Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Princessmom! Good to see you again! I've already gained 8lbs. and I'm only 7 weeks. I gained all that weight the first couple of weeks and haven't gained since then. I did start out underweight so maybe my body needed it.

I had a tiny amount of pink spotting today and about flipped out. I'm STILL having light brown discharge about once a day. It's been going on for a week now and driving me nuts! I've been anxious this whole pregnancy and can't wait until I get further along. The first trimester is so nerve wracking!

Anyone have morning sickness yet? I've been nauseous for the past few weeks but today it was a little stronger. Definitely not strong enough to throw up though. I'm thinking I may not get it this time since with DS1 and DS2 I was already sick at this point.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Princessmom!! Congrats! I feel like coming off the diet and eating normally again, my body has made up for lost time. I've already found the 10lbs I lost ...and I'm only 9 weeks along. I'm trying to refocus and make sure I am not eating when I'm not hungry. I got a little snack happy in the beginning bc I missed it so much!! Lol. But I was a little below 18 BMI so I do think k needed to put on a few pounds.

Ksmom, I know how incredibly nerve wracking the spotting is!! I spotted for a bit this pregnancy, but more so my last and it drove me nuts!! I know they say it's normal, but still!! In regards to nausea, right around the 5-6 week mark I started getting waves of it. Not enough to throw up, but noticeable and annoying. And then all of a sudden this week it disappeared...which again makes me nervous, but I guess I should be thankful I hope yours stays subtle and you get a break from it this time!!
    Last edited by Littleboybluex3; May 9th, 2016 at 10:15 PM.

3. Likes ksmom liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been feeling nauseous for weeks too had a couple of times where I was almost sick but it seem to eased yesterday until bedtime then I just felt so bad I was so hot too. I have not gained much weight yet. With me so far it's either constipation and or bloat. I was out clothes shipping with my friend last week and I had not been to the loo in days and was so bloated I thought my friend was going to guess I was pregnant.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Beautifulrainbow; May 10th, 2016 at 02:39 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is unusually for a cat to be lying across my stomach

6. Likes essnce629 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a pretty cat BR! I have a black kitty too. I think pets can sense something is different with us which can make them extra cuddly.

I know what you mean about the bloating! I'm SO bloated that by the end of the day I look 5 months pregnant! lol I've been wearing flowy tops to try and hide my tummy because I didn't feel ready to announce we're expecting yet. As soon as my mom saw me this weekend she asked if I was pregnant and I didn't want to lie so I told her. She said she just knew because a month ago my tummy was completely flat and now it's suddenly sticking out. lol We went ahead and told my MIL too. She screamed she was so excited. She just kept giggling because she couldn't get over how happy she was. lol
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

8. Likes Beautifulrainbow liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have 2 cats this black called smokey adopted from my brother. And a white one with a bit of tortoise shell color on him. He is getting old now. A bit grumpy and likes to be left alone. He is called tig

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with you ladies! Seeing we all gained around the same amount lol we were so under weight! Haha it's ok I hope I don't gain anymore for a while lol. So I just need to eat healthy and I do my daily workout. But this week the weather crappy so been doing some small home workouts.

I am bloated too I haven't ever felt this way! It's awful I mean if I eat a small portion of something it feel like I ate 10 cookies lol. I don't even feel pregnant
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly how I feel. Don't feel pregnant . feeling Anxious. Got my scan tomorrow morning and then seeing midwife in the afternoon

Last edited by Beautifulrainbow; May 10th, 2016 at 10:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He's so pretty BR! I have just the one kitty but I did have two others in the past of couple of years. One passed away from an incurable disease and the other got out of the house but we never found him. I'd love to get another cat but DH wants to get another dog next. I'm more of a cat person but don't tell my dog.

Princessmom I don't know how you have the energy to exercise. lol I think part of the reason I gained so much weight so quickly was because I stopped doing cardio pretty much as soon as I found out I was pregnant. I just can't get the motivation to start it up again especially since I'm so tired in the afternoon.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck at your scan BR! I hope you hear a nice strong heartbeat! Update us as soon as you can.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

14. Likes Beautifulrainbow liked this post
Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast