Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2075
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lala22 View Post
    Cannot even imagine having less time!
    Amen!!

Out of curiosity.... anyone else producing colostrum yet? A couple weeks ago my TTs started being really sore/sensitive again (not that they ever weren't sore, they just got a lot worse) and I wasn't sure why until I saw my nips were leaking a tiny bit several days ago. It's nothing major and I don't need to wear nursing pads (thank goodness because it's HOTTTTTTTTT!!!!). It's just one more thing to happen WAY sooner than *my normal* this time. I *think* that may be contributing to why I am freaking out so much about time. Contractions, pelvic pain and pressure, etc. and now colostrum... it's like my body is trying to tell me I am not going to make it to planned D-day. Premature delivery is a major paranoia for me this time and I have never worried about it before :/

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼 We're having a girl! 🎀👗
    TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

29 weeks and 1 day with baby #3

Two-yes, I noticed ive been producing colostrum for a couple weeks now. I feel like I wake up and my boobs or body changed overnight every couple days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes twointow83, lala22, Bella29 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had colostrum for months now, which is unusual for me.
    DH (43), DW (40)

5. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    I've had colostrum for months now, which is unusual for me.
    That is where I am at... and the "unusual" part is I what worries me. The very earliest I have leaked is the very END of my SEVENTH month. I am 24 weeks, it started about a weeks ago, which puts me at the BEGINNING of my SIXTH month. With my first I leaked the first time around the 30th-31st week (I remember because I remember thinking I still had a week or 2 to go before my 8th month and asking my OB about it). With my youngest I didn't leak until a couple weeks before he was born and only once. So It is nearly 2 months earlier than I have ever had it. I don't want to call my OB over everything or they won't take me seriously if there is a major problem so I am waiting to talk to him at my next appt... but it does add to my paranoia :/

Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two I've been leaking just about the whole time BUT I was nursing well into 2 months of pregnancy so my body is probably pretty confused. Lol. I never leaked with my previous two pregnancies so it's weird but I've chalked it up to nursing. My boobs are SO SO sore still...thought it was just me...and huge. I'm usually a B and right now I'm a D and when my milk comes in I'm an E for a short while- it's lunacy. They're huge and they hurt so bad and my milk coming in is never an easy short process- I'm always miserable...am so hoping that because I recently nursed, it will be an easier go around. I always "joke" it's worse than labor and last time it actually was.
    Mama to one 6 yr old and one 20 month old

Expecting a

8. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, Bunnygirl, that's so soon! I'm super excited for you!!!

I'm not producing anything that I've noticed but I've been sore lately, so who knows!
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Hoping for my girl to stay sticky!!

10. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm finally feeling prepared. I finished my preemie shirts for the NICU and have them in the washer now. The only thing I really need to do now is pack a bag for the hospital. Hopefully I can relax now.

I'm seriously contemplating deactivating my FB for awhile. I posted about DS2 getting soap in his eye and being miserable and how urgent care said there wasn't much to do for him besides wait it out for the irritation to go away since it was already flushed and he didn't have any damage to his eye. Then everyone commenting is all "you should take him to the doctor" and "he might have chemical burns." I'm sorry but WTF do they think "I took him into urgent care" means?!!! He saw a doctor, consulted with ophthalmology, and cleared. I swear everyone is a bunch of idiots and can't read. My preggo hormones have completely destroyed every last shred of patience for stupid people that I had. LOL
    DH (43), DW (40)

12. Likes twointow83, Bella29 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg Bunny..my hormones and the 100 degree heat where I live have me so riled up...my kids, strangers, you name it. I'm having a hard time keeping my cool. I just had a potential client go crazy on me for asking him if he was pre-approved for a loan so I told him he didn't seem like a happy man and hung up. Lol. I just can't hang.
    Mama to one 6 yr old and one 20 month old

Expecting a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    I'm finally feeling prepared. I finished my preemie shirts for the NICU and have them in the washer now. The only thing I really need to do now is pack a bag for the hospital. Hopefully I can relax now.

I'm seriously contemplating deactivating my FB for awhile. I posted about DS2 getting soap in his eye and being miserable and how urgent care said there wasn't much to do for him besides wait it out for the irritation to go away since it was already flushed and he didn't have any damage to his eye. Then everyone commenting is all "you should take him to the doctor" and "he might have chemical burns." I'm sorry but WTF do they think "I took him into urgent care" means?!!! He saw a doctor, consulted with ophthalmology, and cleared. I swear everyone is a bunch of idiots and can't read. My preggo hormones have completely destroyed every last shred of patience for stupid people that I had. LOL
    Lol. Ppl really can be illiterate idiots when it comes to FB. Glad you feel ready

Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just finished at my appointment, 30w4d today. In the last two weeks my cervix has gone from just over 3 cm to now under 1 cm, but no dilation yet. I was hoping to get steroid shots for their lungs, but the doctor I had to see today instead of my usual said they only give steroids if you are dilated over 2 cm before 32 weeks. Both babies are still breech as well, which means they will most likely stay breech and I'll need a c-section.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Page 171 of 208 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181 ... LastLast