Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Finally some notion that labor could be near! 40% effaced, soft and more anterior which I could certainly tell as it didn't feel like she had to reach up to my ears to feel my cervix! only about 1cm but my record had been this way- once labor actually starts things move along and baby is here before I know it

2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

2. Likes Claire33, EmileeJane liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best of luck two boys!!! Sounds like things could be getting started for you, keep us posted!

I've had lots of lower back pain and on and off contractions, my doctor wants me to come in and get checked in 30 min..... Not wanting to because I really need this baby to stay put until Sunday. I will be 38 weeks Friday, hopefully I can hold out for a few days!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feb. '11
    Dec. '12
    Dec. '14
    Praying for 2015

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tarasue- you are tiny and adorable! Carry babies well! I am jealous you have that much going on. Very exciting! But I hope for your sake you make it to Sunday.

2boys that is also super exciting!!!! I cannot wait to hear about your babies gals! Good job being patient, I am having a hard time with that. Sending labor vibes and hoping it goes quickly once it starts!

Rosie- that is one sweet babe! Love her hair.

I am sitting tight here. Be 39 weeks Thursday, would really like to get this show on the road, but doubtful I'm sure.
    Thought I might be in labor last night for a split seconds. Weird nausea, hot pain in back and major contractions. Turns out just a bowel move!!! Ha ha, sorry if TMI! Tons of Braxton Hicks but that's all.
    Also am I the only one scared their babe will come out and be a boy? There are just girls EVERYWHERE right now. I'm having a hard time believing I get one too! I've stopped talking names and find myself saying 'the baby' instead of 'her'. It's truly giving me a bit of stress:/ silly as that sounds!
    Best of luck gals. Can't wait to hear, excited for the few of us left!
    Last edited by EmileeJane; October 27th, 2015 at 06:05 PM.
    EmJ
    2 blue babes

5. Likes tarasue liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all for your sweet comments.

EmileeJane- I hope things start progressing a bit for you.

Yesterday was an emotional roller coaster of a day. I went to the dr., she said I'm dilated to a 5, 80% effaced and the head is right there. She gave me 48 hrs... Well, I sat and cried all day, I am so not ready and so hoping to make it at least to November 1st.

Today, I feel fine. Still moving slow, but I don't see this little one making his or her appearance just yet. I know how quick I can all of a sudden, thinking this is it- it's go time! Praying we make it just a few more days, get me to Sunday lord!!

Feb. '11
    Dec. '12
    Dec. '14
    Praying for 2015

7. Likes EmileeJane liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tarasue - wow! That's pretty amazing to be at a 5 and just be walking around still! I am super jealous! What's up with the insurance business that's making it difficult?! That sucks cuz you should be able to be just ecstatic that it's all going down so quickly amd you get to have a baby anytime! You still could make it to Sunday. Stay still and seated a lot easier said than done, I know!
    You and 2boys are on my mind. I'll be thinking of you gals! All the best!
    EmJ
    2 blue babes

9. Likes tarasue liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EmileeJane View Post
    Tarasue - wow! That's pretty amazing to be at a 5 and just be walking around still! I am super jealous! What's up with the insurance business that's making it difficult?! That sucks cuz you should be able to be just ecstatic that it's all going down so quickly amd you get to have a baby anytime! You still could make it to Sunday. Stay still and seated a lot easier said than done, I know!
    You and 2boys are on my mind. I'll be thinking of you gals! All the best!
    My husband started a new job a couple of months ago. Our new insurance starts on nov. 1st, Sunday. Otherwise we would have to purchase the cobra from his old job, which has an outrageous monthly fee and outrageous deductible, it would end up costing over $8000 if I had this baby before November 1st. Then on November 1st the new insurance takes over with a new deductible, though it has much better rates. But the insurance year would be over at the calendar year, so start over the deductible again Jan. 1. Trying not to stress over $$ and be excited about our little rainbow baby!!! This babies due date, nov. 13th, is the same date that I found out I was pregnant with the baby I lost in December. Everything comes around full circle!!

Feb. '11
    Dec. '12
    Dec. '14
    Praying for 2015

11. Likes XXforhubby, EmileeJane liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tarasue- got ya on the insurance. Well sounds like you're hanging in there so you may just make it after all!!!
    That's crazy about Nov 13th. It does all seem to come around. Excited to hear how thw next few days/week goes!

I have 2boys on my mind. Wondering if she is in labor or had her baby!!!! I'll be checking in on you all!
    EmJ
    2 blue babes

13. Thanks tarasue thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still no baby. I am 40+5 and still no baby. My midwife gave me a sweep yesterday but i don't feel anything really, other than annoying Braxton hicks and a few aches and pains. I have moments of complete disappointment and discourage to moments of hope and excitement- I am so ready to see this baby girl and I don't understand why my body just won't let me. It's frustrating to keep waking up "still pregnant"!

Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

15. Thanks EmileeJane thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh man 2boys, bummer! I am pretty sure that will be me too. This is the hardest part.
    I am already so uncomfortable every day and nights are the worst. Aside from agonizing carpal tunnel pain I have 3rd trimester insomnia. Up every night at 3am. Which is why I'm online now! Baby is up with me so for now that's my comfort.
    I'm with you though, this is my 3rd pregnancy why the check can't we catch a break and not go over due?!?!
    A gal I know had her 1st baby at 40wks 1day last Saturday! I also thought she had to be having a boy since there are SO MANY girls being born out there. But nope she had a girl! So I am half convinced they got my 2 ultrasounds wrong and packed a gray outfit in the baby bag just in case. Ugh I would be devastate!
    And I get pretty upset by anyone who gets to go anytime before 40 wks. I guess maybe some people just naturally carry babies longer. It will be interesting to see since we know exactly when ovulation occurred thanks to US and temping. This is by far my most accurate EDD.
    Sorry for rant no one can avoid it with me at this point and time.
    I know you're beyond me 2boys but I feel your pain.glad to not be in it alone. Hope you get a baby soon! Thinking of you, treasure, and xxforhubby a lot!
    EmJ
    2 blue babes

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. I was up at 3am too! Usually up at 4 so today will be extra long.

I think my Edd is wrong- I have looked back at my records and I ovulated day16-18 (positive opk day 16) so with that my date would be October 29. I had an early us with edd the 24th but I have read that this is not as accurate as we think. When it comes to induction talk I will bring up this fact. My cycle was screwed up after my loss too so I don't think I fit the perfect 28day cycle mold

18. Likes EmileeJane liked this post
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast