mommies here?? Swayed girl and have a long wait ahead
    Its A Girl!!

18. Likes Ashforblue, Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
Page 66 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast