Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol, yes I think my little mr will be tall. My youngest daughter turns 6 in April and there is only 27 cms difference between her and my little man.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with you. While it was a long, long time coming I don't regret the journey. I met a lot of wonderful people I would never have imagined to exist had I not looked into gender swaying. I am forever in debt to atomic and the other wonderful ladies I met along the way. I only regret that we have not kept in touch like I would have hoped.

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

3. Likes sweetdream liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WoW. She's little!
    My boys are taller to. My almost 9 yr old is 140. The 6,5 yr old 126 and the 5 yr old i guess 116
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep. Youngest daughter is 100 cms tall. My eldest daughter is only 2 or 3 cms shorter then me. She is 15 next month. I need to check my youngest daughter's weight. But, last check, she was just over 14 kgs.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well don't know how tall you are?
    But its Nice to have a big man later in the house with petit women!
    Don't know the weight of the youngest boys. Eldest is aprox 33 kg
    The younger 2 both 20 or so. The middle one is very slim. The others are more athletic.
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am about 165-66 cms tall. Hubby is about 175 cms tall.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BUMP Due in JUNE/JULY/AUGUST 2015??? I would love updates.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    😢 Anyone

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bumping up again

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast