Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    😢

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I visit every now and then but don't usually have time to post, still can't believe I have my baby girl, she's 9 months now and just started to crawl! I never thought I'd get a girl so to see her do all these things is unbelievable image.jpeg
    2008 2009 2012 ttc 2014

BFP 19.10.14 it's a GIRL! Due Date 24.06.2015

3. Thanks Boysway thanked for this post
    Likes missxo143 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww, ratcliffe she is gorgeous and such soulful eyes.

My little man is 8 1/2 months now. Crawling like a champ and pulling himself up on things. He is doing things before my girls ever did 😔 I wish he would slow down. So much for boys progressing slower. Mind you, no teeth as yet.

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

5. Likes missxo143 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    😀

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bump

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So happy I found this thread! I haven't been on in forever! How is everyone?? My twins are almost 9 1/2 months now... How is life?? I miss my DD buddies
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

9. Likes Boysway liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    10.5 months here! Miss Lena is cruising around furniture and sooo much fun! Can't believe they are almost a year old!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

11. Likes XXforhubby, Boysway liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am glad you ladies are in here. I hope everyone, if not most of us drop in here. I would love to know how everyone is 😀 I have bumping this post for months in the hope more of our past group will see it.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Little man finally had a tooth come through two weeks ago. Not sure when another one will come through though.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast