Page 182 of 208 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2075
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG girlie at 18 months they weren't napping at all?! Well I have zero room to complain. I've always been so jealous of the people who have babies sleeping through the night by 2 or 3 months just on their own accord but I know I could have it worse. He did end up sleeping for 2 hours today and was SO much happier and had a normal bedtime of 7 so fingers crossed he keeps it up tomorrow. I can get a lot more done in 2 hours than 1. Lol

How's everyone feeling? I hate to complain but I'm just so uncomfortable already and with how much weight I'm gaining and how quickly, it's hard to believe I have 12 more weeks. I'm huffing and puffing everywhere, have terrible pelvic pain and when I roll out of bed every night to pee my whole body aches!
    Mama to one 6 yr old and one 20 month old

Expecting a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by girliedreamz View Post
    Oh so cute!! I'm jealous you got such a good look at her. We may be due the say day... I'm officially due on Oct 1st, but you know how babies are. Barring any complications, we'll be playing the waiting game with this one.
    Thx As usual the tech had to work for it because she was squirming so much lol. I am due Oct 9, but since I am having a cesarean they take her a week early and since my mom's b-day was sept 30 (the friday b4 the Monday they would have done it) I asked if we could do it that day and he said yes I'll be 38w 5d that day.

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼 We're having a girl! 🎀👗
    TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lala22 View Post
    OMG girlie at 18 months they weren't napping at all?! Well I have zero room to complain. I've always been so jealous of the people who have babies sleeping through the night by 2 or 3 months just on their own accord but I know I could have it worse. He did end up sleeping for 2 hours today and was SO much happier and had a normal bedtime of 7 so fingers crossed he keeps it up tomorrow. I can get a lot more done in 2 hours than 1. Lol

How's everyone feeling? I hate to complain but I'm just so uncomfortable already and with how much weight I'm gaining and how quickly, it's hard to believe I have 12 more weeks. I'm huffing and puffing everywhere, have terrible pelvic pain and when I roll out of bed every night to pee my whole body aches!
    Issues here to. Issues breathing, sleeping... just functioning in general. Everything is so much harder now and it feels like she is almost always way up in my rib cage. 10w & 2 days left for me... not sure how I am gonna make it. I have already hit the point where you think you could not possibly handle getting any bigger. .. but I know I will lol.

Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two I feel you...lucky you she comes early (not lucky on the csection part though)- remind me again why you have to do a c-section? I am just really, really hoping I'm not late again. I don't know if I could bare it. Lol. Though it does wonders for my determination to labor and get through the pain.

Expecting a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lala22 View Post
    Two I feel you...lucky you she comes early (not lucky on the csection part though)- remind me again why you have to do a c-section? I am just really, really hoping I'm not late again. I don't know if I could bare it. Lol. Though it does wonders for my determination to labor and get through the pain.
    I have already had 2 cesareans. My OB said he would not have a problem with me trying to vbac BUT the hospital flat out refuses to allow a trial of labor in someone who has had two cesareans. A cesarean isn't so bad. A little harder to recover from (based solely on my one and only labor that was kinda a cake walk...) but it has it's perks. I get to lay their and let the doc do the work, lol, never go past my EDD, can schedule the birth to make sure DH is there, no running frantically to the hospital wondering if this is "it"... or at least not as much since baby is taken a bit early. He will already be in their so I can get the tubal right away... So on and so forth. I also get her out asap so I can feel safe with her in my arms asap (pregnancy does not feel safe to me). So... I am truly ok with a cesarean

Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For a laugh- This little girl just about scared me to death last night. From a dead sleep I was jolted awake by an odd jerky... almost seizure-like movement every few seconds way down low in my groin. I was scared to death and wide awake for an hour before I realized she had the hiccups. Doh!

Our family is complete

7. Likes dpike00 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well that's good two- as long as you're happy. Funny, we're scared of what we aren't used to because c-sections and epidurals scare the crap out of me but I've also never experienced them. I'm all about letting babies cook as long as they need and inductions are scare me but I think I may lose my mind if I go past my edd this time... I was SO uncomfortable last time and given how I feel 12 weeks out, I'm nervous to say the least.

Expecting a

9. Likes twointow83, crd5ed liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate c-sections because mine have all been bad experiences. Maybe if they'd been planned or not a frantic emergency or due to other complications that turned into emergencies I'd feel better about them. I'm fine with inductions and epidurals because I've had no issues with them. I'm hoping if we have another to make it to my induction day and to have a nice vaginal birth with or without epidural depending on how I feel. I'm not entirely certain of the hospital's policy on VBA2C, but my situation is a bit different in that I had a VBAC in between. My first was an emergency and my second was due to twins who went into distress while trying to stop labor. My doctor is fine with attempting it so long as there are no other concerns or complications. For the most part, my doctor and the hospital have the view that vaginal is the best option in most cases.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    I hate c-sections because mine have all been bad experiences. Maybe if they'd been planned or not a frantic emergency or due to other complications that turned into emergencies I'd feel better about them. I'm fine with inductions and epidurals because I've had no issues with them. I'm hoping if we have another to make it to my induction day and to have a nice vaginal birth with or without epidural depending on how I feel. I'm not entirely certain of the hospital's policy on VBA2C, but my situation is a bit different in that I had a VBAC in between. My first was an emergency and my second was due to twins who went into distress while trying to stop labor. My doctor is fine with attempting it so long as there are no other concerns or complications. For the most part, my doctor and the hospital have the view that vaginal is the best option in most cases.
    I had a vbac in between my first 2 (first loss) which is y my doc said he would be happy to let me try but the hospital is not quite so interested in it. It's not even an option. My cesareans were all planned though so, as u said, that likely makes a difference. My first was traumatic but not because of the surgery, because I lost my ability to trust docs for a long time. My first OB lied to me, threatened me.... or rather my child, etc. So all thr trauma originated directly from him. Even if it had to do with the surgery everything traced back to him. So not really the same kind of trauma u went through.

Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two- your OB lied and threatened you? What the hell?

Expecting a

Page 182 of 208 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast