Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in June/July/August 2015 anyone still around?

Hi there.

Boysway here. Is anyone still around from my 2015 group? I am hoping a new thread was started and I missed it. Could someone please send me a link. I would love to catch up with my group.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

2. Likes kitkat18, Adia liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bump!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes Boysway liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in June/July/August 2015 anyone still around?

I am here! I haven't seen a new thread. How are you doing boysway? My ds2 is 4 months now and so cute and cuddly! I'm totally over my GD but still dreaming girl, not sure if me(us) want a third one though, boy or girl!
    1 born 2013
    2 failed sway due August 2015

Might try to conceive a DD through IVF/pgd in the future

6. Likes Boysway liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Happy. I am glad you are going well. I have been down the path of GD and I know it is not an easy one. Isn't this age for babies a beautiful one! My little man will be 6 months old in a week. We are smitten with him and he is very much a mummy's boy. He is very cheeky and knows how to flash a cutsie smile to get attention. He weighed 8.5 kgs about a week ago. I am not sure on his length though.

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, thank you for the 'bump' atomic

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bump

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump anyone??

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey boysway! I was part of the March April may due date group, but I think we were ttc at the same time. I'm glad you're enjoying your baby boy. My dd is almost 10 months and she is a dream come true. I miss the old days ttc and being pregnant sometimes. I wonder how everyone else is doing.

12. Likes Boysway liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Blessed. Yes we were ttc at the same time 😀 Wow, 10 months old already! Where has the time gone? My little man is six months old now. He had his immunisations done the other day. Weight is around 8.5 kgs (cloth nappy on) and he is 73 cms long. Quite long for his age. I miss catching up and seeing how everyone is going It is such a shame we have all lost touch.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boysway Your boy is the same weight and almost same length as my babygirl now! She's 11 months old.
    I was in the dec/jan/febr group.
    She's 74cm.
    Its so amazing. It's like I'm much more aware of enjoying her but also the others.
    Like i needed this journey to understand how much they all mean to me.
    I feel so blessed with this fam.
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

15. Likes Boysway liked this post
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast