Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone else having any pregnancy weird things yet ?
    I've totally lost my appetite for the last 3 days now, and am forcing myself to eat.
    Not nauseas, just nothing sounds good

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due June/July/ August 2017

Sparkles, I have lots of bloating and tightness and cramps all day so I feel "blah" which makes me not very hungry. Could only eat half my dinner last night. No nausea.
    Anyone else retesting just to make sure you still get a positive? My first BFP was in the evening so I tested next morning just to be sure, but I am having trouble convincing myself not to test again or at least wait a few days. I think I still can't believe it is positive or that it will stick. Technically I haven't even missed my regular period yet based off my normal 35 day cycle but because I O'd early my cycle wouldn't have been that long this time (probably would have been 30-31 days if not positive). I got my first bfp on cd27, which at best guess was 11dpo and I am on cd30 today or 14dpo.
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I booked my first appointment Nov 29, I think I'll get the nipt blood draw then. My midwives don't do early appointments so it's always a long wait. I had my sons at home and am planning to do it again. Anyone else planning to have a midwife?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Proud mama to2012 2013 swaying

4. Likes MrsSparkles, GirlieCat liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Ladies!

I am due around the 22nd of June! This was our 2nd attempt and we were swaying blue. Confirmed my pregnancy test Wednesday at the hospital and I have 'orientation' apt on the 4th of Nov with an OB nurse. It's how the Army does it... even after 4 kiddos.

... So far pregnancy wise, tired, lower back aches, and starving!!! I am craving protein-beef jerky and I'm only 4 weeks pregnant!

Good luck to everyone!
    OUR CREW 01/2008, 08/2011, 12/2013, & 10/2015
    EDD Jun 2017! Swayed for IT'S A BOY!!!
    Thank you Genderdreaming & Atomic for everything!!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inforthree View Post
    I booked my first appointment Nov 29, I think I'll get the nipt blood draw then. My midwives don't do early appointments so it's always a long wait. I had my sons at home and am planning to do it again. Anyone else planning to have a midwife?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Im in UK so midwifes are standard here! I had a home birth for my 4th, will probably for this baby too x

Sent from mTalk
    :

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    Sparkles, I have lots of bloating and tightness and cramps all day so I feel "blah" which makes me not very hungry. Could only eat half my dinner last night. No nausea.
    Anyone else retesting just to make sure you still get a positive? My first BFP was in the evening so I tested next morning just to be sure, but I am having trouble convincing myself not to test again or at least wait a few days. I think I still can't believe it is positive or that it will stick. Technically I haven't even missed my regular period yet based off my normal 35 day cycle but because I O'd early my cycle wouldn't have been that long this time (probably would have been 30-31 days if not positive). I got my first bfp on cd27, which at best guess was 11dpo and I am on cd30 today or 14dpo.
    I kept testing for the 1st couple of weeks just to check it was progressing x

Sent from mTalk
    :

8. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So ladies I have an early scan tomorrow afternoon! Im so nervous!!! Praying everything looks ok x

Sent from mTalk
    :

10. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's so exciting!!! I won't get a scan until 12-13weeks!

12. Likes All*blue*everything liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    Well it is ironic that just 4 days ago I told you all I was eager to join you and then yesterday got my very first BFP ever. I know it is still very very early so I am trying to remain level headed, but I am pretty excited. Due date would be around June 22nd based off my first day of last period.

This is baby #1 for me so I apologize in advance if I ask too many questions. Trying to figure out a cute way to tell hubby.
    My due date should be the 22nd, too! Congrats on baby #1!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I think I'm ready to cautiously join this board.

I'm 31, hubby is almost 40, and we have one son (will be 2 years old early next year). This was our second cycle swaying pink. I got my first (faint) BFP at 9 dpo. Today is 11 dpo and the tests have darkened - so as scared as I am of a chemical, being that it's so early, here I am! And here's hoping I get to stay. If this one sticks, my due date will end up around June 27th.

If any of you first-timers swaying pink end up getting blue, and need someone to talk to, I want you to know I'm here. I always thought I wanted a girl, so for our first, we did a half-assed Shettles sway that obviously failed. I had SEVERE GD when we found out he was a boy...more severe than I can describe. But I am now so, so, so glad he was a boy - he is the absolute best thing that's ever happened to me. I thought I didn't want a boy because a) I didn't have any brothers, so I was clueless about raising a boy, and b) neither I nor my husband are into boyish stuff like sports, etc. But my little boy has taught me so much, and I should never have worried at all. He's a quiet, observant little thinker who loves to read, snuggle, and give kisses. I'd like to think that if we end up with another boy, I'll be far less disappointed than I was with my first, simply because I now understand how incredible it is to have a son. But we swayed girl because I do still have the desire for a daughter. I'd be happy with just one girl, and then will probably want another boy after that! Anyway, I have intimate experience with FTM-GD, so I'm here if anyone ends up needing to talk through that.

Inforthree, I'll be going back to my midwife group! I had such a good experience with my first - well, good experience with the care, NOT with the labor/birth, which was a 48-hour nightmare! But I strongly believe that if I hadn't been with midwives, I would have ended up with a c-section. Thankfully was able to birth vaginally; hoping for the same again.

I think that about covers it. Hi, ladies! Fingers crossed I get to stay here.

tests.jpg
    Last edited by Blckhrt; October 14th, 2016 at 01:27 PM.

15. Likes GirlieCat, All*blue*everything liked this post
Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast