Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jdd1017 View Post
    Welcome Dreams4Violet! I am so so sorry to hear about your DS#3 You are not alone, there are so many of us in this group that have gotten sway opposites. If you ever need to talk, feel free to message me! I too recently found out I am pregnant with DS3. I can honestly say it has probably been one of the most heartbreaking things I have ever experienced. I feel like I lost a child, even though she was never there. I imagined what she would look like, how I would raise her to be strong and smart and independent, I imagined doing fun girl things together when she becomes an adult, and eventually being there for her when she has her first baby and is exhausted and struggling and thinks she is failing.That's just the tip of the iceberg on the things that I will miss out on now that I will never have a girl. I feel like everyone thinks I wanted a girl so I had a baby to dress up, and yes-that is definitely part of it haha-but there is so much more that I will never have. I see people with more than one daughter and I think "why not me, I just wanted one girl"! I have heard the term "boy mom" thrown around a lot lately, like it's a badge of honor. But I can't seem to embrace it...and to be honest, I'm not sure if I ever will.

I guess I am trying to say, I understand what you are going through. I hope that, in time, all of us can accept the hand we were dealt and learn to be happy with it. But I know for me, it will take a very long time to get to that point...
    I really hate the term "boy mom". It makes it feel like having boys is part of my identity and something I chose. Like other people are saying I wasn't meant to have a girl or I couldn't handle being a "girl mom". Meanwhile I'm like I would have kicked ass as a girl mom! I don't think I'll ever embrace it either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks jdd1017 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    Anyone have a name picked yet? We have chosen Cian for our girl
    We've had a girls name for 10 years! Yet to use it....would be perfect if we got to this time, as for boys names ...weve used 4 first names plus middles names we liked so that's 8! Nit sure there's any left that we can agree on. I love unusual names...

Sent from mTalk
    :

4. Likes Cinss liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jdd1017 View Post
    Welcome Dreams4Violet! I am so so sorry to hear about your DS#3 You are not alone, there are so many of us in this group that have gotten sway opposites. If you ever need to talk, feel free to message me! I too recently found out I am pregnant with DS3. I can honestly say it has probably been one of the most heartbreaking things I have ever experienced. I feel like I lost a child, even though she was never there. I imagined what she would look like, how I would raise her to be strong and smart and independent, I imagined doing fun girl things together when she becomes an adult, and eventually being there for her when she has her first baby and is exhausted and struggling and thinks she is failing.That's just the tip of the iceberg on the things that I will miss out on now that I will never have a girl. I feel like everyone thinks I wanted a girl so I had a baby to dress up, and yes-that is definitely part of it haha-but there is so much more that I will never have. I see people with more than one daughter and I think "why not me, I just wanted one girl"! I have heard the term "boy mom" thrown around a lot lately, like it's a badge of honor. But I can't seem to embrace it...and to be honest, I'm not sure if I ever will.

I guess I am trying to say, I understand what you are going through. I hope that, in time, all of us can accept the hand we were dealt and learn to be happy with it. But I know for me, it will take a very long time to get to that point...
    Hi Jdd1017, thank you for your kind words! I agree that, although I do love all of the cute girl clothes, there are deeper reasons why I wanted a girl and those are the reasons making it so hard. I also have a hard time with the "boymom" term- I always just wanted to be a "mom"- so I know exactly what you're saying there!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakoam View Post
    Actually it wasn't disappointment that kept me away...while family has been sick with viral flu. Girls just got their flu shots thankfully but I hadn't got mine yet.. I feel like absolute death. Running around pregnant taking care of fevers and noses liquid poop diapers.. ugh.

She was indeed confirmed a girl. She knew what we needed though. Baby girl is exactly like her big sister DD3. DD3 has been the best thing that ever happened to me. She's so smart, and beautiful and such a big mamas girl.

DD4 looks exactly like DD3 did at 16 weeks, she stretches like her. Her placenta is in the exact same place that DD3's was anterior and all. She is cuddled into my hip, the exact way DD3 was. She will be amazing. I've seen what babies like her are like after birth after all..

Here are the confirmed girl shots:
    Attachment 33474
    Attachment 33475

Here are comparison shots to my practically twin babies first will be DD3 at 16 weeks second picture is DD4 today at 16 weeks and one more of DD4

Attachment 33476

Attachment 33477

Attachment 33478
    She's beautiful!

7. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awwww burakoam she's too cute x

9. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Burakoam just popping in to say that your daughter is gorgeous and she does look just like your DD3! That's amazing! I'm incredibly jealous of you for having all those lovely girls, like a big beautiful bouquet of flowers, and I bet they will be totally kick-ass, too.

11. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are all so very sweet. Thanks so much

attaching a recent picture of DD3. This is what it seems she will look like

14692096_1327454607320394_1181280226836907500_o.jpg

13. Likes Magical22, Brandles, jenren, TaytumJ liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She is so stinking adorable, Burakoam!!!

GMarie, I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriages... sending you my thoughts and prayers for a sticky baby.

This has been one of my hardest weeks. My lower back pain has been killing me and now it's lower to upper left back pain. so uncomfortable. I stopped feeling my baby move... couldn't find a heartbeat on my doppler... was chatting with my friend at a class and she offered to scan me last night at the hospital she works at. Baby girl is ok, but it is confirmed I have an anterior placenta which would explain why I am unable to feel the baby move, having trouble finding a heartbeat, and totally explains my back pain. I'm a little sad about not being able to feel the baby move and I am praying this stubborn placenta moves- Feeling the baby move has got to be one my favorite parts about being pregnant and with this being my last I was really hoping to soak it all up.

Had trouble getting a profile shot with all that placenta in her face and I was having a few CONTRACTIONS, but we finally got this one!! And Burakoam... ever since I read that article you posted about the blood tests being wrong I have been wondering if mine were wrong, because all my symptoms (other than the all day nausea) are still pointing to boy.
    IMG_4343.JPG
    IMG_4344.JPG
    Last edited by Brandles; October 23rd, 2016 at 06:49 PM.
    Brandy (38), Hubby (40), 3 handsome sons (19, 17, 6) and 1 sweet girl (3)
    Expecting a sweet baby, 4/8/2017!!!

15. Likes Burakoam liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thats a great girl shot brandy. Your results were not wrong

gotta say though, all the similarities between my last two and this baby of yours brandy i am starting to think my techs were all wrong and both of these have been on the left as was yours obviously making ramzi more accurate but only if it had been guessed correctly (as was the case with you obviously)

I think when the placenta implants anterior like it did with my last two and with this one for you its hard to tell did they implant more to the left, to the right, and hell what if it means they implanted smack in the middle? thats just bad luck as far as wanting a ramzi guess i suppose.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cinss, I love Cian!!! I have no idea what to name her... I have all these boy names and not one girl name.
    Brandy (38), Hubby (40), 3 handsome sons (19, 17, 6) and 1 sweet girl (3)
    Expecting a sweet baby, 4/8/2017!!!

18. Likes Cinss liked this post
Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast