Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haven't heard from baby2016 in a while... Hope she is ok... I am 4 weeks and 4 days today and just got a 2-3 weeks result on my clear blue weeks estimator... Minimum for that reading is around 160 and I wasn't 'due' to hit that until tomorrow... Pretty proud of this little baby. It's obviously doing work lol
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

2. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    Welcome Brandles ✋ how funny is it that we both ended up here with little surprise packages!

They say that woopsies are more likely to be girls for some reason, I think you have a good chance looking at your chart you dtd then at least 3 - 5 days later concieved so there wouldnt be that much sperm left by then you would think, swaying girl ��
    That is too funny... what are the chances!!! Happy to be in here with you all!!! Yay for swaying girl!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    Brandy- you and I are ovulation buddies! Bahahaha. I think you ovulated the 14th or 15th. I ovulated on the 13th or 14th ( am thinking and hoping the 14th myself)

Sperm can live a long time but from my experience it's really rare they make it the 7 days people claim they can... If you last bd on the 11th I think with what you say about pregnancy tests you ovulated the 15th. I had a positive OPK that was really dark on the 13th but it was still pretty dark on the 14th and very light by the 15th so I really really believe I ovulated the 14th... For you I think even though they say your peek was the 14th I bet the egg popped on the 15th making you 4 days out perfect for those X sperm
    Awesome, thanks!!!! I just barely shared this news with my hubby and he is less than thrilled and thinks the test was a mistake and was analyzing every possibility that it could be a false positive. lol! Showed him my digital test.

I read your post about just seeing a 2-3w on the CBE digital. I took CBE digital last Tuesday afternoon and it said 1-2... took it again today and it still says 1-2. Hoping this little bean is sticking!!
    Last edited by Brandles; July 31st, 2016 at 11:58 AM.
    Brandy (38), Hubby (40), 3 handsome sons (19, 17, 6) and 1 sweet girl (3)
    Expecting a sweet baby, 4/8/2017!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    brandy! dont let my hcg make you worry pls. besides if you concieved on the 15th like i think then you are a day behind me id like to know what your digital says tomorrow..and even if it still says 1-2 this baby is doing more than doubling its numbers which is fine but the average and normal thing for a baby to do is at least double every 48 so as long as yours is doing that then you're fine!
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

5. Likes Brandles liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks burakoam I'm still here just wishing time away. had a busy week as kids have broken up from school now for 6 weeks! trying to keep them entertained. went to a theme park yesterday, that was fun for me, couldn't go on any rides. Think I got away with it though blamed having to stay with my youngest. Was sick yesterday and was glad. also starting to feel more like "somethings up" wouldn't say any symptoms as such, just don't feel right. I'm 5w and 3d now, times going so slowly. I decided against doing any more tests as the line/date thing upset me far too much so just letting nature do its thing now and trusting beany is ok in there. Still not sure if I'm going for a scan at 8 weeks, I keep changing my mind.

Hope everyone else is ok, its pretty quiet in here now xxx
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

7. Likes Burakoam, Cinss liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've just added our names and due dates to the 1st post. Purple and Brandles I couldn't see your due dates anywhere. And if anything changes or I missed anyone just let me know and I will add it 😀

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    I've just added our names and due dates to the 1st post. Purple and Brandles I couldn't see your due dates anywhere. And if anything changes or I missed anyone just let me know and I will add it 😀
    Based on ovulation it is March 11 but based on the scan it would be March 15. I'm not sure what to go with, probably the later date as if I am going through the hospital system it is better my due date is later so they don't pressure me for an induction if I go over.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

10. Likes Cinss liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had an ultrasound today and was measuring 3 days behind. Not a big deal except they moved my due date which I freaking hate when they do that!!!
    Most importantly I saw my little loves heartbeat!!
    I got a pic of the ultrasound and I think according to Ramzi method it says boy. I'm trying not to feel down about that. I really love my boy's but it did take the wind out of my sails as now I am not holding on to any hope that I am having a little girl. I'm a just so relieved to have seen the hb!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jenren I wouldnt worry about the measurement, when I had my ultrasound at the school all 5 students got a different measurement of my bub so it just depends on the angle they take the pic.

I think mine is a girl according to Ramzi, but I dont know how much I believe that method, im not going to believe anything till I see it with my own eyes.

I had another gender dream this time it was a boy, I was finding out at an ultrasound again but this time I was further along so no doubt a boy, such a nice dream but so similar to the first one I had where I saw the girly nub shot.

13. Thanks belter thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks cinss. What gender are you hoping for? I love dreaming about my littlest love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jenren View Post
    Thanks cinss. What gender are you hoping for? I love dreaming about my littlest love

Hoping for a boy to even out the numbers, so far we have 3 girls and 1 boy. But being a surprise baby without swaying I think its going to be a girl, I just checked the chineese gender chart and it says girl, It will knock my socks off to hear this one is a boy.

Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast