Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mummy I really do think you've got a high chance for your girl.
    That looks like a fab sway to me !
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

2. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BabsNMK View Post
    That sounds like a great mumof4. Are you finding out? I don't remember what you said.
    Yes will hopefully find out in a couple weeks at the morphology scan if Bub cooperates lol

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019
    baby girl #3 due mid 2023

4. Likes BabsNMK liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I'm having a night and don't know where else to turn to. Normally my friends are great sounding boards but I hate to keep talking about my pregnancy when none of them are pregnant and one has been trying without luck.

Anyhow, I guess my hormones are raging but today I'm just so sad. THis pregnancy has been much harder than my first two in different respects and everyday I have constant aches and pains and am so fatigued. Add in the queasiness and I'm just a mess. But then today, I'm in tears because I'm truly convinced I'm having another boy. And for some reason it's devestating today. And honestly I am not that person...I am such a nervous wreck about even being pregnant that I really want a happy healthy baby more than anything. My two boys are amazing and so different and not one second goes by that I regret either one. I think if I have a third boy he will be completely different too and amazing to watch develop into his own person. But I'm really having a hard time accepting it. Prior to today I think I was just convincing myself it was a boy as a safeguard to my heart but today I just feel like it has to be a boy and I have no idea why. And I want to believe that I'm ok with it being another boy, normally I think I am...I even really love our boy name. But it hurts so much to feel like this.

Ugh hormones. No need for anyone to respond to this I'm just kind of using it as a therapy session.
    2013 & 2015 & 2017 (Sway opposite)
    HT for 2019

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSparkles View Post
    We confirmed boy today, had a lovely scan
    Congrats Sparkles! Baby boy will be very loved.
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BabsNMK View Post
    So I'm having a night and don't know where else to turn to. Normally my friends are great sounding boards but I hate to keep talking about my pregnancy when none of them are pregnant and one has been trying without luck.

Ugh hormones. No need for anyone to respond to this I'm just kind of using it as a therapy session.
    Hi Babs- I am so sorry you are having a rough day. Hormones can really make us think and feel so much different than our normal rational minds would. More nausea is said to be a sign of girl but I know your apprehension to think like that because for ever lady whose symptoms follow wives tales correctly you will find those who say the opposite.
    How long till you find out gender for sure? Are you doing blood work?
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you can get through the day ok babs and that tomorrow is a bit better day. Pregnancy hormones can be horrible. I too seem to be more tired, achy, nauseous and get upset so easily this pregnancy. I don't remember feeling this bad this early last pregnancy. I understand what you mean about your boys but also wanting a girl even though your boys are both amazing and you wouldn't swap them for the world. My DS is my world, he is so loving, has such a great little personality and is always so happy and smiling. I am so very lucky to have him and couldn't imagine life without him and I am sure if this bub is a boy he will be amazing like his brother but that still doesn't stop me wanting to have a daughter and wondering every day if I have done enough with my sway to realise that dream of a little girl.
    I hope you start to feel a bit better soon and sending lots of pink dust your way.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babs,
    Just to add that you're feeling something that is totally normal.
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your kind words. It's nice to have some support. I did end up breaking down to my husband...after sex no less...and he was supportive but he just doesn't understand. He said everything is out of my control...which it is...but that still doesn't make me feel better.

I slept terribly last night including dreaming about a friend who is having a little girl. Completely random. And then I got on the scale this morning and had a mini breakdown all over again. I gain so much weight in my first trimester always and the midwives are going to yell at me I just know.

My appointment is next week and I think they'll do the bloodtest either then or at 12 weeks if all is well. If I have an answer on gender that will take away some of my anxiety but it probably won't fix my physical symptoms. I just wish I could crawl into bed all day
    2013 & 2015 & 2017 (Sway opposite)
    HT for 2019

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sent from mTalk
    My boys and boy bump! I felt huge today but looking at the pic my bump looks quite small!
    :

12. Likes Kelbear, Mummyof4boys liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by All*blue*everything View Post

Sent from mTalk
    My boys and boy bump! I felt huge today but looking at the pic my bump looks quite small!
    Your boys and your bump are just adorable! I look like I just ate too much over the Holidays... ugh. I love your boots too!
    OUR CREW 01/2008, 08/2011, 12/2013, & 10/2015
    EDD Jun 2017! Swayed for IT'S A BOY!!!
    Thank you Genderdreaming & Atomic for everything!!!!

14. Likes All*blue*everything liked this post
Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast