Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due March/April/May 2017 (2)

I would think boy too Burakoam. With the sausage, fat, salt and carbs, I would guess blue! I also hate them before pregnancy - SO GOOD! Lol. Plus, breakfast sways blue anyway!
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

2. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    Curious what you guys think... Would biscuits and gravy sway blue or pink? I must guiltily admit I ate them almost every morning the week of O of this pregnancy. I have sort of dreaded hearing the answer.. I want to assume blue because I can only imagine the sodium content in country sausage gravy but I guess I'm more worried about the kind of fats involved. I have no regrets because I swore I CRAVED them and that's why I was eating them every day for a while.
    OMG! Burakoam, this is my FAV food and ate a TON on it, I mean a TON, the month I conceived my DS2! Seriously, my DH hates it so I ate on it for at least three days when I made it for myself!

Totally blue! All the fat from the gravy, sausage, and biscuits!! Now you've pissed me off, because I can't have it !!

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

4. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Likes TaytumJ, jdd1017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You know biscuits in Australia and UK are like cookies so it sounds really wierd! Lol.

I think US biscuits are like what we call English muffins. They have them at McDonalds too as bacon and egg mc muffins etc... do you have bacon and egg mc biscuits?

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

6. Likes Magical22, baby2016baby liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would say biscuits are more like a flaky buttery roll. English muffins are thinner and generally crisper.
    I must say reading about biscuits and gravy made me a little nauseous. Lol I am not a fan of that breakfast.
    I would think the fat content would sway blue

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

8. Likes Burakoam liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Breakfast sways blue, a hearty high calorie breakfast would only add to that. Seems like diet is the biggest sway factor. The fact that I was vegetarian for over a year only having a coffee for breakfast pretty much garenteed my girl I recon.

10. Likes XXforhubby, Burakoam liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks for perking me up you guys ... as i was eating it i convinced myself it was very blue lol...glad i didnt lie to myself haha..

heading to bed. fatigue is really kicking my butt the last few days.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

12. Likes Cinss liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope everyone's doing well. I've had a scared do last few days. Started with a severe migraine including total vision loss whist driving (not fun at all as I have no family local or anyone to help) and have had to literally manage a toddler and school runs. I've still got dizzy vision and nausea but the pain of someone sledging my heads eased. I get migraines very rare but when I do they are bad. I am honestly putting it down to worrying about gender as it only trigger I've had. That and lack of sleep and I keep getting dehydrated which I don't understand as I'm drinking 3/4 litres of water a day. I've had a few times where my pee is orange and like syrup. fun times haha

Got my scan dating scan letter today. It's 22nd I will be 13+1 so wil be clinging into the nub. I can't find my last daughters 12w but will dig it out. It's a boy nub lol pointing up to the sky! Every person who seen it said boy . And some who used scull theory too. Burk your so close to blood draw. I'm so excited for you but I also know how your feeling xxxx
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

14. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That doesn't sound good baby2016 Did you got get checked out? Maybe they can do some blood tests or something as if you are drinking enough water I wouldn't think your pee is that dark. Unless it is after taking vitamins, although they normally make it bright yellow. Anyway, I hope it goes away soon!

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    Curious what you guys think... Would biscuits and gravy sway blue or pink? I must guiltily admit I ate them almost every morning the week of O of this pregnancy. I have sort of dreaded hearing the answer.. I want to assume blue because I can only imagine the sodium content in country sausage gravy but I guess I'm more worried about the kind of fats involved. I have no regrets because I swore I CRAVED them and that's why I was eating them every day for a while.
    Id say blue!

17. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks purple. I've had several brain scans and a full mri. There no obvious cause but I get them when very stressed (which is thankfully rare) I've had to be sedated in past for my own safety as I thrash about and I've been known to slam my head off the wall repeatedly to ease the pain. Worst pain I've felt. It rather be in Labour for 2 days again with no pain relief or break a bone. It could be hormonal as I had one about 6 weeks in with my 1st and 2nd daughter but none with last, and I'm 11 weeks now.

The urine thing is wired. I had bloods and urine taken last week so I will phone up on Monday as havent heard. They would have been in touch if anything was wrong. I think I'm just falling to bits. Haha. I'm still got the flashing lights :s
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

19. Thanks Keshet thanked for this post
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast