Uploads
    Brandles maybe twins

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    At least 2600 for 3+
    Oh yeah, I think I remember reading your post about it and that's what made me go buy a test. Lol!!!! Thank you!! Where can I find that info?

Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    If they are doubling faster than 48 hours (mine were doubling about 30 hours at the start) then you could easily skip the 2-3 weeks. Looks like everything is going well

I have been feeling fine in the day so of course I am spending my day worrying that I will have another mmc. Night time I start feeling average again so I think it is going ok but then start worrying again the next day! I know symptoms can come and go so I need to just relax lol.
    I am feeling the same way Purple, My nausea at the 3 week mark was more than I had ever had and then I upped my protein and it went away... but left me feeling a little uneasy. I can't wait to be out of the 1st trimester so I can start to enjoy this pregnancy more.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    Brandles maybe twins
    OMG!!! My hubby would definitely have a heart attack. Lol!!! But me on the other hand would love twins. I would like on of each please!!!!
    Brandy (38), Hubby (40), 3 handsome sons (19, 17, 6) and 1 sweet girl (3)
    Expecting a sweet baby, 4/8/2017!!!

3. Likes Cinss liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brandy you are pretty on track with my hcg levels and ovulation date and symptoms even... This is also the earliest I've also ever felt sick in a pregnancy...

Some information I have been kind of holding back but it got brought up for you brandles so I'm gonna freak you out a bit more lol...

When the doctor was doing the ultrasound he showed me two seperate areas of fluid.. Now remember he didn't want to call either of them gestational sacs because he couldn't find any yolk sac in one or the other... I read up on it and this study I read said you are supposed to assume any pocket of fluid in the uterus when patient is already established as pregnant to be a gestational sac.. freaking out I mentioned this to my mother who about fainted and I was like "but surely there is no way twins don't run in our family and I doubt my egg split"

So she decides to tell me NOW that actually yeah twins run in our family on my grandmas side, in the women and there was 2 sets of identical twins born to one lady and another identical set born to a close relative of hers and I sat there jaw unhinged and said "identical twins don't run in families it's a fluke chance if they are that common they have to be fraternal twins"

This all became much more real to me the other day when I realized one of the biggest reasons my hcg could have been high to the point of supposed to see a baby but NOT... Is because of twins. Levels would be higher but I wouldn't be far enough along.

So brandy, faint with me. Because neither of our husbands would be happy about that development. Further curiosity to this tale... Doctor was just going to re scan me at 9 weeks depending on bloods... Well when I got my results yesterday he scheduled me for another ultrasound next Friday instead... Soo yeah
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

5. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most sites say it's also normal after the 2300 mark to slow down to 72 hrs double time yet calculators have my doubling time at 39 hours
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brandy here is link to info.. It has matched up with my bloods so I can confirm this is accurate

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum - Clearblue Digital Weeks Estimator sensitivity by weeks | Countdown to Pregnancy
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG, Burakoam!!! I am dying to find out for you. I need to send you my phone number so you can text me while you're at the Dr's office. Lol!!!! I honestly would secretly love to have twins. My stomach is growing like crazy too. We also have tons of twins on my moms side of the family, but if the tale is true about it skipping generations I would be the generation skipped. However, it didn't skip the last generation, so I guess that tale is busted.

9. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brandy here is link to info.. It has matched up with my bloods so I can confirm this is accurate

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum - Clearblue Digital Weeks Estimator sensitivity by weeks | Countdown to Pregnancy
    Thank you for this!!!!
    Last edited by Brandles; August 6th, 2016 at 01:22 PM.

11. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brandy you are pretty on track with my hcg levels and ovulation date and symptoms even... This is also the earliest I've also ever felt sick in a pregnancy...

Some information I have been kind of holding back but it got brought up for you brandles so I'm gonna freak you out a bit more lol...

When the doctor was doing the ultrasound he showed me two seperate areas of fluid.. Now remember he didn't want to call either of them gestational sacs because he couldn't find any yolk sac in one or the other... I read up on it and this study I read said you are supposed to assume any pocket of fluid in the uterus when patient is already established as pregnant to be a gestational sac.. freaking out I mentioned this to my mother who about fainted and I was like "but surely there is no way twins don't run in our family and I doubt my egg split"

So she decides to tell me NOW that actually yeah twins run in our family on my grandmas side, in the women and there was 2 sets of identical twins born to one lady and another identical set born to a close relative of hers and I sat there jaw unhinged and said "identical twins don't run in families it's a fluke chance if they are that common they have to be fraternal twins"

This all became much more real to me the other day when I realized one of the biggest reasons my hcg could have been high to the point of supposed to see a baby but NOT... Is because of twins. Levels would be higher but I wouldn't be far enough along.

So brandy, faint with me. Because neither of our husbands would be happy about that development. Further curiosity to this tale... Doctor was just going to re scan me at 9 weeks depending on bloods... Well when I got my results yesterday he scheduled me for another ultrasound next Friday instead... Soo yeah
    I hope you have at least one blue one in there Burakoam! I LOVE my boys to the moon and back and believe that boys should come together in pairs like shoes ! ID twin boys would be SO freaking adorable!!!! Eek! I hope it is!!!

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

13. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Likes Brandles liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I should be 6 weeks and 1 day.. I'll be sure to let you know if they find 2 lol.. I think I'll die from shock though. I'd be the first in a while to have twins of any kind fraternal or identical in this family. The others are much older. I wonder if coq10 would have anything to do with it if I do have twins.. Better quality eggs more likely to pop more than one out at a time?
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

15. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most sites say it's also normal after the 2300 mark to slow down to 72 hrs double time yet calculators have my doubling time at 39 hours
    Mine slowed from 30hrs doubling time to 45hrs after my 2500 result. Just one on board for me.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast