Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by momamia4 View Post
    Yes, they are essnce. I am compound heterozygous. I am going to switch to a new perinatologist. I was reading about it and I need to be on heparin right after ovulation. I need to find a doctor who is willing to do that. Myself current one won't start me on it until he can see the gestational sac in my uterus. I don't think I'll ever make it to that point without the heparin. I don't know if it's my age or what but something has made my blood clotting problem much worse than when I was younger.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    How old are you? I just turned 35 and also never had any problems in my previous pregnancies when I was 22 and 27. Have you been on baby aspirin? My doctor said I didn't have to take it till I got a BFP, but Atomic said I needed to be on it from ovulation to allow implantation. I take it 3 times a week now, all cycle long, because when I tried taking it daily I was getting bruising. I didn't know about my MTHFR status when I had my miscarriage and had been on baby aspirin for the first few months of swaying but had stopped a few cycles before my BFP.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 33. I've been taking baby aspirin every day for the last 3 years. I had 3 TIAs shortly after I turned 30. It was terrifying. The only thing they could find was the MTHFR. So they told me to take the baby aspirin and I haven't had another one since. I never had any problems either. Because of my TIAs, my RE said he'd start me on Lovenox/Heparin after they confirm that the pregnancy is in my uterus but I don't think I'll ever make it that far without the Heparin. I read that I should start the Heparin right after ovulation. So, I'm going to try to find a perinatologist who will start the Heparin sooner. I don't know why the clotting is way more of a factor now than when I was younger, but it definitely is. I had my pregnancies at 18, 20, 21, and 23. I'm really glad that I did too because now it's looking like I'm not going to be able to have more. God works in mysterious ways, huh? Everyone thought I was crazy for having so many kids so young. Thank God I did!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't realise you were so young momamia but that is only because here in Aus it is really hard to get tubes done before 30 so I assumed you were older! I really hope you are able to have another one but it may take a bit longer unfortunately.

I saw my GP yesterday and she didn't see any point of having another scan before the NT scan I guess I will just see how I go waiting and if it is too hard I could go to a private ultrasound place to get a quick peek.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

4. Likes momamia4 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my chin is all broken out with cystic acne. I am really uncomfortable ughhhhh. On top of that I'm MEAN. I am usually the type to let something roll off my shoulders but the other day I almost came completely unglued on this lady who didn't even bother trying to control her kid. We were at the zoo and my girls were first in line to get on the merry go round when this other little girl CUTS in front of them... I snapped right away "Hun they were there first, there's a line!" She completely ignored me and so I bit back "not that it matters..." But couldn't stop myself out of bitterness that the mother allowed this behavior with "other than to teach kids basic f****** manners and how to follow directions and rules" then the little...girl..stole the horse my oldest wanted. Gah. Im proud of my girls because they said nothing and were polite about the kid being so rude but it just infuriates me that parents let their kids act that way like wtf? Not my typical behavior at all and regardless of gender I fear I'm gonna only get worse

Edited because I don't want to be the person calling kids names. That's how seriously bad I am right now. Someone help me.
    Last edited by Burakoam; July 31st, 2016 at 12:34 AM.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im paitently waiting for NT scan too, 3 weeks away still.

Oh Burakoam its just the horemones, once your placenta starts taking over horemone production you will feel better, I was also very easily angered in the first few weeks of this pregnancy, my kids copped it unfortunately.

7. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aghh cystic acne is the worst I'm lucky so far but I usually break out at some point in pregnancy. When I was pregnant with DS2 I took him to see a dr and then she asked me if I wanted to do anything about my acne. It was so rude as I wasn't there for me plus being pregnant medication wasn't an option.

I have had some moments of getting angry easy too. Just hormones and tiredness I guess.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

9. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone!!!! I haven't been in here for a few years, but I'm cautiously re-introducing myself. My name is Brandy, I have 4 kiddos (3 boys and then a little girl). I got a faint bfp last Tuesday and it's definitely positive now... Waiting on Fridays bhcg/progesterone!!! This is my 8th pregnancy... I've had 3 miscarriages and although this was a huge suprise, I am so excited to have another baby and praying "she" sticks!!! :fingerscrossed:

Can we chat about ovulation and possible conception date? Even though we weren't trying I always keep track. You know... Just in case!!!

My cycles have been 26-28ish days apart. The chart is showing my ovulation date on the 14th. I had all the symptoms prior, but my bfp wasn't strong until 7/30 which could put me at ovulating on the 16th. Not sure. But I am super curious!! What do you all think and based on my o date and dtd history? I'm hoping my chances are higher for a girl!!!!

We only did the 9th 10th 11th and 21st.
    image.jpg
    Last edited by Brandles; July 31st, 2016 at 03:52 AM.
    Brandy (38), Hubby (40), 3 handsome sons (19, 17, 6) and 1 sweet girl (3)
    Expecting a sweet baby, 4/8/2017!!!

11. Likes Cinss liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ladies, it's totally normal to feel angry while pregnant! I got that way with my first two. I called it "psycho bitch" episodes, hahaha! It is like I could feel it brewing but like a train about to wreck, I could do nothing about it but acknowledge it was happening. With my DS1, my DH angered so bad I threw a remote at him! Luckily we didn't have kids then, sheesh! With DS2, we were at a store and I asked a clerk for help. The clerk told me no, and I asked them to call for someone who could. He then proceeded to tell me where customer service was. I came unglued! Thank goodness my DS1 was too little at the time!

Hang in there! It will pass!

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

13. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Brandles ✋ how funny is it that we both ended up here with little surprise packages!

They say that woopsies are more likely to be girls for some reason, I think you have a good chance looking at your chart you dtd then at least 3 - 5 days later concieved so there wouldnt be that much sperm left by then you would think, swaying girl 👌

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brandy- you and I are ovulation buddies! Bahahaha. I think you ovulated the 14th or 15th. I ovulated on the 13th or 14th ( am thinking and hoping the 14th myself)

Sperm can live a long time but from my experience it's really rare they make it the 7 days people claim they can... If you last bd on the 11th I think with what you say about pregnancy tests you ovulated the 15th. I had a positive OPK that was really dark on the 13th but it was still pretty dark on the 14th and very light by the 15th so I really really believe I ovulated the 14th... For you I think even though they say your peek was the 14th I bet the egg popped on the 15th making you 4 days out perfect for those X sperm
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast