Page 241 of 282 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2815
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here missiz. I went to dr with ds2 but they did nothing after 5 hrs of us being there.
    Thanks God ds1 is better now. But poor guy is still coughing bad.
    Ds2 is coughing whole night. I feel pity for little one. Hes being sick thrice this month so u can say was only better for couple of days

Mom to two princes
    Princess in belly

Due in June 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good bluebooties u reminded me of vicks humidifier. I ll rub vicks on his soles

Mom to two princes
    Princess in belly

Due in June 2016

3. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post

OMG so its not just my DS2 lol!!! And DS1 isn't exactly palatable at the minute either lol. I think your DS2 is a similar age to my DS1 (he turned 4 in Feb) My DS2 is just gone two and boy is he terrible lol. But oh so cute. He's at that stage where he's really letting his personality shine through, I LOVE this stage even though it can be hard.
    Sorry to hear you have been so ill. Its not easy being ill with kids but being pregnant at the same time is even harder!! Your little guy sounds so cute! I love this stage where they are still small enough to roll and move a lot without hurting. Its super cute. I'm getting the odd jab in the ribs but mostly punches around my underwear line, he's head down with his butt right around my belly button. I haven't had ANY crazy dreams this pregnancy, its annoying lol. I had copious ones on my first two and I used to get a laugh out of relaying them to DH but this time I'm getting squat! I do have this horrible feeling that baby will come earlier than I'd like, I don't know why and I just can't seem to shake the feeling. lol watch this space - I'll go 14 days overdue now after saying that lol.
    Yes they are close in age! My DS 2 turned 4 in November. Its just so frustrating that he is being so difficult right now. He's so stubborn and just throws a fit if he doesn't get his way. And hes 4!!! That's what's so frustrating. He's not 2 anymore, he went through the "threenager" phase and now he's almost worse at 4! My cousin always said her little boy was worse at 4 and finally got better at 5 but I didn't really believe her. My DS 1 literally never had a "bad" phase.

I had another dream last night. This time I was sitting in a big comfy chair next to DH and I felt something and looked down and I had delivered my 25 week baby! My first thought in my dream was " NOOOO we need to put him back in". Then I looked at DH and told him to call an ambulance as I put him on my chest and tried to keep him warm. DH was way too calm in my dream! I figured this dream is from my paranoid NICU nurse brain.

So sorry to hear your kids are so sick missiz. I hope they turn the corner soon!

I can't seem to shake what I've got. Im coughing and coughing and coughing. My lungs are full of crap. I feel so weak and I'm constantly having to change my panty liner and underwear because my coughs and sneezes are so forceful I end up peeing a little. Sorry for TMI. Im so over it.
    2009 2011 7/2016

Due in October with our baby girl!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs.Flores
    Has three girls and for a boy in 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry your feeling sick Luvmyfam I hope you feel better soon. I wish I had a reason for peeing my panties but I dont, I unfortunately just go from all the horrible pressure I have down there. As for the dream, its super crazy but I think we become more paranoid as we closer to then and I can't imagine what you must go through working as a nicu nurse. Has to be way tougher for you and kudos to you for doing your amazing job

Ugh I have to delete the other account. I get them mixed up but Mrs Flores is me

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

7. Likes Boyzmommy, luvmyfam liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yogi u r right we get more paranoid as time comes near. I think every week that my baby can survive this week if born
    I m paranoid to check what position she is in. As my ds2 ws breech. I cant tell now if hes head down or not ?

Mom to two princes
    Princess in belly

Due in June 2016

9. Likes yogi&booboo liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was wondering too if anyone has any tips on determining baby's position? At my 32+2 appt the doc said, "I *think* baby is head down..." But she couldn't tell. That seems scary to me that baby may be head down, but sunny side up. Ahhh back labor!!

I get lots of kicks to the right of my belly button and lots of movement up high. But I don't think I get any more u/s to know from here on out!

Team green baby due May 21!
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

11. Likes Boyzmommy liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here. I wanted to know how can i determine what position is my baby. I have another u/s at 32 weeks to determine placenta previa. So i guess i have to wait till then

Mom to two princes
    Princess in belly

Due in June 2016

13. Likes TaytumJ liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Taytum ... clinically its possible on exam for a physician to determine baby position but with DD2 in NY state i did get an ultrasound as well after 32 week (wheb baby becomes fixed in its position) to determine position. I dont know if i will get another now with this pregnancy my ob hasnt anything thus far

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

15. Likes TaytumJ liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have an appointment on wed n will ask my ob if she can determine her position

Mom to two princes
    Princess in belly

Due in June 2016

17. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
Page 241 of 282 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251 ... LastLast