Page 103 of 282 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2815
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in June/July/August 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Boyzmommy; December 25th, 2015 at 08:24 AM.

Due in June 2016

2. Thanks yogi&booboo thanked for this post
    Likes Foxcubblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats boyz!!

Merry Christmas everyone 🎄!!
    2009 2011 7/2016

Due in October with our baby girl!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks luvmyfam.

Due in June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Merry Christmas all of you! 🏼

DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How ws ur christmas ladies?
    I had great family time at my inlaws and then parents.
    I couldn't stop myself from buying girly clothes on boxing day. Hope its a girl for sure.
    I couldnt believe i was buying girly clothes for my own daughter

Due in June 2016

7. Likes luvmyfam, hopper, TaytumJ, mammacass, Bee liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boyzmommy how lovely to be buying your daughter clothes. It must feel very bizarre.

I too had a great Christmas with my family but feel I'm paying for it now. Christmas and Boxing Day I was feeling great no nausea. Then last night and today I feel absolutely exhausted. I've been just resting in bed with hayfever, flu symptoms and a terrible cough. To top it off my nausea has come back today. I'm so lucky DH is on holidays to help me. I don't think I'd be coping on my own.
    2010 2014 Aug 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's an amazing feeling Boyzmommy and dont feel bad for feeling that way. I can say I still feel weird buying boy clothes even after I was told boy. I get feelings of disbelief to this day

I really hope you feel better soon Violet. Could thr nausea just be part of the cold I hope? Keep hydrated and stay warm. Hugs to you♡

I had a great Christmas with my family and the DHs. After we told the inlaws about this baby being a boy, they immediately announced it on Facebook before I had the chance to do so, but I felt bad taking that joy away so we had no choice to post our announcement too. It was nice to get best wishes and Congratulations but I still don't feel out of the woods just yet. I pray every day for this baby to make it. I saw my high risk doctor this past Thursday and released me from disability which means I go back to work since my last bleed. Thankfully I have been blood free since my appointment with my pareneotologist It was nice while it lasted but ai was also told I will be seen every two weeks till delivery because of my high blood pressure..i am not looking forward to all of those appointments

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yogi I can't believe they announced on FB before you! That's great that you get to go back to work! Hopefully it makes you feel better that they are monitoring you well.

At my family's Christmas Eve party my uncle gave me a hug and said " congratulations! You hoping for a girl this time? " and I said "yeah, we're hoping" and my cousin laughed and said "well the odds are definitely not in your favor! Hahaha" I didn't think it was funny at all. I was so annoyed!
    2009 2011 7/2016

Due in October with our baby girl!

11. Thanks yogi&booboo thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks violet. Yeah it feels so different to call her a she. hope ur nausea gets better. I have been feeling tired and down as well. My christmas n boxing day over activeness is paying off now.
    I still think it can be a boy and keeping all receipts with me.
    Yogi may b we are so used to of having of sex at home that we are in disbelief i guess
    Enjoy going back to work but take lots if rest. I have been having brownish discharge and not sure what that is with cramps. I ll ask my ob on 5 th jan. I am praying for this bean to be in my arm with all her health 🏻
    It was very weird of them announcing on fb b4 u but wht can u do with in laws
    Luvmyfam. I have no idea why ppl behave like this. My sil sent me a post saying "theres no blessing in house where's no daughter. And when God is happy he bless u with a daughter".
    She told me on christmas party that she thinks i m hving another boy n my chances are thin of getting a daughter.
    I was a little pissed off. Shes preg as well n i guess having a second daughter but she had a son too. I have no clue why ppl r so mean n rude

Due in June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh boyz it must be wonderful to be buying pink! I am thrilled for you, and yogi too!! Don't mind your SIL, what an absolute wagon!! It amazes me how some people think. I logged into FB today to see a due date mommy from my first DS putting up a status saying she's so happy she has only girls cause she loves the pinkness. When I was pg with DS2 she told me she couldn't imagine my pain at having one "dirty boy" let alone two! She's just ignorant.

Yogi that's mad your in laws announced before you! The joys of in laws eh!! Great you haven't had any more bleeds so hopefully the rest of your pregnancy will be smooth sailing xx

Luvmyfam your cousin is just ill informed! I keep telling myself every day that I have a great chance at a girl even without swaying. So many people around me lately have popped out a girl after having a boy or vice versa. Why is it so easy for some and seems impossible for others! I have however come to the conclusion that whatever gender this baby is he or she is destined to be here, and will be our third and final child - a decision I would never have made before but now I am at peace with whatever is meant to be. Of course my hopes are up that this is a girl but a boy will be love just as much.

Our Xmas was quiet. I'm nauseous all the time, big change from the Hyperemesis I had on the boys but no less unpleasant. I am dog tired too, DH has brought the boys to visit my in laws and I am panned out watching movies. I got my scan appt on Xmas eve, its for Fri 8th Jan. I will be 10+1 by LMP but most likely 2-3 days less than that. Too early for nub shot, too late for Ramzi. Is there anyway I can guess from a scan around that stage? DH has pleaded with ne not to get Harmony so since he doesn't even want to know gender at all I have relented and won't be getting it. I guess it wouldn't have any bearing on us knowing vs not knowing if anything was wrong. And I'm OK with not knowing. But waiting to find out gender til mid to late March may just kill me!!!
    2012 2014 2016

14. Thanks Boyzmommy thanked for this post
Page 103 of 282 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast