Uploads
    Will do.xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But is it normal for me to gain almost 9 pounds and I don't even eat that much? Just from included in meat and more food. I guess I wasn't eat anything before lol. I'm so mad though I struggled losing all that weight. I went up to 182 with my son but I was like 135 when I got preg with him but I just don't want to gain more than 30
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I um bought this. I know it's early but I wanted thd free baby bag before it sells out. If things go wrong then I can always give it to my brother.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha I still have my energy

I'm not so anxious about sex so I'm hoping that is because it is a girl.

I am just mad at myself for doing more than 1 attempt. But it was so confusing because my temps were odd that month even after ovulation my temps were so strange and just kept rising my bbt charts were always the same even when ttc my son few years ago. So it was odd, even when I had a chemical in March my chart was normal.

I did 3 days before ovulation but hardly had ewcm then did 1 day before with hardly any ewcm. Also did day after which most likely didn't mean anything. But I do have a son from 1 attempt for like over 5-6 days of no bd so I hope I doesn't matter
    Last edited by Princess Mom; May 10th, 2016 at 01:32 PM.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't stress it, Princess. I think the diet and exercise you did will outweigh the attempts. I think you have a great shot! And as far as the weight gain, I think it's probably necessary to support a pregnancy coming off of LE. If you're making healthy choices and not overeating, I think you'll be just fine. That's what I'm telling myself at least

Love that outfit, BR. I bought a little girlie sleeper when we found out. I've NEVER bought anything gender specific before knowing the gender!! But since this is our last, I figured, why not?! If it's another little boy, it's an easy return

I started spotting out of the blue today. Hasn't happened in weeks, so it caught me off guard. Hoping its nothing and goes away. Maybe I did too much at the gym yesterday? Just praying this baby stays put! Are you still spotting ksmom?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Spotting so normal I spotted so muc this time it went on for over a week straight!

I'm just so mad at myself for not sticking to 1 attempt
    Ugh but I'm sure 3 days didn't matter or day after. I'm not anxious or worried just mad lol. Because at that time I felt like I couldn't do diet anymore and was sick of it and wanted to get pregnant fast and didn't think it would be happen 2 weeks after my miscarriage
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

7. Likes Littleboybluex3 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh but I do want a girl so bad my dd and I would be beyond excited and thankful. My DH doesn't believe in swaying he believes God chooses.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cute outfit BR! I haven't bought a thing for this baby. I guess because we already have so many clothes that it's hard to imagine buying anymore. lol I saved everything from both boys so if we have another boy then we're set on clothes. I may end up buying something anyway if I find something I really like. With DS2 I was SO sure he was a girl that I bought this cute little strawberry romper but ended up returning it later on. I felt so silly for buying something gender specific when I didn't even know what I was having.

Princessmom I think you have a good chance at pink especially since you've had a girl before. I suppose number of attempts may not matter for you as like you said, your DS was conceived with just one attempt.

Littleboyblue, what color was the spotting? I haven't had any today but we'll see how tomorrow goes. I seem to mostly get it in the evening but it's usually just once or twice.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

10. Likes Littleboybluex3 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It was dark brownish red. And then has slowly tapered off to mostly brown and very light. No cramping or anything, which makes me feel better. Just going to take it a little easier and keep my fluids up. It's definitlry getting better and not worse though.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess, you sound just like I do in my own head. Constantly second guessing myself and nitpicking at things that didn't go as well as they could have. It's so hard not knowing!!! Really hoping you get your daughter! Doesn't conception after a MC sway as well?

Ksmom, that's one thing I'm bummed about. The fact that we got rid of ALL of the baby stuff and clothes after DS3! But then again, I think that it will be nice to get new clothes if we do have a boy. It was sweet to see all of the old outfits again and again and remember them on my first DS, but seeing them a 4th time would just be too much. Lol...plus after 3 boys a lot of them had seen better days

Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast