Page 84 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome taytum!

How long do you have to go hitme before making it official?

Pearl and ash im feeling pops but i dont keep asking myself it is it or not...cant wait for the full kicks 😊

2. Likes Ashforblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see midwife tomorrow. I'm hoping she can get me into an ultrasound this week so that I can know whether I have multiples or not, before doing panorama since it won't work with twins. If everything is normal in the U.S. I can do panorama anytime after 9 weeks... It's very expensive so I'm very nervous to do it.
    I'll be 9 weeks lmp on thurs. results come back in 10 days so it's juts all about getting everything done fast enough. I could literally know by October 1st!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

4. Likes daisy4, Ashforblue, TiffSal liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is the panorama like the harmony and other genetic testing? Those work with twins here but done after 10 weeks. good luck either way. Interesting fact of the day: pandas are only fertile 2 DaYs out of the YEAR! Glad we aren't pandas lol
    Its A Girl!!

6. Likes Ashforblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When do you ladies usually share w irl friends and family?? I have an online friend and she has exact same edd as me and she has already made official announcement to everyone. I'm thinking Christmas lol. Then again they don't live here so wouldn't notice of I looked prego anyway. We shall see.
    Its A Girl!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsaukina1 View Post
    Is the panorama like the harmony and other genetic testing? Those work with twins here but done after 10 weeks. good luck either way. Interesting fact of the day: pandas are only fertile 2 DaYs out of the YEAR! Glad we aren't pandas lol
    I don't know if there are any differences - here's the link for it if you want to compare?

http://www.lifelabsgenetics.com/non-...natal-testing/

I'm doing the lowest cost option. There are 3 different levels of testing.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So good to see some familiar faces in here, hitme! I'll have to catch up on how everyone is doing and what's going on since I just joined!

I think I can officially post - my 10dpo hcg was a 24 and progesterone was a 42 and she called today to tell me my 12dpo was a little over 100! So, the little bean is growing!

Background - DH and I started trying back in October last year and between then and June I only O'd twice on my own, and one was a chemical pregnancy. My OB put me on Clomid in June, and it took three rounds before this little one came along. My EDD I believe will be May 23rd, 2016, and my first appointment is October 8th (so far away!).

This is our first, so I may have a LOT of questions for you guys (I apologize in advance!). Right now I don't really feel any different - during my chemical pregnancy my nips were really sore starting 8dpo, and this time it comes and goes. Some light cramping on right side, light headedness every once in a while, a little more tired than normal and definitely more hungry. But, I know it's still early!

So happy to be here! I hope we can keep this little guy (or girl!) around for a h&h 9 months!

EDIT: First question - I think my OB office just scheduled me an appointment with the doctor they had there. What if I wanted a mid-wife? Which would you ladies recommend?
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

10. Thanks Hitmebabyonemoretime thanked for this post
    Likes daisy4, covered in blue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsaukina1 View Post
    When do you ladies usually share w irl friends and family?? I have an online friend and she has exact same edd as me and she has already made official announcement to everyone. I'm thinking Christmas lol. Then again they don't live here so wouldn't notice of I looked prego anyway. We shall see.
    Oh and I have one of those too. She's due the day before me I think and first baby and so far 2 ultrasounds lol she posts everything online....

If I do know by oct 3rd I'll share with my hubby's family. That's the anniversary of my fils passing and we're all getting together to celebrate his life. It will be a good chance to have everyone together... Otherwise it will be thanksgiving - which is the week after I think (canada it's in October).

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TaytumJ View Post
    So good to see some familiar faces in here, hitme! I'll have to catch up on how everyone is doing and what's going on since I just joined!

I think I can officially post - my 10dpo hcg was a 24 and progesterone was a 42 and she called today to tell me my 12dpo was a little over 100! So, the little bean is growing!

Background - DH and I started trying back in October last year and between then and June I only O'd twice on my own, and one was a chemical pregnancy. My OB put me on Clomid in June, and it took three rounds before this little one came along. My EDD I believe will be May 23rd, 2016, and my first appointment is October 8th (so far away!).

This is our first, so I may have a LOT of questions for you guys (I apologize in advance!). Right now I don't really feel any different - during my chemical pregnancy my nips were really sore starting 8dpo, and this time it comes and goes. Some light cramping on right side, light headedness every once in a while, a little more tired than normal and definitely more hungry. But, I know it's still early!

So happy to be here! I hope we can keep this little guy (or girl!) around for a h&h 9 months!

EDIT: First question - I think my OB office just scheduled me an appointment with the doctor they had there. What if I wanted a mid-wife? Which would you ladies recommend?
    Here we can switch to midwife at anytime! I have had 2 babies under gp care, 1 under OB, and one under midwifery. I will never do anything other than midwifery now bc the experience was phenomenal.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also am planning on waiting for awhile to share on FB. Although we will tell people if they ask us directly now we still aren't bringing it up yet. I'm thinking around Halloween maybe on FB.
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmebabyonemoretime View Post
    I don't know if there are any differences - here's the link for it if you want to compare?

Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing - LifeLabs Genetics

I'm doing the lowest cost option. There are 3 different levels of testing.

Just a little diff. As this one says it test twins and couple other differences
    https://laboratories.sequenom.com/pr...ternit21-plus/
    Its A Girl!!

Page 84 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast