Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    Purple I was under the impression over 35 was considered advanced maternal age. Im just going through the public system again, share care between my gp and midwives from the hospital
    I figured it was over 35 Anyway, nothing was mentioned at my 1st appointment. I was chatting to the pregnant girl at work and she already did her GD test earlier too because she was suspected of having pcos. I have pcos too but that didn't come up as an issue either.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

2. Likes Cinss liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I am officially in the 2nd trimester and my nausea has gotten slightly better
    I am having terrible cramps tonight at work though which is pretty worrisome

It is nice to see new people coming into the group! Welcome everybody!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

4. Likes baby2016baby, Magical22 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww welcome to the newbies happy and healthy 9 months. I feel a tiny bit more normal and better today so I'm hoping I'm turning a corner now I've hit 12w. Fingers crossed. Hope everyone else is well. It's interesting to see how care differs around the world. I have to have 2 gd tests because my dad and nanna are type 1. It's really wired for me at the moment as I'm 12+2 and as yet I've had no bloods or scans or anything. Apart from my hpt I've nothing official. So different from so my other times where I've had early scans and checks on hcg and prog levels. I hope I don't go to my scan and then be like erm .....
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just puked so hard i peed all over myself and the floor. not a little dribble that escaped just barely...no... but full on lost control of my bladder when i puked. Awesome start to my morning...
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww burk. That's crap hope your feeling ok. My bladder is broken too I dearnt sneeze or cough. I've always done my pelvic floor excercises too. Must be a 4th baby thing!!!

Are you excited ??? Xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    Just puked so hard i peed all over myself and the floor. not a little dribble that escaped just barely...no... but full on lost control of my bladder when i puked. Awesome start to my morning...
    Oh no, poor you! Are you phoning the clinic this afternoon? How you feeling? X

I am going to test tomorrow with my other digital, hoping it says 2-3, sooooo nervous that it won't! If it did at least I would know this wee one is progressing x

9. Likes Pink2016 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do think it's a 4th baby thing. I have my good days and bad days but this sickness is unlike any other bout of morning sickness I e had so I fear it will last much longer than it should or worse yet the whole pregnancy... My mom was sick the entire pregnancy with 2/3 of her kids. I have probably been pushing my lucky stars and am now deserving to know 'that' misery. I just really really hope this is my boy...

I am excited a little but more dreading it... I worry I did it too soon at 10 weeks 2 days and maybe there wasn't enough Y to catch yet..

I will be calling my clinic just to see if they are in. I'm sure they will understand the weekend is a long wait so I'd rather check at least then I know they weren't just sitting there Friday-monday
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

11. Likes baby2016baby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    on my way to the hospital for fluids... Haven't stopped puking since this am it's constant and awful and I am feeling so weak that when I called they said I needed iv fluids at this point on top of new medicine....
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    get well soon lovely you will be in the best place. what are these babies doing to us!! xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I debated for weeks how I was going to announce this. I honestly considered saying it was a boy regardless just so nobody would know the kind of torment I am going through in my personal life. Husband told me from the get go he did not want another daughter and he would resent me forever if I forced his hand on that and didn't abort if we found out it was another girl.

Well my luck was double coined today. My results came early. I got the call as the office closed after all.

It's my 4th daughter.

I don't know what my husband will decide to do or wether I will fight him on it. Only reason I am being so open and honest about everything is im done either way. I continue this pregnancy and have her my dream is dead so at the end of it I probably won't visit the site much anyhow. If to save my marriage among other things and I don't continue the pregnancy I absolutely will not be trying ever again. I'll see if I can be sterilized again cause it's what I deserve.

Good luck to everyone else that swayed. I probably won't be around much anymore, there is a kind of shame that comes from talking about what I just brought up. My husband is a good guy though I know I painted him in a bad light with how he feels but at the end of the day he is raising two girls not biologically his and he has his dream daughter and wants to know the joy and bond of raising a son. Nobody can really fault him on that, not even me, because we have all been there wanting to know the joy in raising one gender or another.

I really wish you all the best of luck. And Baby2016, just know even if I am not posting I am wishing the best for you and will be checking in on you.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast