Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Mom View Post
    My anatomy scan went great my baby girl is measuring a day ahead! Tech said when she did 3D of her that she has my nose lol. I'm so in love! I feel more calm now and relaxed!

Doc ask if I want to take progesterone shots weekly, she thought my first pregnancy I lost at 12 weeks but it was actually 8 weeks and didn't find out till 12 weeks. So I don't think I need to go thru the hassle of weekly shots.

My cervix and everything else is perfect.
    I do have an anterior placenta, which I'm confused because I felt her move way faster than my past two kiddos! My 2nd and 3rd I felt around 24-25 weeks. I think I had anterior with my last baby. So not sure. But just glad and so thankful my baby girl is perfectly healthy I thank God everyday!

I can't wait for the rest of you ladies to find out the gender!

BR have u already bought a ton of items yet lol
    I'm obsessed!
    Oh yes princessmom I'm completely obsssed too and I love the sales. I got 6 sets of clothes and a cardigan today. Full price was meant to be £63 I got it for £30
    great news on hlthe scan. Hoping mine goes just as well on August 4th.x

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Girls. So I put my pictures and a short video of my scan on a facebook page where they look at the nubs and have a guess. I have had all girl guesses. Now I am worried I have set myself up for major disappointment. I have always thought it was a girl from the very start, seeing my pics I still cant believe that it could be BUT hearing all the girl guesses is making me excited and I am scared now to know. Does that make sense? I am too scared to go for an early gender scan now I was all set to do it but now I just don't want to know what it is like it needs to stay in there forever and not come out s I don't know! Sounds silly but now that I have had all these girl guesses I really really want it to come true esp after all the HT and money I spent Which I feel so guilty for it would make it all worth it in the end....... Can someone slap me?
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

3. Likes sharon, Raezodal liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww pinkin i hope it is your girl xxxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

5. Thanks pinkin2011 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin I hope it's ur girl
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

7. Thanks pinkin2011 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls. I mean its not like its the worse thing that can ever happen if I do hear boy but I have never had girl guesses on my scans before and it has given me more hope then I have ever had....We shall see
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin I understand your fears. I've chosen to wait until my anatomy scan to find out what I'm having because I almost don't want to know! I'm going to ask the tech to put the gender in an envelope for DH and I to open in private so the tech doesn't have to see my disappointment. I really hope this is your girl!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

10. Likes pinkin2011 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin I did the same and in here every single guess was girl on 2 not guess and that was within the pregnancy group on Facebook. It was well over 50 guess girl and I was trying not to think they were right as I didn't want to get my hopes up. I kept thinking the was going to be a lot of wrong people out there if it was a boy. But they all can be right. Just like in my case.xx

12. Thanks pinkin2011 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been on youtube all afternoon looking at 13 week scans. Mine doesn't seem to look like the boy ones but it could be hiding a willy somewhere. I wish it was easier for me to have a gender scan. Its just not possible atm. Hubby doesn't want to know gender and doesn't want me to find out trying to protect me so there is no way around it esp since the ultrasound place is 2 hrs away
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    I have been on youtube all afternoon looking at 13 week scans. Mine doesn't seem to look like the boy ones but it could be hiding a willy somewhere. I wish it was easier for me to have a gender scan. Its just not possible atm. Hubby doesn't want to know gender and doesn't want me to find out trying to protect me so there is no way around it esp since the ultrasound place is 2 hrs away
    Ah shame of it was me Id just go find out any way. Lol that's just me though and my hubby knows it so he just comes for the support. For me it was just better to rip off the bandade and get it over and done with and get over the disappointment before the baby arrived. I completely prepared myself to hear boy that I was not at all expecting to hear the day girl.
    The hubby is still worried at how I will react it the 20 weeks scan says it was wrong and does turn out to be boy but I will just have to get over it.xx

15. Likes sharon liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's wise to be a bit cautious of nub shots but you also have every reason to be hopeful pinkin!

Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast