Page 3 of 208 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Hi and welcome goodmom!! Are you finding out gender or staying team green?

I have only a couple baby names going through my head..... haven't given it much thought yet lol
    Hi Pbn3,

I am thinking tht i will stay team green for now but may be change my mind later ...

Goodluck everyone xx...

2. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 2xblue!!! Great to see you here! I'm having my dating scan done at 7 weeks

4. Likes 2xblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did a frer this morning and it's getting darker

20160101_084052.jpg
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

6. Likes XXforhubby, dpike00, maidentomother liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lovely line 2xblue! I've got one test left but I'm trying to hold out. When I did my 14 and 15 dpo tests the test line was dark but still not as dark as the control line. I just want to see it super dark so trying to wait until Thursday but I may end up doing it on Sunday which will be 20dpo.

8. Likes 2xblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How did you all find it when you found out your pregnant and you could stop your diet? I almost cried at the store yesterday when I realized all the things I could eat lol! I did pretty strict LE diet for 6 months and god it feels good to eat anything I want or anytime I want. Last night I couldn't sleep straight away and felt little hungry and it was so nice to be able to eat
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I stopped the diet fully the cycle I got my bfp. I'd been strict le diet and vegetarian March to August and then from af - o strict le and relaxed in the 2ww from September to November. Went off diet as in didn't count any nutritional intake but still tried not to go overboard. I'm still trying not to overindulge the couple times I did made my tummy really hard and sore lol! I must say I'm enjoying my meat again lol, I started having it again during my relaxed 2ww's. I honestly think I'll be having a boy as when I fell pregnant my diet was almost exactly what it was when I conceived my 2 boys but that's all good I'd rather be pregnant with my last baby and have him be a boy than not pregnant at all!

11. Likes Pink Pony, pinkin2011, crd5ed liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not even worried about gender now so I feel lucky in that regard, my worry has now turned to having a good scan result at 7 weeks lol! There will always be something to stress about

13. Likes pinkin2011 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just realised I may sound like I don't understand GD but I truly do! I ached for a girl so badly for the first six months of swaying and tried so hard not to jeapodize my chances by blowing diet and one attempt. It wasnt until cycle 7 was another bfn cycle that I realised I no longer cared and felt time slipping away from me. If I'd fallen pregnant during that first six months and got an opposite I know I would've been somewhat devasted. That's what I mean about feeling lucky that I no longer care Doesn't mean I wont be sad about never having a daughter it just means I wont be devasted to hear blue Also being 37 and dh 44 my focus is now more on having a healthy baby as opposed to if I was younger. It took a long time to come to this realisation. In saying all this I really hope we all get what we swayed for but I'll be happy to be the one that gets an opposite hope this all makes sense lol!

15. Likes maidentomother, NACIREMADREAM liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn, I totally understand you. You were on the diet a very long time and probably if I didn't get pregnant in few months from now on I would probably gone on relaxed diet aswell...

I love to hear you don't care about the gender that much anymore. That's a good place to be in. I really want a girl so bad and I need to start preparing myself to hear boy. But I truly know I will love a third boy as much as much as my other boys. My friend is pregnant with their third and it's a girl. They have two boys. She will have a babyshower in two weeks time and I'm little scared to go there. I am going but I think it will be hard to see all those lovely pink things. But also I'm very happy for them. Mixed emotions you know.
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

17. Likes XXforhubby, crd5ed liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In the end all that matters is that baby is healthy. Our first baby had trisomy and those times were really difficult on us. That's why I feel so guilty sometimes wanting a girl so bad...
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

Page 3 of 208 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast