Page 27 of 208 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Purple, I did not spot with first three boys but I did with the fourth and he just turned 5

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    3/2010 at 10 weeks (blighted ovum) 5/2014 at 14 weeks 3/2016 at 7 weeks

2. Likes purple liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome mt

No spotting since yesterday now.. hopefully it was nothing. I have lower backache but I think that is normal for pregnancy even if it feels pms like? I'm slowly getting some nausea but not much yet.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

4. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my NT scan today, which came back low risk. Baby A measured 12w0d with NT of 0.9 mm. Baby B measured 11w4d with NT of 1.1 mm.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds good Bunnygirl!

Some more streaks of blood in my cm today. Trying not to stress

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi purple. Had my scan today. Saw baby's heartbeat but have some small ablasions.?? in my uterus. I think is the word they used. Can cause spotting so maybe that is what happened with you?? I'm on pelvic rest but of course am now nervous about the next 6 weeks as well. First trimester is so tough.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
    10/2013 , 8/2015 5 1/2 weeks , 10/2015 9 weeks MMC , 10/2016 possibly TTC 2019

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bunny girl, congrats on your scan, those sound like good measurements.

Blue bear, I hope the ablasions don't cause any problems and you have a happy healthy pregnancy

Mt welcome! Congrats on your bfp

Twointow how are you doing Hun?

2xblue how are you going these days?

Purple thinking of you. I know I had spotting with the only baby I lost, but I also know that many many women have spotting without loosing their babies.

Afm I'm feeling nervous. I'm 5+1 today. 5 years ago I lost a baby at 5+5. It was an October baby too. It just makes me nervous because I don't have ms yet and I feel ok. A little tired and boobs a tiny bit tender, but that could be due to my 21 month olds desperate feeding lately. He has gone back to feeding like a newborn. Probably because my milk is going a bit. And I'm always tired a bit, because I'm a mum of three kids and that's just what happens, so it is hard to know what is happening and that makes me feel worried. I don't want to get ms, but it would be somewhat reassuring iykwim?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by Bella29; February 15th, 2016 at 07:34 PM.
    DD in 2009
    DD2 in 2012
    Swayed with GD in 2013 and had a beautiful DS in 2014
    Currently TTC another blue bundle. Wish me luck!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome everyone who has joined us lately!! Glad this thread is picking up.

Purple- with my first I had spotting at about 7-8 weeks. It was right before my scan (too late for implantation) and they moved my scan up and everything was fine. Hope that happens for I as well. Take it easy until then. I also had spotting (light pink) with this baby 1 week after missed period.

AFM-I'm about 10.5 weeks. My first scan the baby was measuring 1.5 weeks behind so we release red 1 week later (I don't think I've updated u all since then-sorry!!) and the baby was right on track. The first week of March I go back to my dr. For a routine visit and get the first trimester screening done. This is a new dr for me and I find it odd they haven't even taken blood yet, just did a pelvic exam and sonogram.

Bunnygirl- glad the twins are doing good!!

So happy for all the new people who have joined us and fingers crossed everyone sticks around with healthy babies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella29 View Post
    Oh you poor bugger two! That sounds horrid.

Bunny girl I was that way with my little boy last time. I so desperately wanted a boy. I found myself freaking out about whether the baby was ok and had extra scans. In hindsight I think it was all gender related. I am glad I found out so that if it hadn't have been a little boy I could have been prepared. I usually go team green. This time we will again I think.

It has died down the last few days. Haven't had to take my Imodium at all Killer gas has taken it's place :/ DH can clear a room in .5 seconds and when HE complains ya KNOW it's bad lol.
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    I will be 7wks. My dr appointment is this Saturday to get the referral so I can't really go in sooner as it is too hard to get appointments with my GP. I will just wait it out.
    can u go to ER or quick care? (((HUGS))) Praying it's a false alarm!
    Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella29 View Post
    Bunny girl, congrats on your scan, those sound like good measurements.

Blue bear, I hope the ablasions don't cause any problems and you have a happy healthy pregnancy

Mt welcome! Congrats on your bfp

Twointow how are you doing Hun?

2xblue how are you going these days?

Purple thinking of you. I know I had spotting with the only baby I lost, but I also know that many many women have spotting without loosing their babies.

Afm I'm feeling nervous. I'm 5+1 today. 5 years ago I lost a baby at 5+5. It was an October baby too. It just makes me nervous because I don't have ms yet and I feel ok. A little tired and boobs a tiny bit tender, but that could be due to my 21 month olds desperate feeding lately. He has gone back to feeding like a newborn. Probably because my milk is going a bit. And I'm always tired a bit, because I'm a mum of three kids and that's just what happens, so it is hard to know what is happening and that makes me feel worried. I don't want to get ms, but it would be somewhat reassuring iykwim?

Ok, ms has died down a lot but trying to to let it worry me. I have other issues that are increasing so that helps. As I already mentioned there is the gas that could be used as a biological weapon lol Also, my TTs are inreasingly sore to the point where they almost feel like Muhammad Ali has been using them for speed bags (the small punching bags). If something so much as grazes them it's painful. DH pinched one out of habit yesterday and it took everything I had in me not to punch him in the danglers lol. I'm still pretty tired... NO issues with insomnia lately which has been wonderful!!! but I am still tired all day so it feels the same, just not laying there frustrated that I can't sleep for half the night. My back is like 6 shades of sore, but that is mostly because of work. My appt is on Wen (day after tomorrow) and I am going to try to talk them into doing the u/s that day, but if not I am off on Thursday so that should be the latest I have to wait. Still very nervous about the u/s but eager as well so wanting to see my bean asap. The hard part is after that I'll have another 6 weeks to wait before I get another (@ 12 weeks).

As far as nursing, it sounds like your little one is "cluster feeding". They tend to eat veraciously like that just before and during a growth spurt. Hopefully you get some good, solid signs soon that help reassure you.
    Our family is complete

Page 27 of 208 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast