Page 197 of 208 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2075
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Speaking of sleep. .. anyone else having the issue I am? To explain, when upright my tummy feel huge but normal. But when I lay down on my side, particularly if I remain in that position for awhile, when I roll over or get up it feels as though someone has filled my belly with lead that has settled to whatever side I was l laying on. Sometimes rolling over is uncomfortable, sometimes it's downright painful. Anyone else or just me?

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼 We're having a girl! 🎀👗
    TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG two yes! Never felt this way before - thought I was crazy..it's awful.
    Mama to one 6 yr old and one 20 month old

Expecting a

3. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me either. I've just been dealing with it thinking it might be excess fluid related. Whatever it is I won't miss it. Wakes me up EVERY time I try to roll over at night.

Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yeah every time I roll over it's not only a feat but very uncomfortable, same with gravity as I stand up from laying down.

Expecting a

6. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so curious and stalking! Two I always delivered within the week when my bp got up. So i hope the same goed for you!
    The 2 baby's that threathend to come too early (32 and 35 wks) came past dd. And the two that went fine came a bit early lol. (39 and 38wks)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

8. Thanks belter thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdream View Post
    I'm so curious and stalking! Two I always delivered within the week when my bp got up. So i hope the same goed for you!
    The 2 baby's that threathend to come too early (32 and 35 wks) came past dd. And the two that went fine came a bit early lol. (39 and 38wks)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Well, I passed that point 2 days ago at least. My first recorded high BP was the 13th. She isn't budging, lol. Dh and I DTD last night in hopes of getting something started but nope. Tuesday she was head-down again but I am wondering if she flipped again. She has a watery wonderland in there so she has more room to move than babies usually do at this point. If she is breech again there is nothing putting pressure on my cervix so nothing is likely to happen. Tried to check my cervix for changes yesterday and it's so high I can't reach it so no clues there either.

Our family is complete

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all, two sorry to hear of all of your challenges and lala, sounds like your not far away from me due date wise. I'm 36+3-4 or something.

I'm also struggling with the turning over in bed. It's a nightmare really. When I wake up in the morning, the first few steps are just so painful as my pelvis realigns itself with gravity. Ouch!

As for me, I don't think I will go before 40-41 weeks really. I have plenty left to do tho, so I don't really wants go early. I have photos next Monday and the Sunday after I have a mother blessing when I will be 38 weeks. I look forward to getting henna on my belly and some love from my community. They are really lovely, so I look forward to it all. I'm having a lot of pain too and swelling, but not the same as you two. Just my feet and my face is puffy first thing in the morning. My pelvis is pretty unstable, but I will survive. I have been taking a couple of panadiene most nights or else sleep is pretty much not occurring because the sciatic pain and hip pain can be overwhelming. Yet despite it all, I know this is my last time, and so I am doing my best to savor it all. It doesn't always work, I def have some, 'I'm so done' moments, but for the most part I am ok. Looking forward to finding out babies gender at birth too. Anyway, bed time for me. Love to you all and blessings for your births.

Two girls and one boy, due October 16
    DD in 2009
    DD2 in 2012
    Swayed with GD in 2013 and had a beautiful DS in 2014
    Currently TTC another blue bundle. Wish me luck!

11. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in "any day now" territory! Eek! Official "due date" is next Saturday, so I'm guessing I've got a few days left...but I'm prepared to run for hospital any time. I've usually delivered right around the due date. Just praying she doesn't go something like two weeks over—I'm in so much pain everywhere! I'm with you all on not being able to turn over in bed... I can barely move anywhere. Just walking across the living room is killin' me. Back pain, pelvis pressure, contractions. So ready to be done. At my last appt. they said she's not big enough to warrant inducing, so that's a relief and a bummer. lol! I kinda just wanted it over with, but hopefully it'll mean an easier delivery.
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Hoping for my girl to stay sticky!!

13. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by girliedreamz View Post
    I'm in "any day now" territory! Eek! Official "due date" is next Saturday, so I'm guessing I've got a few days left...but I'm prepared to run for hospital any time. I've usually delivered right around the due date. Just praying she doesn't go something like two weeks over—I'm in so much pain everywhere! I'm with you all on not being able to turn over in bed... I can barely move anywhere. Just walking across the living room is killin' me. Back pain, pelvis pressure, contractions. So ready to be done. At my last appt. they said she's not big enough to warrant inducing, so that's a relief and a bummer. lol! I kinda just wanted it over with, but hopefully it'll mean an easier delivery.
    Baby J is small too. 38th percentile at last growth scan. She doesn't feel small though, lol. I'm barely crawling my way to 38+4.... I feel for those of u who have to go all the way.... or longer... yikes! Hope your LO doesn't keep u waiting long.

Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was 5 days early the first time and 8 days late the second time so no telling with this one. Though they do say boys are more likely to go past due dates and for me at least that holds true so I'm hoping since I was early with my girl, I will be this time too! Since it's the last, I'm trying to savior it all too but dang am I uncomfortable. One of my more feisty midwives offered to strip my membranes at 39 weeks but I don't want to mess with the way my body naturally does things since my labors are relatively easy so I'll be waiting anxiously for the big moment. Just really hoping labor starts at home with husband home.

Expecting a

16. Likes twointow83, Bella29 liked this post
Page 197 of 208 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207 ... LastLast