Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Goodluck with bloods Brandles.

Im not going to do any early gender tests, way to expensive. Im just going wait till the 20 week scan to find out.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good plan purple, I know its so hard to decide what to do. Part of me wants to know and will happily shell out the £600+ and part of me thinks its so much and I could use this money for much better things, lets be honest nothing will change if I find out sooner or later!! cinss my sensible head is saying to do that.......but then theres my foolish heart wanting to know like now!! xxx
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

3. Likes Cinss liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I might get a scan at 15 - 16 weeks but to be honest I'm not even thinking about gender much this time. The last two times I couldn't wait to find out but I'm pretty relaxed about it now. Possibly because I'm cautiously not letting myself get too far ahead.

£600 is a lot of money! That is over $1000 AUD so I honestly would just wait 4-5 extra weeks to get a gender scan.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

5. Likes Cinss liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooooo tough one ladies. I really can't justify spending out on those kinds of tests or extra scans and we really can't afford it either! I've found out the previous three times and I would love a surprise this time, but equally, I'm terrible at waiting when there's a way of finding out! My hubby will defo want to find out so not sure I'd be strong enough to persuade him otherwise...x

7. Likes Cinss liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know purple, my dad lives in perth, it is alot. for reasons unbeknown to me, getting NIPTs in the UK is very expensive. I think the fact gender selection is illegal, and the fact that we have the free NHS which covers the basics for free (NT, scans etc), they have made them quite inaccessible. Theres only a few clinics which will do the bloods for NIPT, closes one to me is about 90 mins away. My husband will not let me spend that much. Theres tellmepinkorblue offered by a few places too, but of course that's just for gender and the blood is send the US. I think that's about £250. Or $400aud roughly which is more doable but ive heard mixed reviews and added the postage to US will add about a week onto the 10/14 day turnaround. Id love a surprise 3, but when you have 3 of one sex I feel I need some time to come to terms with it if its a girl. Id love to wait if I was confident I was having a boy as that's a good surprise! A 4th girl may may not be the best thing for me to hear while I'm in theatre with several people staring at me, it will be harder to put a brave face on. I wish I could wait that long but I know the suspense will kill me, either way x
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

9. Likes Cinss liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg I can't believe the genetics tests costs so much for you ladies abroad. It can be expensive here but insurance covers it or part of it depending on your history. I have an order for the genetics blood test (harmony) in 3.5-4wks. I will only do it if it isn't too much out of pocket. I'm calling my insurance today to find out!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

11. Likes Cinss liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's the thing; I've had three boys and a girl would be the most amazing surprise ever, plus I'll avoid all the comments from people for the rest of the pregnancy if it's another boy "oh, are you upset? Perhaps the next one will be a girl??". On the flip side, people telling me during my pg that they think it's one or the other will equally do my head in! lol x

13. Likes Cinss liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't understand... Someone please give me good news... Doctor couldn't even get a clear gestational sac.. He showed me two areas where it could be developing but neither had any evidence of a yolk sack... I should be 4 weeks 6 days or 5 weeks even today... Has anyone had this happen and had a viable healthy baby out of it?? He couldn't find a corpus luteum either and he said that's normal when the placenta is taking over of hormone production but there's no way that's happening right now??? I had quants drawn and progesterone won't get the results back until another day but I don't understand any of this.. At this point with my youngest there was a clear gestational sac...
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Burakoam sorry I have no advice, sending hugs. I hope some ladies will have some knowledge, I know friends that had very early scans and it had to be done vaginally because nothing showed on the u/s, x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With ds3 I had a scan at 8 wks and saw a gestational sac but nothing else, measuring 5 weeks. I was devastated thinking I had a missed miscarriage. I went back 2 wks later and was measuring 7 wks. Saw the hb. Idk how that happened because I know exactly when we had sex. I'm praying that you are just a little behind like I was!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast