Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by baby2016baby View Post
    I totally agree with you burk. You can't compare someone having say 2b 1g getting a 3rd boy or someone getting the same gender 2nd time round with having your 4th of one gender when all you want is an opposite, and one would make you the happiest person alive. Yes I'm sure they feel dissapointment but it's not on the same level and I can totally get your frusteration. The only people who can truly understand is some in the same boat with 4+ of the same gender and fortunately (or unfortunately for you) that's is actually a rarety. To get 4 of one gender when all you want is one opposite is more than unlucky, it's pure torture. My heart's breaking.

I had to leave the forum (as I anticipate I will again) when I was having dd3 (failed sway) because I felt people were so condecending and offensive with what I'm sure we're well meaning comments. And I agree it's total b.s. when people sway to within an inch of their life and get an opposite when others don't sway or half arsed away and get what they want first time. I wish i knew why. I wish i could say something to comfort you but I know I can't as nothing will work. Know you are not alone and you have my deepest empathy and thoughts xxx
    I'm sorry, I probably just gave you the same sort of thoughts that you hate. I just feel for you (and buro) because I KNOW I will be the same. I only had the one gender disappointment, but I was suicidal the entire time. Speaking with my therapist multiple times a week. Full on was in front of Planned Parenthood because I did not want that fetus.

I and I think others only offer platitudes because what else can we say? It's a knife you have to have stuck in your side for months, then the scar never heals. That's a horrible pain, and I wish you and Buro and anyone else never had to go through it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlieplease View Post
    My friend read research which said pregnant woman were really good at predicting the gender of their unborn babies, it's ridiculous high, exception was in cases were they had a strong gender preference, apparently it interferes with natural intuition.

I hope you dream is true Lissastick. For me dreams are just a way of processing worry and understanding what is going on for us, so dreams represent an outworking of our anxieties as opposed to having any predictive value, when will you find out? X
    Both my husband and I thought we were having a girl immediately after BFP -- I just was dreading one and assumed life would continue to be cruel to me. A week before our anatomy scan I had the most vivid dream of going to the scan and being told boy -- it was so strong it shook my assurance that it was a girl. But it was a girl afterall.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3. Thanks Pink2016 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    18 week bump photo It actually looks smaller than I was with DS2 but bigger than with DS1.
    Attachment 33324

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    18 week bump photo It actually looks smaller than I was with DS2 but bigger than with DS1.
    Attachment 33324
    Very cute and love the purple shirt very suitable purple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes purple liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just need to find some purple maternity tops now the range of maternity clothes out is terrible. I'm sure there was more when I had the boys!

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

8. Likes Magical22, Cinss liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love the bump Purple! I will upload my 20 week one tomorrow 😁

10. Likes purple, Magical22 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Such a cute bump Purple!!! I will try to post a pic soon too!!

Had my NT scan last week and was measuring just a few days ahead. I was 12w6d here and measuring 13w2d- She looks so big and developed to me. The scan took forever. She was being stubborn and was laying a little on her side. so we weren't getting great shots for the tech or for the nub. I have so many boy names picked out as I was sure this was a boy- I can't think of one single girl name I am in love with.

FullSizeRender 14.jpg

We haven't told our kids yet... We need to soon, because my bump is bumpin' lol, but hubby is still not digesting the fact that I am pregnant- let alone the fact it's a girl. Our 7 year old has been pleading for a baby brother for the past couple years- He just mentioned it again a few days ago and I know he's going to struggle with the news.

12. Likes purple, squigglepink, Cinss liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very cute Brandles, looks like she might be sucking her thumb

14. Thanks Brandles thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, im expecting baby number 5, not sure of due date yet think it could be 31st may x we have 4 boys I've basically seduced hubby into a 5th and am praying this will be our girl as it will be our last x these 1st few weeks really drag..im so envious of u all bring further along but also want to treasure each week with it being my last time..my family thinks im expecting twins as my belly is so huge, we have a private us next sat to check all is well. X

Sent from mTalk
    :

16. Likes squigglepink, Cinss, Brandles liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by All*blue*everything View Post
    Hi, im expecting baby number 5, not sure of due date yet think it could be 31st may x we have 4 boys I've basically seduced hubby into a 5th and am praying this will be our girl as it will be our last x these 1st few weeks really drag..im so envious of u all bring further along but also want to treasure each week with it being my last time..my family thinks im expecting twins as my belly is so huge, we have a private us next sat to check all is well. X

Sent from mTalk
    Welcome FX for a pink bundle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast