Page 54 of 282 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beautiful little Bean Fiya!♡

Thank you Hopper. I feel you too and I cant see my self with a boy but same with feeling about having a 4th girl. Yes those pains are normal and I still feel them at times too. You can see the heart beat around mid week 5 close to 6 weeks. I would get a scan just to be at peace and something to look at and be mesmerized ♡

I am really sorry Ksmom. Sendin Hugs your way.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

2. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    I have that same heavy AF type pain you are describing hun but I remember kinda feeling this way on the boys so am hoping it's all good. I'm assuming it's everything stretching already, our bodies have done it before so I'm assuming it happens that bit earlier (hoping that's the case anyway!!)

My appetite is MASSIVE and I am sooooo bloated! And the flatulence....it's woefully embarrassing at the moment!! Today DS1 looked at me in disgust and says "Mommy go take a poo!" Please tell me this is normal and I'm not alone!!! Probably not helped by the fact I want to eat my weight in vegetables lol!!
    Omg this is literally me!! I have had the biggest most colourful meals the last few days.. White bread and noodles officially binned can't work out if im in discomfort and it's baby related or it's just gas

DS #1 DS #2 ttc #3 using a girl sway

My Ovulation Chart

4. Likes hopper liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boysboys View Post
    I've been researching ramzi like a mad woman! And the nub theory. I just love guessing!!! I KNOW there are some ramzi that are inaccurate but I have found that many, many, many are accurate. Yes, this would be all the way to the left which would be girl!
    I was actually talking about another photo because this first one was a vaginal version, but not a transversal view but a sideway view of the baby, so it's impossible to say on the first picture which side of the body the placenta is on.

I will upload my abdominal US for you to take a look. Here it is, but it is way less clear than the other one. But baby is on the right and I suppose the white spot is the placenta forming? If I mirror this, baby would be left? I think i just have to be patient.

DSC_0527.JPG
    Happy mom of 2 amazing and a little princess (successfull sway)

TTC baby no 4 by the end of 2019 with another pink sway

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @ksmom: I keep my fingers crossed for you that today's test is darker. It would be so sad to go through this twice in a row. Keep us posted!
    Happy mom of 2 amazing and a little princess (successfull sway)

TTC baby no 4 by the end of 2019 with another pink sway

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agreed ksmom, any better news today?

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately, no good news. I'm losing the pregnancy as I suspected and again at 4w2d like last time. I'm not sure what it is about that point that I can't seem to make it past. I took a FR this morning and the line is even lighter than yesterday...it's barely even there. I didn't even bother with a digital. I'm just waiting to bleed at this point. I was cramping a little bit ago so I think it's just a matter of when.

I'm sorry I won't be joining you ladies, especially those of you from the November TWW board. I'm so glad there were so many of us who got our BFPs. Congratulations to you all and H&H 9 months!

Test from this AM
    16dpo FR.JPG
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ksmom words can't describe how sad I am for you! I can't believe this has happened twice in a row. My heart just breaks for you. Are you going to ask Atomic maybe why she thinks it happened again? I really truly hope you get your sticky bean soon! Sending you loads of hugs and keeping you in my thoughts xxxxx
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ks that's so sad im sorry do you mind if I take a look at your chart? Sounds hormonal? Unless LE is too much for your body in which case not swaying would be so much better. For you. Aww im so gutted xxx

My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Oh ksmom words can't describe how sad I am for you! I can't believe this has happened twice in a row. My heart just breaks for you. Are you going to ask Atomic maybe why she thinks it happened again? I really truly hope you get your sticky bean soon! Sending you loads of hugs and keeping you in my thoughts xxxxx
    Thank you so much Hopper. I am going to consult Atomic and ask her thoughts on it. I'm hoping maybe she'll have some suggestions. I did read that in a study on early miscarriages, 1-4% of women will have two back to back simply by chance. I guess it could just be bad luck, I don't know. DH really wants to try again and so do I but naturally, I'm terrified. I'll probably head over to the Dec. TWW board soon and hang out there while I wait to O again.

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart32 View Post
    Ks that's so sad im sorry do you mind if I take a look at your chart? Sounds hormonal? Unless LE is too much for your body in which case not swaying would be so much better. For you. Aww im so gutted xxx

My Ovulation Chart
    Thank you Poptart. Of course you can look at my chart! It's linked in my signature. If you can't see it, I can post a screenshot of it. It did cross my mind that maybe my progesterone was low but my temps were a lot higher than normal this time so I don't think that's it. I don't think I can do a hardcore sway anymore like I was doing because I'm very underweight, even lighter than I was as a teen! My BMI is 16.8 and that's after gaining some weight back in Sept. per Atomic's recommendation. I'll probably still skip breakfast and not snack because it's just what I'm used to after doing LE for so long. I'm not going to count cals or fat or protein though, not with my weight being so low. I may continue with the cardio, not sure. I don't need to lose more weight that's for certain. DH insists on continuing with his supplements and staying vegetarian so I'm fine with that. Still sticking with one attempt because I've had no libido on this diet, ha! I'm going to talk with Atomic and get her opinion on all of this.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

12. Likes Poptart32 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads